Party foods

I have a party tonight and am supposed to bring a dish, what is something delicious I can make?

also general party foods thread

pic unrelated

sheep's head

cheapest/easiest/most delicious is a bean dip. get a few cans of refried beans, put in pan on medium-low heat, add cheese, stir around until mixed, bring chips and youre done and i promise everyone will love it

i laughed so hard that my eyes watered. holy shit. 10/10. good job user

XD

excellent suggestion

this may surprise you but not everyone lives in scotland sheepshagger.

I've actually seen these frozen in the asian market. I always wondered how the fuck you cooked and ate it. Your post didn't help answer that question.

Na b, u gotta layer that shit. Get some sour cream in there, get a couple black olives, get some chopped tomatoes.

Sweet bbq meatballs

1 package frozen meatballs
1 18 oz bottle bbq sauce
1 18 oz jar grape jelly

Combine in a crock pot on high for a few hours, once heated through drop to low.

Crudités are traditional French appetizers consisting of sliced or whole raw vegetables which are sometimes dipped in a vinaigrette or other dipping sauce.

Blanch (dip in simmering H2O) broccoli to preserve a bright green color. Celery, jicama, radishes, whatever you can find. Vegetable munchies with some kind of dip. It's a nice thing to offer if other people bring chips, chips, chips and more chips.

I was thinking something a little more filling than just something and dip

churros and nutella

Wtf. You ask for a party dish on short notice and people give you some quick, decent dishes and you scoff. Just how is a bean dip not filling and enjoyable as an appetizer? You're not making a 5 course meal in a couple hours for multiple people on short notice without restaurant chef level skills.

Go buy some chingchong takeout, transfer it to tupperware and say you made it, bitch.

This is the best idea i think. I make these everytime i go to a potluck or something.

Filled puff pastry or wrap that stuff around little sausages.

homemade pizza?

Why do people say "AM" instead of " I am" are they trying to say "I'm"? Does it have to do with auto correct?
I just noticed this in the past 10 years or so and find it incredibly annoying, on par with "prolly" instead of probably or "gunna" instead of going to. Legitimately curious here if anyone knows.

am confused also why these hoodlums are destroying the English language

>I have a party tonight
>I am supposed to bring something
>combined into one sentence is "I have a party tonight and am supposed to bring something"

It's grammatically correct. If both statements contain the same pronoun, then you can drop the second one when you combine them. It's the same as "he is a faggot and sucks cock" instead of "he is a faggot and he suck cock". Get it?

Iranians make soup out of it.
It tastes delicious as fuck.

Gyros, all kinds of salads, bread with stuff on it, and so on.

Don't do dishes. Go with snacks.

Yep, I'm aware that OP technically wasn't incorrect.
But many times I see people simply use "Am" in place of "I'm" or "I am" and it both sounds and looks retarded. like "am going out" or "am ok" "am finding it hard to believe"

He knows.

The party usually disperses pretty quick when I lay down one of these on the table

>you will never be a 10 year old in Iran getting up at 5 am to go to the butcher with your uncles and make kalepache again.

I guess you just kind of...dig in, man.