Amazon & litecoin partnership?

oracletimes.com/amazon-litecoin-ltc-2018/
seems like this is actually happening, and there is a good chance of amazon adopting litepay in 2018
if this happens LTC will overtake BTC by 2019

Attached: huuuuuuuuuge.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptorecorder.com/2018/03/12/litepay-adopted-by-starbucks-and-amazon-in-2018-hodl-litecoin-ltc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That'd be great, but it's all speculation at this point. To quote the article “It’s difficult to predict which currency(ies) Amazon will use for crypto payments, or if they will engineer their own coin altogether.”

Told you all along.
Seems like this """shitcoin""" will monn after all

$7000.00 eoy

Oh look it's another amazon crypto episode

Chances this happens is exactly the same as chainlink being added on coinbase in the next 2 minutes.

Amazon is developing their own coin.

amazon will partner with req u faggots

my new trading setup incase this happen

Attached: 44D552A7-EA02-4791-9E36-9822145DCAA1.jpg (600x450, 61K)

Amazon will implement pay by request
Dubs confirm

REQ just made up a larp tier "pay with req" tab in the amazon style and everyone acts like its a shoe in for use on amazon. Its literally the equivalent of the meme picture of the old guy with the fake glasses and the metallica shirt. Its just fucking photoshop m8.

Yeah OP, totally! A company that is fucking INFAMOUS for fucking over dropshippers by going to the factory they are buying from then just doing direct through popular high selling items is TOTALLY going to use someone else's shitcoin. Youre a fucking idiot. If/when amazon gets into crypto you can bet your ass it will be their own.

may I pay wiiith CHICKUuuuuuu!!!!uuuN

cryptorecorder.com/2018/03/12/litepay-adopted-by-starbucks-and-amazon-in-2018-hodl-litecoin-ltc/

Attached: 840D13AA-EB8C-4675-B809-BE7D14796998.jpg (590x331, 73K)

fugggg

Check my ID as well
Dubs+REQ ID
Screencap me

Rogerver you broke my hearth. why you shilled me into your looser coin

Attached: C63D7B7C-5CD5-4A03-8F5A-4F98FA29D909.jpg (960x913, 254K)

This is probably the big announcement we’ve been hearing about. If so, no doubt LTC will moonshot.

Woah wtf you have REQ in your id

Jeff said he doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel, he’s onboard with Charlie. That’s why Charlie sold his Litecoin.

> dubs get
> REQ id

brb selling my house and buying REQ

Dude their mainnet is by the end of March and this shit is cheap as fuck is this a gift from the gods or something?

Req lmao
You retards, check all payments projects and watch which project met AmazonPay a few weeks ago.

Who?

i put a question mark as in i was questioning the partnership you stupid, stupid faggot.

>Still hodling Charlie's bag
How are you doing OP?

Attached: LTCLife.jpg (529x391, 61K)

Attached: GIVE_BTC.jpg (640x360, 45K)

You just shilled a retarded clickbait article. How fucked up are the genes in your family, seriously?

It's going to be Ravencoin. They will be on Overstock.com first, then move to amazon.

>scam artist meets another scam artist

Attached: Untitled.png (593x768, 826K)

utrust.
but that its a shit ass team. i actually two of those guys and NO WAY in hell they have the skill to pull it out. unless they are sucking jeff bezos cock.

*actually know