Why must we insist that intelligence is not genetics-based if Blacks have abysmal IQs...

Why must we insist that intelligence is not genetics-based if Blacks have abysmal IQs? Am I to smart too see in your ignorant perception?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty simple. If we accept that intelligence is genetic, then we have to accept that certain institutions (e.g. academia) are inherently discriminatory. But this would make the people who benefit from those institutions uncomfortable, so the answer must be that intelligence is not genetic.

Because I can do an IQ test now a few hours before sleep and then once more tomorrow after I wake up and get a score with a 10 point difference. IQ is pretty fucking far from being an indicator of good genetics, at least in small differences.

No trait is 100% genetic, especially not one with hundreds or thousands of genes contributing to it, with confounding pleiotropic and polygenic effects, and a large known environmental influence.

Your entire mentality is flawed. No trait is ever 100% genetic. It's always gene-environment interactions. Your autistic rambling also relies on the fact that blacks are drastically genetically different from us on the order of hundreds or thousands of genes, which is also false.

tl;dr; You're retarded and you know it, stop coming here for emotional support

fuck off back to /pol/

Blacks have the highest genetic variance of any race meaning they are more different from each other than Asians or Latinos or Caucasians. Since you don't know that you are an idiot for even bringing this up. You can't just take the world for a handful of averages and claim intellectual superiority.

>gene-environment interactions

No one respond to this anime idiot

I'm not saying that genetics don't matter. It's just that /pol/tards like to ignore the environmental factors that determine their beloved IQ test memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI

And IQ tests themselves have their limitations.

This a thousand times.

>if Blacks have abysmal IQs
keep stroking yourself, whitey

>black (well 1st gen immigrant)
>135 IQ

Not to mention the fact that I attend a top 20 University, and some of the highest achieving students in my program (next to the Asians) are the African international students.

>It's just that /pol/tards like to ignore the environmental factors that determine their beloved IQ test memes.

Race is a lot more straightforward than taking the time to ponder an infinite number of environmental conditions. Most on /pol/ tend to like their shit cut and dried, it's simpler to think about things that way, and if doing so doesn't conflict with any of your comfy established beliefs, why do anything else?

>well 1st gen immigrant
explains a lot, if your family was more americanized you'd be fucked by dat nigger culture

No, it's incorrect to think of things this way because more often than not it is always going to be more complicated. Not everything is black and white, especially when it comes to biological, specifically anthropological concepts.

>whats epigenitics?

The funny thing is my parents are actually pretty racist, or rather, prejudiced, towards the bad side of "Jamaican culture" and African American culture.

Heterochromatin mediated changes in DNA structure, but true

Saved for future awesome.

I have heard that this is actually pretty common.

If you used an IQ of 135, you you'll understand that anecdotes are just one observation and cannot be used to draw concousions

That's not racism, it's classism.

You've cracked the code, OP. Every single facet of the human personality can be traced to a gene, including a person's ability to court a mate and procreate. I say we should exterminate all untouchable kissless handholdless virgins to ensure that they cannot pollute our gene pool, starting with OP.

but those people already CAN'T reproduce. their genes say so.
I say we let tehm live as misery slaves to entertain chads like u and me

because intelligence is not a stat that goes from 0 to 10 like in your animu rpgs you fag faggot

Ever heard of a thing called "rape"? Autistic virgins and moo-slims are big fans of it.

Because there is no scientific definition for race. The word itself poorly describes the world. There is no way to define who belongs to the white, black, latino, pacific islander races in any scientifically objective way.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

But the ones who can't procreate are here because their parents procreated. If you truly were incapable of reproducing because of social reasons, you wouldn't have been here in the first place. The genes pass down. If mom and dad can mate then why can't you? This is of course unless you are somehow in a morbid way the product of a rape or sperm donation.

>you you'll
>to draw concousions

It's almost 1 AM, so I won't make fun of your spelling. And yes, I'm in the Sciences so I do understand that. But then again, OP doesn't even provide any data to support his statement that "blacks have abysmal IQs".

And regarding drawing conclusions, an instance of the contrary makes the conclusion false...What I'm trying to say is that a generalization is not a valid conclusion (especially when OP doesn't provide any data).

As well, my example of the African International Students being (consistently) some of the most high performing students in my school, is testament to the idea that one can't infallibly conclude that "blacks have abysmal IQ".

At the end of the day, I do believe that genetics plays a part in intelligence for sure. But I do also believe that it's environmental and perhaps even a biiit societal as some studies show that IQ tests are society dependent. A society that does not value pure logic but rather, everyday practically, will likely score worse on a modern IQ test. IQ tests are quite misleading and even then (although since I don't know enough about them, I can't really say if they are bullshit or not, or at least, somewhat bullshit).

>Race is a lot more straightforward
No it's not.

It is hard to define biologically (not saying it is impossible). See the one drop rule for example-- it has no scientific basis and is instead based upon a law from the Jim Crow era meant stratify people socially.

And we don't need to "ponder an infinite number of environmental conditions." Let's just look at a few of the major factors that may affect a developing brain such as nutrition and upbringing.

ITT: retarded white supremacist garbage.

>implying people who feel that it's straighforward give 2 shits about biology or science in general

Science is a jew conspiracy, if it was true it'd be obvious to everyone just by looking.

1. Not all blacks have abysmal IQ's.
2. People don't argue that genetics have no impact on intelligence (at least not to my knowledge), but that genetics aren't the only factor in determining intelligence.
3. You'll never have to worry about being too smart, my friend.

Funny thing:

No one really disputes the specific Jew IQ of 115

But as soon as it's Africans or some other pet group, bang.

The cognitive dissonance is outstanding.

Treating people like they're the same as a whole, is actually bad due to assuming unrealistic expectations.

>life is a video game
And in that way, they're not wrong.
Their data just needs an update

Take it easy with the false consensii, you're making me feel like I'm reading wikipedia

If populations are separated from each other, each group will tend to eventually have a specific clustering of genes. A finite spectrum, and if these spectrums of different groups are overlapped, there will be differences.

Look at an eastern asian. They all have similar traits, a clustering, that does not occur anywhere else. You don't find a western european that looks or acts that way. It doesn't happen, ever.

Inferring that these mechanics can create comparative behavioral or intellectual biases, or novel traits, is perfectly logical.