How do you deal with expressing unopular opinions...

How do you deal with expressing unopular opinions? Is there a possible way of publishing my views of the current world without being threatened by those against it? I have unpopular opinions that I write mostly on my free time that I think society should take notice of.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down
nationalreview.com/article/428730/star-wars-demystified
nationalreview.com/article/436732/finding-dory-political-indoctrination-pixar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking kek. Just publish it, it will help you realize no one cares and your "unpopular opinions" were well known and shit to begin with.
Good luck, OP.

>that i think society should take notice of

geeze man

Everytime you read a frogpost you die a little.

Wow, I hate geguri now.

share it with us user

People never fully understand each other anyway.

It's just nerves. You won't die.

Unless you have a panic attack.

Then you'll feel like you're going to die.

Good luck.

Thank you for your interest.

I've always been critical of the modern western world's prospective doom. In part, it has already took place few years after the government's sudden manipulation of values that have already been asserted; most of which is an advocation of rationality that doesn't interfere with the capabilities that different people in society are capable of based on their true nature and biology. This doctrines are seen in a narrow-minded point of view from the "progressives". The main issue that i've with the left's sympathy towards feelings, is that of which I have just stated; they base their most common beliefs on defending illogical traits often found in those "affected" by it. The truth about these points of view is as simple as my opinion stated on the first sentence: it leads towards an unbalanced opportunity to those that actually deserve it by means of working hard without a bias. SJWs indirectly discriminates against those that possessed the ability to get opportunities in the first place due to biological advantages.

Not original, but relevant to the ongoing culture war nonetheless. You're not alone.
You want to go after Disneyshit. The largest indoctrination machine of our time.

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down

nationalreview.com/article/428730/star-wars-demystified

nationalreview.com/article/436732/finding-dory-political-indoctrination-pixar

too late, its out, it can never go back.

Armond is always a good read.

>In a similar sense, Civil War exploits recent political trends such as Black Lives Matter. Black actress Alfre Woodard (whose portrayal of a comically psychotic wench was the only convincing characterization in 12 Years a Slave) appears as a grieving mother who blames Stark — standing in for the Military Industrial Complex — for the death of her child, a promising youth with a 3.6 grade-point average. Woodard’s “Who’s going to avenge my son?” shamelessly taps the illusion of Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Tamir Rice as Boy Scouts and potential Rhodes scholars. That’s way out of bounds.

>thinking opinions are relevant
>that I think society should take notice of.

lel what a fag.

We must redpill the masses

Most people like you use a puffin.

>We
>redpill
>masses
>implying the redpill is not a massive bluepill.

Source?

maybe if you could explain it a bit better for us dumb people I would probably understand.

Come to /pol/ and take the redpill, it'll broarden your mind

he's saying that he hates social justice warriors because they're dumb and have hurt his feelings before

That's not a good source.