Is beauty a trap?

Is beauty a trap?

pretty girls just make me sad nowadays

Is a trap a beauty?

the girl in the picture certainly isn't beautiful. her facial structure is masculine and lacks the essential femininity and warmth that makes females appealing. this kind of beauty standard is only pushed by old homosexual men that are the fashion elite, mostly in vain as any male that still possesses any semblance of testosterone will find it repulsive, unless he himself is also homosexual.

you sound like you have yellow fever

How is he even a trap.

Woah, good thing we have you to tell us whether she is beautiful or not. I wouldn't have been able to form my own opinion otherwise!

Post a chick you find beautiful.

Oh wait, let me guess... boobs?

Not particularly. I understand that's a thing on Veeky Forums but it never appealed to me. Though based on my experience Asian women do tend to be far more feminine than their white counterparts on a very superficial (mostly body language and how they carry themselves) level. However, Asian women tend to fail the "warmth" part of the equation as I find them rather icy even if more dignified than what you get out of your average white chick.

She does have a boyish look about her, but she is a very beautiful girl. Those lips would be a joy to kiss! I think you'd change your mind if you saw her smile and two nice rows of teeth.

It is a trap. I'm actually writing a story about the inconvenience of love. Beauty is a big part of that, especially for men.

>Those lips would be a joy to kiss!

The much larger lower lip in relation to the upper lip is a 100% giveaway for excess testosterone. It's very in demand...if you're a man.

she's a classic anglo beauty

>that is all ye know on earth
>and all ye need to know

>anglo
>beauty

pick one

Both her upper and lower lips seem large to me. You're right however, about thin upper lips signifying higher testosterone, but that is more true for men. You must have some biased frame of reference if you actually believe her upper lip to be small; either in relation to her lower lip or on its own.

Yes

her upper lip is definitely small relative to the lower one. or rather her lower lip is excessively large. upper seems fine.

I admit I'm probably autistic and may even suffer from low testosterone, but attractive girls don't really do much for me these days, as initial instinct to find them attractive is always checked by another instinct reminding me that there is no telling what their personality is like, and that judging by my experience it probably isn't all that great (I'm not claiming I'm perfect). The superficiality which defines so much of human interaction and cultural exchange is just overwhelming to me, to the point where I really don't care for how "hot" a girl looks or anything like that. I don't consent to granting them attention (the most valuable currency) because of something they largely had no influence over. I respect Bukowski for agreeing to marry that hunchbacked woman after only ever talking to her via letters for a couple of years.

They're both the same thing, so picking more than one would be redundant.

anglo and pale med girls are the best

>is always checked by another instinct reminding me that there is no telling what their personality is like

not
>is always checked by another instinct reminding me that there is no chance of them ever being interested in me

Congratulations, you grew out of being 15 years old.

Saying beauty is a 'trap' involves the idea that there's a 'true' value in a person that goes beyond it. If we take those values to be: consideration, kindness, faithfulness, intelligence, etc, then yes, I guess you could say we sometimes fall for the 'trap' of going after a hot girl just because of her tits, ass, eyes, mouth or whatever.
But on the other hand, when it comes to LOVE. I very often asked myself that question. Am I in love with this person because of her inner traits? Or because of some earthly thing like her eyes, hip, legs, whatever. And then there's the secondary traits that makes us fall harder. Her way to walk, the tone of her voice, her gestures, her laughter. In a way those are all physical attributes that could be considered part of 'the trap' of her beauty, but they're the ones that make us fall for her. So, in the end.... a lot of the love we feel for someone, is related to material and physical aspects of that person. That's not a bad thing. We live in a material world. We touch, smell, etc. So I guess the trap is the entire physical existence :) Or there's no trap at all

Beauty in women, beauty in people, beauty in art, in nature, in anything. Why do we fall for beauty?

Beauty rules everything. Sadly. There's nothing we can do against it.

beautiful