Every time I eat at McDonald's, I always feel sick afterwards. Hamburgers do it, chicken fingers do it...

Every time I eat at McDonald's, I always feel sick afterwards. Hamburgers do it, chicken fingers do it, even the breakfast pancakes make me feel ill.

What ingredient(s) do these all have in common that don't sit well with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwYeKPH0fWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel fine by and large with McDonald's. Only thing I find is if I have something from the breakfast menu in the morning I often feel tired and lethargic by the afternoon.

Hydrogenated oil preservatives. That's about it.

You're probably just mentally tricking yourself into getting sick at the thought of fast food.

If you eat healthy most of the time, fast food can easily make you sick. Your body actually has to get used to handling that much fat. If you eat a lot of fat every day you wouldn't notice.

When I went on a low fat/sugar diet and lost about 50 lbs, just eating a normal BK breakfast of croissanwich and hash browns gave me stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea

Is it only McDonalds or any fast food?

Carl's Jr. chicken fingers are also a problem. That's all I can remember... I haven't had fast food for a while. In N Out burgers are okay though.

I wanted to enjoy it, I swear!

its because it isnt made out of real food OP

about 3 years ago i had one of those "blow to turn on your car" things in my car for a DUI and mcdonalds would make it go off every fucking time like clock work when no other fast food would. humans should not be putting mcdonalds into their bodies

Most fast food doesnt do this, but anything mae with their beef gives me the shits
Why

"Beef"
This, I wouldn't even feed it to my dog

You could have a minor allergy to preservatives or artificial colors or flavors.

All fast food makes me feel a little bad physically when I eat it, but some places genuinely make me fucking ill as fuck.
Fast food places I completely avoid eating at are:
McDonalds
In-N-Out
Carl's Jr.
Taco Bell
Popeye's
KFC
Buger King
Subway
Wendy's
The Habit
and other locally owned fast food places

Fast food places I can tolerate (if I remember to take a digestive enzyme pill first):
Del Taco
Five Guys
Firehouse
Little Caesar's
Sonic
Dairy Queen
And other locally owned fast food places

And it's not just fast food, any chain restaurant, including full service, can do me in. I've worked in restaurants, and I'm sure it has to do with certain ingredients used, since most fast food places and chain restaurants buy a large amount of food frozen from specific suppliers. I've had allergy testing done, and nothing food related came back, (although 34 other things came back that I'm allergic 2, all environmental except 2) So unless they're using cobalt, latex, or 32 types of tree pollen, grass pollen, and molds, then I can't figure out what it is that fucks me up so bad.

I haven't had mcdonalds in years but it used to make my shit smell sweet in a weird disgusting way.

Never had that from anything else except malt liquor. I now associate that smell with mcdonalds so I can't eat their "food" anymore.

Literally all of them

You got a weak ass stomach bitch boy

gluten

≥have to get used to that much fat
Fuck me. Do you not have a pancreas? As long as you get adequate fibre in your diet and don't have any dietary concerns you could eat pure fat all day long without any digestive issues

Maybe it's the smell
McDonalds has a particular smell

For me, it is the McSicken. The poisonous fast food sandwich.

>I'm such a sophisticated person with refined tastes that eating anything that isn't from a 3 Michelin star restaurant makes me literally ill

I don't know, OP, but you sound like a pussy.

you probably just eat too much wihtout realizing when you go there

This has started to happen to me over the last 2 years OP, I can eat nugs at McDonalds and be ok, but any of their burgers make me feel like shit afterward and close to actually sick. Burger King is same way. I can eat other super unhealthy/fried food and be fine so it's not like I'm a super healthy faggot, but those two places in particular make me feel like I've consumed poison after eating. Never used to happen either, it's weird

>I'm a fat piece of shit that believes fast food is the pinnacle of cuisine oh no my scooter is low on batteries

Maybe you have an allergy to the type of oil they use. More likely that you just associate McDs with feeling sick though.

for me it's the McShittin. The worst fast food sandwich, which is the reason why I switched to Burger King afterwards. But that didn't help much, so I switched over to KFC.

I stopped eating McDonald's years ago because I didn't like the way it made me feel after eating it. I just assumed it was the massive blast of fat, salt and simple carbs that's almost completely devoid of fiber.

You are probably just allergic to niggers.

it does, and it doesn't even digest properly. at the last job I had, you could always tell who had mcdick's for lunch because their farts would have that trademark smell, the same smell that tells you you're driving past a mcdick's and not some other burger place.

If you start eating healthy, it's amazing how your body reacts to shit like fast food. I get the turboshits now whenever I eat anything that greasy.

this is true too. every time I eat at a fair or carnival, I end up being able to shit through a screen door. sometimes even an oak door.

Also how much fast food loses its appeal. It seems so overwhelmingly greasy and salty from the first bite. It coats your mouth with grease immediately, and sometimes brings on heartburn by the second or third bite.

>all these people who think eating healthy is what makes them unable to process fast food
>it's actually because they're neglecting something in their "healthy " diet
I love pretentious idiots

For me, it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

The real question is why do you keep eating it? You already know you are going to feel ill, yet you continue to do it. And you know it is terrible for you as well.

You are a masochist or an insane person.

>not liking fast food makes you pretentious
Glad I don't live in your world.

It's probably the human flesh. Most likely aborted babies.

And no, I'm not joking: youtube.com/watch?v=pwYeKPH0fWQ

>there are aborted babies in your food/beverages
>sauce: a youtube video
/x/ please

I wonder who is behind this post.

you caught me, I will turn in my fetus illuminati ID badge and tie tack immediately

>replied in seconds
>you are a lunatic approach

I wonder who is behind this post.

well sir, I wonder who is behind YOUR post

The script says I'm supposed to call you a lunatici direct you to /x/ and ask you to take your pills while affirming everything is in order at this point.

Stop eating there dummy.

I never understood how anyone ate that McShite. It always makes me sick.

The heat it under fucking lamps. It's prepared by 16 year olds, "recovering" drug addicts and immigrants who can't speak English. It's all from frozen, and McDs kitchens smell like puke and grease.

You may as well be eating out of the trash.

Probably just fatty carbohydrate overload. Most people feel sick if they eat too much of it in one sitting. You'll feel tired, lethargic, bloated, warm, possibly nauseated, possibly have indigestion.