What can i do?

I'm a poor fag living in Eastern Europe (Latvia) What can i do to make money online. Real jobs here are fucking shit and you can easily survive on about 12 grand a year.

Attached: How-To-Deal-With-An-Identity-Crisis-When-Chronically-Ill-1.jpg (750x420, 29K)

short on bitmex

Same here. Eastern Europe is where hope goes to die.

I'm unironically considering this.

haha, nabags

It's just fucking depressing the only good thing is that booze and property is cheap, but it doesn't matter because you can't get money.

prove you're an actual Latvian and not a filthy misplaced russian and i'll send you some XMR

At least most your women are 9/10. In my country they mostly 3/10

Atpisies, es vēl skolā, bet es negribu būt wagecucks/ bomzis kas staigā vai arī braukt uz kkadam smirdīgām valstīm un būt slightly bagāts wagecucks citur,

Keep drinking, It's bound to bring you out of poverty eventually. Best ideas come to you when youre drunk. Don't be a pussy, move to a better country

How? I'm 100% latvian.

Norm, turpini dzīvot delūzijās, vecīt. Also,šis saits ir no 18+

Attached: 1512611929677.jpg (760x570, 54K)

implying skola ir līdz 18

teķis?

Slovenia here. We don't even have cheap booze (although it's very cheap in terms of quality) and our women are SJW whores.

videne pedejaa klase

Same here, but living in Poland.

I've got health issues and am too depressed to go work on minimal wage (500eur), but I guess I'll have to at some point.

And getting like 1k eur a month is good amount to live life in here.

Attached: 1499984215939.png (619x453, 46K)

Investē ceļgalu aizsargos

nice advice 10/10

I keep hearing this how "x is good enough to live in y"... Fuck that. If you wanna travel anywhere remotely developed even just as a tourist you are completely fucked.

doubt u care about traveling when u can barely survive

So all rich foreigners get here to fuck them while u stay khv while our woman's whore they way to life. Where are u from btw?

I care about getting the fuck out of here.

Latvia —> not widely spoken language
You can translate and proofread/edit. Proz.com is good for starting out.

Considering that majority of population works their asses off for like ~800eur/month and those faggots in government award themselves bonuses on top of their fucking high wages, you are in fact right.

This is what pisses me off most desu - government dicks earning so much, having such high tax allowance compared to normies (4k PLN vs 30k PLN, lmao) and all other bonuses, while they actually do fuck all for the country and are just fucking leeches. DAMN

Attached: 4d411051327_to_byl_tylko_zart.jpg (500x386, 61K)

>Proz.com
How can i compete with all these people with meme translating degrees and experience.

That's because we never fully got rid of commie scum. There's still too many people who believe in that garbage.

Agreed. Commies and jews. Government is not even polish though, they're at service and pawns to their superior from abroad.

South europe - 2nd world. Ever heard about tinder? Khv in east eu is pathetic. No excuse. End it

Dunno about Poland but that's exactly how it is in Slovenia. Our "leaders" are literal cucks (both left and right) who will suck foreign dick like there's no tomorrow and literally beg to get fucked in the ass.

Online? Entitled cunt. Pull your socks up and get seafarer's certs, then go on LinkedIn and find recruiters. They love undercutting W European marine crew. €200 a day sound good? Ship's cook is an easy life where Eastern European faggots like you come to fuck my days up by drowning everything in mayo or chicken tonight sauce. I just want plain rice and chicken breast, is that too much to ask?

go on sites like Neobux and start to do tasks, if you're good you can even make 10-20 dollars a day

it's a minimum wage in russia\east europe, as far as i remember

Buy link, not even joking. I work from home and I'm all in on link. $1000 EOY isn't a meme you know?

Link

pimp out girls to camwhoring

what

buy chainlink

You'll even scam poor east euros? You people have zero decency.

I want link haters to post some form of identification, I want to send them reminders of the boat they missed when we have all made it

Pasaulei ir nepieciešami cilvēki, kas rok grāvjus. Tu neesi īpašs.

You can upload some good quality example translations.
You can also try to sign up with local or online translation agencies.
At the end it’s the quality of the work that matters.

Actually im not virgin. But was like year ago. My gf is south European. And I think south European woman's are less whores and really beautiful and way higher class than ours. What 2nd world? Albania? Croatia?

this, traveling is a fucking meme

moving to another country to live is one thing but blowing a few grand to spend a few days or weeks isn't worth it at all unless you're rich as fuck