I'm sick of chopping onions

I'm sick of chopping onions

Is this the best solution?

Onion is literally, objectively the easiest vegetable to chop. Don't fall for this television tier meme cooking equipment.

I know of no other veggies that defend themselves when sliced.

Try not being a bitch

Whenever you slice onions, just dab your finger in some of the juice and rub it under your eyes. You'll eventually build up a tolerance.

This works with chilies too.

>youtube slap chop
are cu/ck/s really this helpless

Gfs daughter (pls no bully) is a total cunt and refuses to eat anything with visible onion pieces. Fine-chopping onions with a knife takes forever as opposed to just hitting the slapchop for 5 seconds.

I'm just curious if there's a better alternative than the slapchop because it's 10 years old now.

Quick guys! Lets all kek at the cu/ck/!

LOL, Are you serious asking if there is a better way to chop onions, because "slapping" a button is too much work?

Get a house maid if you are that lazy.

Food processor.

My brother was the same for years.

Not OP but that's not an option senpai

Naw man, I mean it's $20 for a chopper that might last a month or something because you can't sharpen it

It's just such a hassle to clean...

So, slap chop is out of the question, as well as a food processor.... You aren't interested in a ninja blade, I suppose..

Either put it in the blender, or use a knife.

I don't have kids yet but I refuse to let them own me like this when I do.

When I worked BoH with a bunch of illegals (who were great people btw ), they would always put the cut root end of the onion on top of their head, and claimed no tears that way. Idk if it works or not, because I didn't do prep at that time, I was on the grill.

Buy onion puree since you have no self respect anyway.

put it in the fridge beforehand, makes it a bit easier on the eyes/nose

nice dubs

ninja blenders will definitely fine chop an onion into pure mush.

jesus christ

just buy onion powder

It shouldn't take more than a minute to peel an onion and dice it super fine.

Gfs daughter is a total cunt
>dates single mom
>her daughter doesn't even respect him
please OP just get the fuck out there. They will fuck up your life.

No, food prepping when you come back from the store is the best solution.

Chop everything, dump vegetables into individual bags.

works good if you don't wanna or can't use a knife effectively, except get a department store brand one because they're the same thing and cheap as fuck. this technology was invented to help elderly / handicapped people prepare foods and you can buy similar products pretty much anywhere that sells kitchen tools.

>my gfs daughter

>I know of no other veggies that defend themselves
you clearly have never had to cut peppers or spiky shit. just get a sharp knife and cut your god damn onions. it shouldnt take more than 20-30 seconds an onion.

tell that fucking daughter that she is going to eat her veggies or you are going to start refering to her under the new name of neckbeard mc tendies.

You're going to love my nuts

Get a food processor you stupid nigger, or stop being a cuck and stop supporting a kid that is not yours.

Get a food processor. I got a Cuisinart for a little over $100 and it dices onions in under 15 seconds.

Wasn't that the guy who beat the shit out of that hooker in his hotel room?

Or was that the shamwow guy?

Just use a grater.

Same guy. Vince offer is the name.

If you've slapped a hooker, you slapped a chop