BITCOIN BACK TO 6K

Looking at the four hour chart, you can see that BTC 0.30% has formed a bear flag consolidation, after failing to breakout above the inverse head and shoulders pattern on 3/5. Looking at the action inside of the bear flag , you can see that BTC 0.30% has produced several failed attempts to successfully rally out of the flag. Resistance has been found at the 50 EMA (in orange) and the current candle is a borderline bearish engulfing candle, that has pushed BTC 0.30% back into the body of the flag. The only thing holding BTC 0.30% up at this point, is the 20 EMA (in blue.) As I'm writing this, the 20 EMA is actually being pierced. So, if we get some candle closes below the 20 EMA here, the next stop should be the pink trendline , as it converges with the 78.6% retrace. Below there, we should see a bear flag breakdown. If this bear flag does break down, we are very likely to see test of the low on 2/6, meaning BTC 0.30% will likely fall to 6,000, or lower.

If you focus on the broad picture of the chart, you can see that BTC 0.30% has just failed at my infamous green trendline . The last candle rallied up to it, touched it, and now we've plummeted lower, printing a bearish engulfing candle in the process. Technically, we appear to have just popped out of the bear flag , to confirm that trendline as resistance. That is very bearish price action, and if this current candle closes below the 20 EMA (in blue) we are very likely to see sustained downside action. I'm the master of the charts, the professor, the legend, the king, and I go by the name of Magic. Au revoir.

This has been your not-so-humble market wizard, droppin' knowledge like bombs in this place! Please follow, comment, like, and share on social media. Good luck trading everyone!

***This information is not a recommendation to buy or sell. It is to be used for educational purposes only.***

Attached: Untitled.png (1607x787, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001668872
youtube.com/watch?v=r_Ua8iOR0g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

magic shithead

This will only be the fist leg

Good. this guy is wrong everytime and just changes his posts based on the direction BTC is going at the time.

Will be above 10k by Thursday

>magic shithead

magic poop is the highest rated guy on fucking trading view. wtf

Imagine being this much of a dweeb

It's going lower than 6k. Likely 5.2k.

So it is going to magicly break year long bottom?

tldr.
Bitcoin is just going sideways, why do people keep making these large claims all the time I don't know why.

it's probably going to $100 like all the harvard lawyers predicted

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

One line to ruin your weak ta. You are making fool out yourself.

Attached: 1520616266769.png (2913x1297, 288K)

EVERY FUCKING ANALYST IS SAYING BEAR TRAP RIGHT NOW.

GET OUT THE FUCKING MARKET

Attached: ludhiana-september-september-ludhiana-hindustan-tuesday-toilets_939e107e-855e-11e6-92b8-e7f1e026a3c4 (640x480, 41K)

Because it gives them the illusion of control

Topkek

short it nigga pussy cuckold faggot

This. Here's a tip. Whatever it's doing at the moment is the opposite of what it'll do in the near future.

Quality post

GET THE FUCK OUT THE MARKET

JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF IT ALL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

no thanks either ur a jew wanting my coins or plain stupid

i wish it was a trick. Seriously this thing is going down into the depths of hell

unless you are shorting get just get.

>"Get out of the market"
>At the end of a sustained eighty-day bear run during which time there were multiple opportunities to sell higher than today's price
ok

fuck you kike

Attached: 1520874370400.png (600x575, 486K)

The public has lost hope in the product. There are whales manipulating the market and mass shorting everything. That is not even counting mount gox faggot who could sell shit anytime.

THIS THING IS FUCKED MAN FUCK

Attached: 1520742536703.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Is there any realistic response other then you calling me a jew or is that just what was inevitable?

Here you retard, check it out.
Next time at least pretend to not be mongol and put log bottom on your shit-tier-TA.

Attached: 355.png (625x605, 27K)

Attached: 355zoomin.png (803x619, 20K)

lol you're retarded, no one lost hope in shit.

your spreading SHIT making people LOOSE Money like a fucking JEW

i am warning you. don't shoot the messenger.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Attached: biz.jpg (1534x837, 140K)

Fixed "Bear Flag Target" for you.

Attached: 1520948617122.png (1607x900, 205K)

Attached: down2.jpg (1542x838, 152K)

>giant cup
100k eoy confirmed

If you were right we would not be bouncing of my line as we did = you are plain wrong.

Wow!!...continuous uptrend..It will be $200M eyo!!!

You don't say.

Attached: REALTAhere.png (923x753, 64K)

If you were right with the straight line, these dips before were bouncing off of nothing. At the time of the pump, these were even considered as big events, not just small dips.
= you are plain wrong

Attached: biz2.jpg (1544x838, 138K)

Jesus was a messenger, and we all know what your people did to him.

this. this guy is almost always wrong it's insane.
i like watching his predictions and then seeing that something completely different happened

40k.
40k.
40k.
40k.

