Jibrel Network

Comfy holding 450k.

Attached: 1519510287976.png (185x272, 83K)

hello 450k jibroni

i bow in your presence

with my measly 2.5k

Think I fucked up lads. Tethered yesterday to get more BTC for JNT but if I buy in now I'll be down about 5%. Just got to hope that BTC bleeds even more now

hey its you again

hows it going my liege

my 450k jnt overlord

Dumb day trader scum.

I am pretty stupid and this was my first attempt at day trading. Even so pretty sure bitcoin is going to continue bleeding... so I'm comfy enough

10k weakling hoping to make it. Going to up to 20k if I see a good dip.

I just want to break even on my other investments to give it all to the Arabs.

How much JNT to make it?

Top 40 JNT wallet.

I've heard numbers around 20k+.

You've heard numbers from anonymous people on a chinese basket-weaving imageboard with no ties to the project?

minimum 50k

Honestly, the sky's the limit with this one. Even couple thousand could make it in some years, if things work out

Attached: JNT 100 Talal.jpg (517x642, 61K)

this

It is not unrealistic. It would only need 12 bil in tokenized assets assuming the dao has half the coins. Considering how much assets investors and banks around the world have and jibrels first mover advantage.

is jibrel the new chainlink meme?

I mean, I believe in it personally, but sure?

The shilling of this arab coin is almost funny. Don't worry, I won't buy your heavy bags.

trueUSD, DAI and BntCIY are all FULLY KYL compliant and will replace tether and will be backed by exchanges.

lol you guys never learn and love trusting arabs.

>the sole purpose of JNT is to be a stablecoin

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

autism

Oh my, there are pajeets using copypasted fud on my biz? Shoking

Attached: 11363746_1412306155760705_2087335821_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>kyl

Its kyc

>Don't worry, I won't buy your heavy bags.
We are not going to sell.

Attached: Hitler no.gif (1000x668, 155K)

indeed

I just don't understand my Brainlet mind cant comprehend. I know it is a good project, but not the strongest.

wt is ico price ?

What's the strongest ones?

i'll give comparison figures, Tangerine (formerly ING Direct) in Canada manages 39 billion in assets. They're an online only bank and retail only - 2 million Joe Schmoes, and most of that money was probably added after they introduced mutual funds.. so within the last ten years.

$0.32 I believe.

it was 20cents presale, 25c crowdsale.

Sorry, my mistake.