I want to make beef jerky by myself since I have a lot of wild boar in the freezer. Any ideas on seasoning etc?

I want to make beef jerky by myself since I have a lot of wild boar in the freezer. Any ideas on seasoning etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-0aRh7zRhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garlic, soy sauce, mirin, chili oil, thai basil.

Well step one would be to buy some beef i guess

>beef jerky
>boar

user please

First you transmute the boar into beef, and season accordingly.
I prefer a standard salt, pepper, garlic mix.
You can add liquid smoke if you want.
Or even pepper flakes to spice it up a little.

Wanted to see how it turns out, might be quite good, who knows

probably cyanide so you kill yourself. if you have boar in your freezer youre either a serial killer or white trash who voted for trump. both are worthy of sudoku

>who voted for trump.
Mad you aren't on the winning side, vegan?

sure kid

>he's still crying about trump
Why are libtard's tear so delicious

>beef jerky

for convenience's sake, i'd recommend making boar jerky, since you already have it

He's not wrong

I don't care if he starts nuclear war day 1, the nation wide river of your faggot tears over these few weeks will be worth it.

>Why are libtard's tear so delicious
Because they're salty as fuck and most of them are nu-male vegan cocknsluts.

Kek, I don't even live in the USA.
Calm your liberal tits and go back to /pol/.

understand the nature of jerky

many seasonings dramatically shorten the shelf life of the jerky

perhaps you just want to make cured boar

why would someone whos business is international real estate in all the major cities of the world want to start a nuclear war that targets the major cities of the world? anybody who thinks trump is gonna start a war is a retard

>wild boar are overpopulated in parts of the USA
>unlimited hunting allowed on creatures made of delicious meat

Do hunters scare you?

Do you think getting hundreds of pounds of meat for the low cost of a little ammo and some effort is unreasonable?

Did your pork make it to your kitchen by appearing out of thin air while no animals are harmed?

Do guns scare you so bad that anyone who uses them for the noble purpose of gathering food triggers you?

>be vegan
>cry about meat eaters
>literally spend existence locating and fellating new and exotic meat

fkn lel I bet none of the dick you suck is vegan

There are no "wild boar" in the USA. There are feral hogs on only white trash eat them.

Pic related, this poster

Wrong

>if you don't vote dem, y-you're white trash!

Please keep saying this so we can keep winning elections.

t. conservative

He can't go back, for one /pol/ is overwhelmingly right wing.

Second almost no liberals have been posting because they know they'll be torn a new one by every shitposter and their grandma.

That dude is playing a character, right

>not getting the point of it being BEEF jerky

For your sake I hope this was bait.

Over here in Germany, we have a lot of them in the forests. Idk what you consider as “wild“ if not that...

We like to call them "targets"
youtube.com/watch?v=r-0aRh7zRhE

Holy shit

Wrong as fuck numale cuckboi

Americans have had years to learn how to remove boar.

Geez..

Sudoku does sound like a good punishment but are you sure you didn't mean Seppuku?

Wild boar were introduced to america in the late 18th century. Prior to that, there were only feral domesticated hogs. Most true wild boar have interbred with the feral domesticated hogs creating a hybrid wild hog. Any true wild boar populations, if still extant in the US, would be localized in small isolated areas.

It's almost certain any wild hog killed in the US is a hybrid of the feral domesticated hog.

Consider youself cucked by me, faggot.

*late 19th, not 18th.

And? I still don't see what the problem is, unless you can give me a source that says american wild pig meat is of lower quality than other wild pig.

>argumet that wild boar exist and are routinely hunted and eaten in the US totally destroyed. B-b-but, the meat's still ok.

No one claimed it's lower quality, just that only white trash eat it, which is true, white trash.

Don't kill wild boars, there is natural pork you can buy at the store.

Cool, more meat for me. You wouldn't even have a problem with it if the pigs weren't american.

>if the pigs weren't american.

I'm a Mississippi Congressman and you've given me a great idea. This week, I'm proposing legislation to require every feral hog in america to place their hoof over their heart at sunrise and recite the Pledge of Allegiance to this exalted, Godblessed nation of white anglo saxon protestants. Godbless america!

Hearty kek

>not wanting a nation of white anglo saxon protestants

Those exist. They're called Sweden, Norway and Finland.

>"American" wild boars are technically not American.
>mfw Trump will deport them all back to Europe.
>mfw the swarm of swine clear out the hoards of migrants.

>Scandinavia and Finland
>Anglo Saxon

Start with this as a base. it's basically a thicker soy sauce pre-mixed with sweet cooking wine and other spices.

From there I usually add the following:

-Garlic
-Dried Onion
-Parsley
-Dried Green Onion
-Minced/Grated/Powdered Ginger (whatever you have handy)
-Chili Flakes
-Few dashes of liquid smoke (if you don't have access to a smoker)
-Sriracha Chili sauce (if you want to make it spicier, pretty much any hot sauce will work)

And that's pretty much it. You can modify the recipe from there, but any combination of those ingredients will give you great tasting jerky every time. Only downside to using Yoshida sauce is that the jerky comes out a bit sticky after drying due to the high sugar content of the sauce. Otherwise it's really good.

Thx!

good work on the bait, you got a few replies. personally though, i still think you are a massive faggot, as do many others on this board and also in your everyday life.