None of you even try to draw a fucking line?

Attached: eoy.png (1025x625, 39K)

He is right.
The bigger picture is important. Whales have proven they can control btc's price up to 1000$ +/-
They have a hard time changing the general course though.

why stop there?

Because he said EOY? Do you even read?

TA fags are abject retards.
Price is dictated by news and the whims of chinks and whales.

It’s hilarious watching these idiots do an end zone dance when they “predict” the price will go up or down, then it turns out it’s because huge news came out.

is it common to swing trade btc with tether in a bear market or is it impossible for brainlets like me due too much "manipulation" ?

Attached: 1519548039640.gif (128x128, 152K)

BTC at 8k was pretty safe to buy back in.
Who knows if it still holds true though.

no you're just a stupid larping idiot, we're historically low and oversold from stolen BTC being dumped and from cleared fake FUD. Crypto was just given the okay by USA/EU/JAPAN/CHINA/SK, robinhood and square are opening their own exchanges, ETFs from coinbase coming soon

and you think we're going to 6? I don't give a shit what the fuck your meme lines say, they completely ignore the fundamentals at stake. Consider suicide by trying to convince the fuckers here to sell low. One fucking wallet just bought a billion dollars worth of BTC at an average of 8k, selling now is literally giving your money back to the fucking kikes. These next 3 years will probably be the final exponential bullrun for BTC and you're conning people into dumping bags at a historic fucking low. In a decade most crypto will move like traditional commodities and stocks.

Attached: 1447868031921.gif (392x410, 451K)

honestly the only chart we should be looking at right now, anyone with half a brain should know it can go either way at this point

We don't predict if it will go up or down but if it will go BELOW certain price. Ups and Downs are based on news as you said.
Being this new.

So based on your TA, we'll 10x pretty much each year from now on?

Attached: biz3.jpg (1545x841, 117K)

He litterly posted the headline:
>Bulls on parade
at the top on 11.6k, fucking dumbass and he's still holding on to that inverse H&S, he's got a lot to learn imo nevertheless I do think its going lower aswell.

LOOK AT FUCKING BINANCE

THE SITE IS LOADING LIKE SHIT AND THERE TOKEN IS EXPLODING

EITHER THEY GOT HACKED OR THERE WAS A MASSIVE SELL OF CRASHING THE SIGHT AND INFLATING THERE TOKEN.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.

Attached: Untitled.png (1154x514, 101K)

FUCK

They announced the releasing of their own coin Binance Chain. PUMP EXPLAINED, NOW GO BACK TO SLEEP

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001668872

fuck why did I spend my BNB on fees

I CAN'T FUCKING LOAD THE SITE THOUGH.

IT IS LITERALLY, JUST STUCK ON LOADING.

try turning off Caps Lock
you're welcome

CRITICAL

PANIC MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck is that bottom line

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

that is bearish

we're going to atleast 7,5k

Attached: 2452256733.png (2449x1270, 134K)

>draw random line on an asset that is purely speculative and dependant on hype/FUD and is also prone to manipulation by big players
>"this is my bearish prediction according to the random line I drew!"

Attached: 1520513658531.png (406x452, 30K)

btc is pretty easy to predict actually

also twitter sentiment/what would bog do > TA

Attached: 1353462236.png (2451x1270, 140K)

Than why we're whales trying really hard to push the price above the 200MA a few days ago (failed) and we panicked down to 8.4k.

You people that think that TA is a meme are the most ignorant fucks I've ever seen. You don't even know the purpose of TA do you? You think its some astrology shit?

you're so fucking stupid its unbelievable

>magic shithead

Attached: 6738976443.png (213x237, 7K)

it indeed is astrology. you fucking try to predict the future with fucking PAST events, not taking into account that single individuals can manipulate the fuck out of the market like Mr Gox boy. So you are retarded if you think it actually works in a reliable way more than 50%.

now that this TA is gaining traction, whales will use this opportunity to JUST all the shorters

screencap this

everyone laughed, but Bigdoggg was right

nope

exactly this. because of this reason if a certain "TA" has too much sentiment and people do too much "monkey see monkey do" then obviously they get rekt in the 5d chess game. as everybody could see in the last days with the massive liquidations whenever too many shorts or too many longs were up.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_Ua8iOR0g8

Something like that?

Attached: future.png (1101x697, 50K)

Isn't this the guy who saw an 'inverse head and shoulders' and said we would go back to 16k in no time?

:)