Whats the best fast food meal out there and why is it KFCs Nashville Hot Chicken

Whats the best fast food meal out there and why is it KFCs Nashville Hot Chicken

I REALLY LIKE THIS IN CHICKEN SANDWICH FORM

I believe that as a society we have evolved past the need for bones in our chicken. I think we could engineer chickens to be born without bones. This would be a good thing for organizations like PETA as they are always upset about chickens breaking their legs from gaining weight too quickly and from poor conditions.

Without bones the birds would have more room for meat and could simply roll around like feathered blobs and could fit into any sort of shape of cage, bucket, or sack.

We have reached such a superior height of enlightenment. They are called TENDIES

>This would be a good thing for organizations like PETA

then they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Imagine the entire chicken being a tendie.

For me, it's the McChicken.

We already have animals like that. They're called invertebrates, excluding those with exoskeletons, like worms, slugs, snails, various seabugs, etc. They would have the same texture and flavor. We all know how popular those are.

So you're saying we should alter the genes more to get rid of the feathers and put the bones on the OUTSIDE of the chicken?

>Not actually living in Nashville and getting real hot chicken instead of national fast food bullshit version

>kfc

Yeah, dumbass, especially since I said "excluding those with exoskeletons." What part of a description of worms and seabugs (without exoskeletons) do you not understand?

Suggest a remedial middle school course on reading comprehension.

So if we put the exoskeleton on all the chickens would taste the same?

Chicken already tastes like chicken and the outside bones wouldn't fit in buckets.

>Suggest a remedial middle school course on reading comprehension.

I take that back. Substitute preschool for middle scool.

>2016 chickens have feathers

>getting no-name rip-offs instead of the Colonel's original.
Sad.

wouldn't they just bitch about the whole mutant boneless chicken thing?

There's already work being done with cultured meat. Not sure about chicken specifically, but tests have been done with making cultured beef (and turning it into hamburgers).
Just give it several more years before it enters the market.

>tfw no zaxbys, bojangles or raising cains in canada

Chicken on the bone tastes 1000% better than boneless wings or tendies, you can't deny it.

It is pretty legit. It's the only thing that temporarily distracts me from Chick-fil-A. KFC needs to do more neat regional chicken dishes to build on this recent success.

The problem will be in making it cost effective

for me it is the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich

All bullshit in this thread aside, this shit is delicious as fuck and I don't even like fast food at all.

the place to get that kind of fried chicken is oklahoma. there's a special bar west of witchita, and they do one thing, an order. an order is a pieced chicken fried, with a tray of slice white bread, onions, and pickles. that is what this is trying to emulate.

I was disappointed how un-spicy those were.
But getting the Nashville sauce on their regular hot wings is fantastic.
The smokeyness of the Nashville sauce really comes out with the heat in the breading.

Why did they bring this back with only the 5 dollar meal option? Last time they bad it you coukd get the 20 piece of whatever for 30 bucks

i love you

Get this man a fucking medal and a grant

I mean, that's because there's fat/skin on bone-in chicken. If the idiots that made chicken tenders didn't use dry-as-fuck white breast meat then there wouldn't be an issue.

pickles ruin everything they touch.

breast meat is only dry if you can't cook.

bread and butter pickles are amazing with any dish

kys frogo

Best chicken by far is KFC