Hypersphere is on sale on Amazon!

Hypersphere is on sale on Amazon!
amazon.com/Hypersphere/dp/132978152X

Other urls found in this thread:

lulu.com/au/en/shop/anonymous/the-legacy-of-totalitarianism-in-a-tundra/paperback/product-21802774.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Figures

>"redefines... cancer..."

that fucking got me

>but who get da money?

money as we know it won't exist in the future.

HE DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE

Nah

lulu.com/au/en/shop/anonymous/the-legacy-of-totalitarianism-in-a-tundra/paperback/product-21802774.html

I think it goes to some organisation for autism or something.

this is like literal irl shitposting, who the fuc would buy this let alone read it

>Not reading the Veeky Forums serious
Do you even understand ironic humor?

Favorite quotes?

“Nature doesn’t recognise cruelty. The rock does not recognise the Moon. This is why it is important for all of us to be cruel to each other.” - Ghandi.

Wish I had the longform version of this with like a billion misattributions though.

“Nature doesn’t recognise cruelty. The rock does not recognise the Moon. This is why it is important for all of us to be cruel to each other.” - Gandhi. (Editor's Note: sometimes mistakenly attributed to MLK, Clement Attlee, The Original Martin Luther, Hulk Hogan, Scipio Africanus, Noam Chomsky, a slightly torn copy of Mein Kampf, Dwayne “The Rock That Does In Fact Recognise the Moon” Johnson, Christian Weston Chandler, Charlemagne, Jimmy Page, Jimmy pp.3-6 and Introduction to the Jimmies by I. M. Rustled, that dude off that advert… oh - you know the one, the one with the teeth, but also Third Iteration of Buddha, Octavius Augustus Caesar, Saint Valentine, Johannes Wilkenssburg, The Incredible Hulk, Napoleon III's unborn identical twin, the Judeo-Christian God during Woodstock Festival, Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo, Frederick The Great, Nietzsche, the entire nation of Latvia in 1787, the metaphysical concept of class struggle, /pol/, Larry “Pull It” Silverstein, the punctuation mark "?", Ariel Pink, the German language in its entirety, Melvyn Bragg, half the Boston Red Sox and additionally a young Malcolm X; but weirdly enough, never Charles Manson.)

thx senpai.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

With shipping, still £12,50. WHAT DO Veeky Forums

>8 bucks
huh???

kek'd

I know 'thatsthejoke.jpg' , but seriously could this be any more obviously a faggoty pynchon wannabe book? It's like people enjoy pynchon solely because muh randum

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Why buy it? You can read it for free

If you like a physical copy, obviously.

Yes but this is a worthless garbage book. Not entertaining in the least. It's not worth a purchase, much less a read. The only thing it's good for is maybe looking through it quick to see if there's anything interesting (there isn't). So why buy it when you can do that for free?

>Not entertaining in the least.
Sad that you think so. I quite enjoyed it. I'd love to have it as a coffee table book as a conversation piece as well.

>Conversation piece

LmAo you fuckign loser fedora nerd lol.

>Conversation piece
That's actually a nice idea, kudos. Any interesting conversations you'd like to share?

>This is a fascinating book. It was done collaboratively by people anonymously on the internet. It was quite hilarious, here have a look.
My, wasn't that difficult?

The editor posted a few months ago to update on the situation. I think the profit was over a $100 and it was all donated to that autism charity. It was also featured in an artshow gallery about internet art

I imagine them opening the book to the WE PAY TRIBUTE page and closing it immediately.

Prove it

>tfw I'm a published author
I never knew I would achieve that

>tfw my sentence "I am cum" was probably deleted

It was a painful read, user.

But it isn't. I remember reading it this week.

Just bought it, what am i in for?

I have a couple short stories to add if we ever start a somewhat serious short story collection

How's it look, Veeky Forums

I mean, sure, ok. But why bother buying it when the online book is so much better than print?

So it's basically free for all of us.

You're in for 8 bucks or so plus shipping

t. someone who's never read a Pynchon novel