What do you think?

What do you think?

Eat whatever you want. It doesn't look terribly appetizing.

Your camera is worse than your meal, though.

Looks bland as fuck, I can't see any seasoning in there.

...and are those....hot dogs or vienna sausages? You couldn't have used a better sausage?

yep thats spaghetti

Filipino Carbonara mmm my favorite :)

It's delicious, at least i liked it, they are hot dogs

>Looks bland
>I can't see any seasoning
>Looks
>see

Veeky Forums - We taste with our eyes

Well of course. It's not as if we can actually taste the dish so what choice do we have but to rely on the photos?

If that dish were seasoned then I'd expect to see little flecks of black pepper and green herbs in the photo. I don't see that therefore I'm forced to conclude that OP didn't season it.

It's a blurry as fuck potato picture, you can't see shit. Even if it weren't, you couldn't see half the common seasonings.

You're being retarded. Stop being retarded.

>Even if it weren't, you couldn't see half the common seasonings.

There's something wrong with your brain, user. You most certainly can see bits of oregano, black pepper, red pepper flakes, bits of basil leaves, etc, etc, in a photo. Even a blurry one. The only seasonings you won't see are those which don't stand out as a contrasting color (like, say, garlic), or those which are transparent like salt or sugar.

That looks bland as fuck, even with a blurry picture.

But hey, if OP wants to correct me then he's welcome to. How much fresh basil did you put in there OP? What about the oregano? The marjoram? Rosemary? Thyme?

You can't see salt, fine ground black pepper, white pepper. You wouldn't see chilli powder or other red/orange spices in that dish because it's a tomato based sauce so you'd never see the color.

>The only seasonings you won't see are those which don't stand out as a contrasting color (like, say, garlic), or those which are transparent like salt or sugar.

Right; so there could be any number of seasonings in that dish and you'd have no idea; so stop acting like you know what that dish tastes like. If you wanted to not look like a fucking idiot, try "I don't see any herbs OP; what seasonings did you use?"

you either eat terrible food or are trolling

Go back to your Ja/ck/ thread.

>tomato paste
>sliced franks
>overdone noodles
>standing water in pan
user pls

>there could be any number of seasonings in that dish

Of course there could be. That's why I said "I don't see any seasonings" instead of "there aren't any".

...but then again I suspect that someone who puts hot dogs in their pasta sauce probably doesn't bother to use fresh herbs either. I fully admit my guess could be wrong. But I think the odds are on my side and that's a big pot of unseasoned bland, especially since OP has yet to mention what seasonings he used.

>wheres the fucking sugar

Da fuck is dat?

Wurstnudel can be really good if you add some Garlic, Cheese and fresh Parsley. Your Wurstnudel look boring as fuck.

I feel sorry for youI

Oh, dear god. What have you done? This just looks terrible. There are these non-fried hotdog pieces, the standing water, that one patch of tomato slush, something that I assume is parmesan, all smashed into one pan with the meme pasta itself. I'd not even try it, since it's exactly what I cooked ten years ago, and I know that it sucks.

I want to kill you.