TONIGHT

Its happening tonight....
Strap in boys!

Attached: 20180228_144256.jpg (602x770, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is this the reason that the price is pumping?
Jesus Christ.
A conference?
Your own people (linkies) have said that if nothing happens tonight that it’s over for a while and months of sideways action are ahead.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are a MANIAC

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

dude.... SO ARE YOU

Checked, and You are a MANIAC!

Attached: 1511605782106.jpg (508x679, 100K)

you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Thanks

Checked again, and I haven't seen this addition before

czeched

Attached: 7c5c9a107182c6ea28b6468449ed9741.jpg (710x474, 43K)

Tomorrow is crucial for ChainLink

Attached: 1520788731426.jpg (960x1280, 292K)

I ve been seeing this post every day for the past 3 months. Finally came the night where it will become true. Strap in bois! It’s HAPPENING TONIGHT.

>he thinks it's the same two people posting each time
That's cute.

>you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

bein dis new

Attached: jon_hams.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Is not recognizing this as pasta the next logical step of it's evolution?

>Being this new.

Attached: 1502810037082.jpg (780x999, 284K)

Checked, and I haven't seen this addition before

you're the one who is new, friend

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

$10 EOY then dump.

it is

This one time, I was sitting on the Bus with my girlfriend. It was pretty late and we were all alone. I started caressing her thigh and kissing her neck, slowly working my way up her skirt when she gasped. I saw her expression and followed her gaze. There he was. A figure sitting across the isle, two seats back from where we were. Staring at us with his dark, steely eyes. Sergey. He stood up and I noticed my girlfriend touch her neck as he ran his eyes down to her cleavage. Neither of them said a word. She just turned to him and spread her legs. Sergey peeled off her panties and before I knew what was happening, he was inside her, his meaty bull-cock spreading her open like... oh my, I've already said too much. I have to go now, Sergey's baby need to be fed.

its*

live shot of the LINK presentation booth

Attached: nprbathroom_wide-b891ec9cceb999888de29d0b110dfe57e6180369-s900-c85[1].jpg (900x506, 57K)

Everyone is way too hyped for this conference, if there is nothing new, the dump will be enormous. I hope it pumps, but a dump is more likely.

cant wait

Attached: 1514591524324.jpg (790x700, 192K)

Yeah, I wish it was now, Im getting anxious about it and want to get over with it, even if it's nothing noteworthy.

if everyone expects a dump it won't happen

Is a Microsoft Dev working in the Git Hub enough to pump the price?

Attached: brainlet.png (378x433, 82K)

it was a nigger who was a microsoft intern two years ago. It's just some random guy who's probably into crypto. cool but not

not evidence of anything relating to microsoft itself being interested.

Your answer has just gave me a massive erection

Holy shit kid what part of the internet did you come from? Seriously though how can you be this new you dumbass??

youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo

Attached: 1519718001360.png (556x724, 790K)

It's a new pasta in the pastachainlink
the rate of new pasta added to the chain is growing at an alarming rate
And chances are this is also new pasta and I fell for it

>The meme singularity comes just days before the price singularity

>tfw the price is going up and I haven't bought yet

fuck

do I wait for it to dump or what

If everyone expects a dump they'll all sell, so a dump will happen. silly

yea like last time after the bitcoin super conference right?

if everyone expects a dump then many people sitting on the sidelines plan on buying that dip therefore there is no dip. If something becomes a too-obvious-rule it usually doesn't happen.
it's different than TA selffulfilling patterns and meme lines

can anyone spoonfeed me where can i watch it and at what time is he speaking?
thanks

Attached: spoon-feeding.jpg (584x389, 82K)

Check the sxsw website. They have streams for a lot of content.

Tomorrow the world will finally discover link

no they wont you twink. the conference will end with sergey telling everyone we arent ready. check back in 2025 when smart contracts are viable.

the classic "it'll take too long to moon" FUD. good thing I didn't listen to this exact same thing back at 15 cent LINK.