Attached: Foo.jpg (775x719, 94K)

presidential elections recorded on blockchain

First POS-based cloud mining platform for VR

Or

First IoT powered graphchain for future traveling opportunities

Or

First mutlisigniture API for AI

Emmm... thinking....

nice with valid forms of identification attached to each vote obviously.

Max Keiser will unironically argue for that on his shitty show someday.

Political system where any citizen could be randomly chosen.

Attached: 1520455397486.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Trapcoin, would invest around 20k

Think I saw in the news that Russia plans to do this

A coin/token that works like patreon. Except instead of having to choose which media-providers I support, I pay a fixed monthly amount (in USD) and they get paid based on the amount of content I consumed.
I.e.
I pay $20/month
I watched 3hrs youtube-videos of and 2 hrs twitch-streams of person A. I also watched 5 hrs twitch-stream of Person B.
Both of them get paid equally $10 in token/coin value

That would be HST I think. They already have a partnership with the UN.

I had this Idea where you can sent nude pictures via the blockchain and the person who you sent it to can't copy it or sent it to another person, and it works with an app that doesnt allow you to screenshot the picture, the picture only appears when you're connected to a certain IP adress

Universal benefits amd health records. UK.

anime waifu on blockchain tied to AI that can be put into a qt anime doll in future

this

Possibly make it like cryptoKitties aswell, could actually work, would be pretty easy to do on a smartcontract

Fuck off if we can't rig the election Democrats are going to win again.

Fuck you faggot liberals and take your "democracy" with you.

impossible, viewing the picture means it exists on your computer for at least an instant, so malicious clients can always make a copy.

no pls
if this happens then foreign intelligence will try to run media campaigns to manipulate voters
this could put power into hands of other countries by manipulating the voters
we need to keep voting rigged so people think they make a difference and contries remain in control of their policies and people think they are making a difference
pls this could start a war if we open up voting to masses

>What is HST

Bumping for this

GPU blockchain processing

dd

The "cryptoworld" a virtual world, where we can deposit a lot of cryptocurrencies, let's say the first 20 more important, and then buy furniture inside that virtual world, for doges, ripples, etc. and be able to trade that furniture with more people, and even to EXCHANGE and trade cryptos person to person, with our avatars, and they BE ABLE to withdrawl our funds to our wallets.
The furniture needs to be rare, I mean, somedays in the catalog and then change and dissapear, so they will became rare, to trade WITHOUT the price of the market. -
(The developer, or developers who make this game can add a "fee" per each trade, let's say "1 dogecoin" or less, IMAGINE the amount of trades, that YOU WILL HAVE in that game, with less than 1,000 people, PLEASE TRY TO DO THAT!.

What is hst