COOK ALONg/ drinking thread

Got chicken, Irish cream, shitty flavoured vodka, etc. Gonna make some eggs too with veggies like an omelette.. Mhhm mm.

Egg nog and Irish cream+whipped cream vodka chocolate milkshake

Bowls for bread and pizza, nog is decent

Got like 10 things going on, gonna make some roasted chicken breats and cutlets

I'm curious.
also:
>how do I rotate pics

Fuck phone why you do this too me it shows normally then flips that shit, anyway

Chiken bout half inch thick mayo and paprika pepper and salt on top, then pack and in the oven it goes like a good little jew

Fuck it everything going landscape now also, in the oven it foes

Pizza dough, ck wiki half recepie.
2 cups flower 1/4 teaspoons salt quarter yeast, put yeast in hot tap watter and let sit before combining and let it half cup water sit to combine mix all sit 10 min best it sit best cover with cloth for the nihg

Bread, 2 loaves
5 cups fliurs
2 and half water warm from tap mix with

2 teapoons salt
1 teapoons Yeats.
Mix, let sit beat down roll once it's raised them in the pans till it rises as much as you want

Letting bread sit so gonna make a few cutlets

Oil a pan like you would your non existent girlfriend

Cook some up mmmmmm

The oven ones look ready

keep the memes coming

The fried chicken, tastes good, so fucking juicy

Kk dinner is up I'll be back after some cleanup and food to do the bread and rest of the cutlets and probs a smoothie

Mmmmmmm almost done. Twas my only meal ripped my lunch today

Stil waiting on the bread

Peppermint schnapps and smoothie is the best Ge Lt you less drunk alcoholic drink

Why so many chicken breasts?

They had to be cooked either tonight or tomorrow, too much lazy to tomorrow and to much alcohol to mix it up more

FUCKING BREAD HAS FINALLY FUCKING RUSEN, GOOD DAMMIT KIGHT ASWELL CALL IT JESUS IT TOOK SO LONG

Ima let this sit overnight and return to a 404ed thread cause no one cooks along with me

omfg hands not steady, i see meow gonna make sure less alcoholo next time i makea hreaed

have a bump (was on page 10)

thanks, no one gets in here usually

No worries