Harry Potter Fans Confirmed For Bigger Idiots Than Usual

iscap.upenn.edu/sites/default/files/HarryPotterDeathlyDonald160718.pdf

>J.K. Rowling famously tweeted out that "Voldemort was nowhere near as bad" as Donald Trump. It now appears Rowling’s fans are primed to agree. A new study reveals that people who have read the Harry Potter books are more likely to dislike Trump.

>The reason, according to study author Diana Mutz, a professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania, is that the novels’ major themes — the value of tolerance, opposition to violence, and the dangers of authoritarianism — resonate with readers. And Harry Potter fans might recognize some Voldemort qualities in Trump: just like Voldemort wants to eradicate half-bloods and muggles, so Trump wants to deport undocumented immigrants and ban Muslims.

Of course Harry Potter fans can't separate literature from reality.

>young people dislike Trump

Shocking

>people dislike a shitty candidate
Shocking.

I didn't realize deporting illegal immigrantis the same as mass genocide.

what's the name of the bald thing I'm the center of that picture

Gregory

gregory what? what is it from?

Donald Trump is going to make America great again.

>The novels' major themes - the value of tolerance, opposition to violence, and the dangers of authoritarianism.

Yeah, I really picked that up from the bank heist, triwizard doping, guerilla war (Dumbledore's fucking ARMY), destruction of government and school property, identity theft (& liable), rape (love potion), plagiarism (an autobiographic touch), downright cheating (success potion) larceny, voyeurism and arson, all under the auspices of killing Vitilligo Joe. Zane Grey is healthier for kids.

Brexit is literally Voldemort.

Gregory Hanson. It's from Harry Potter

I'm a young people who likes Trump.

>Harry Potter should be read because it aligns with my political ideology
>All of my findings directly correlate with Harry Potter and not the very liberal-minded generation and attitudes that were gaining popularity around the time Harry Potter was published.

Harry Potter should not be read.

Is this a shitty seventh grade paper for ants?

This.
They should read Mein Kampf instead

Better to redpill them young

>I don't understand what greentexting means

There are probably better books for redpilling than Mein Kampf, though I'm not much of a redpill guy so I wouldn't know them

Britannia Unchained. More Calpol than red pill, but still good reading.

You're also an idiot.

That's one thing, it goes against my taste as well, but calling him "worse" Voldermort?
Harry Potter is a book full of common morality, for her to make a statement like that (and for people to disagree) shows what a farce political discussion really is.

stop fucking around what's that things name. it's important.

>This guy got into an Ivy and writes about Harry Potter and whatever else the fuck he feels like
>I got into a second rate "little ivy" and have to actually take studying serious

feelsbad.jpg

Yet I'm still smarter than you.

Post wide
从x˵╹ ◡ ╹˶x从

Dobby

It's hideous

Your supporting Trump is evidence otherwise

You don't even know how to formulate a proper sentence.

WHAT A SHIT SHOCKER

evidence? that sentence in the post you quote is perfectly grammatical

STOP FIGHTING GUYS YOU4RE RUINING THIS THREAD

that sentence is fine, dolt

It's Dobby (Dobbie?), a character from Harry Potter. If I remember correctly, he's a household slave who belongs to Draco Malfoy's dad.

That isn't a surprise. Harry Potter stunted the intellectual and creative growth of my generation.

Indeed