GUN TO YOUR HEAD, ANSWER WITHOUT THINKING TOO HARD

GUN TO YOUR HEAD, ANSWER WITHOUT THINKING TOO HARD

What was the last food you craved?

Appetizer platter. I want a variety of fried snacks and several corresponding sauces.

KBBQ

tomato aspic

Snacks involving cheese or naw?

wasabi peas

nigger salad

tfw my mom makes the best kbbq i've ever had
tfw korean

medium rare prime rib

Pizza, it happens every fucking month.

Some Chinese food or something. It's been awhile

Burger.
Hadn't had a good one in entirely too long.
Drove shitfaced to jack in the box, got a munchie meal with that shitty big-mac wannabe.
Wasnt very satisfying.
Got some jalapeno popper for the first time though, them shits was amazing.

Sardines in tomato sauce.

cereal

BBQ chicken pizza. Shit's so good but kills my digestive tract.

spaghetti in a tomato sauce with a heap of chilli and bacon

'go 'za

>being that wasteful
fucking nigger tier.

Big fat bowl of legit queso, which is actually hard to find, topped with good dollops of guac, spicy salsa, some queso fresco and some lime on the side. Chips and a couple of flour tortillas, warm please on the side. If we're getting greedy, big bowl of charro beans and a couple of beers please.

Fuck I just triggered my stomach.

Tacos

that tub is gonna be so hard to clean out

japanese cully

CRAB LEGS

Smoked Ribs

Olive Garden salad, unashamedly

Nachos with shredded steak and a whole lot of soured cream and salsa.

Fuck yeah, my dude. Their salad is the tits, I don't give a fuck what anyone says

Stars chain hamburger. I find they do them better than most.

Toasted everything bagel with scallion cream cheese, red onions, tomato, and Nova Lox

Did mummy take you both there ? Faggots.

dunno, shoot me pls

A enchilada

Dill pickle chips, aka the most delicious and only edible potato chip out there. Eaten while drinking cheap beer and unwinding after suffering through Thanksgiving with my politically-divided family

Dressing.

A quarter pounder

tacos de suadero

Steak

leftover turkey and stuffing.
did it.
now i'm full and happy.

Liver.

I have severe anemia so that might be why. It's just so fucking good though.

My nigga. Eating dill pickle kettle chips and drinking ranier now.

If you like liver, try deer liver. I think it's way better than beef liver.

chocolate, today, and i didn't have any

Honey Sriracha Chicken Poppers I saw today on Facebook. They were by that Tasty! page. Looked pretty good, might try and make them next week.

Do they sell that at the grocery store? Would be willing to try it but don't want to go out of my way too much for it. I do live in an area with a lot of deer running around though, so maybe I could find someone to sell me some.

Pizza, then I got pizza. So craving was cured. I feel like eating a girls ass now if that counts.

rocky road ice cream of the bluebell variety

i've never heard of black people being wasteful maybe thats because i grew up really poor

I've been wanting garlic-butter scallops for like 6 months.

Better times are coming soon, and when they do... surf and turf for one, maybe two.

buffalo wings. I really really want some buffalo wings right now. I've been craving them since Tuesday, but nowhere that I know of sells them near me.

If you have a deep fryer, or a friend who does -
Look up a recipe... laugh to yourself a bit...

The sauce is more or less a blended emulsion of equal parts melted butter and cayenne-sauce (Franks is the one I've seen used most often). Some people use an egg yolk to help hold it together, I don't find it necessary. Dress it up however you want really - lime's good, paprika and cumin are good, play with it!

The wings are for the most part, fried for 8-12 mins (depending on the size of the wings), sauced, and given a minute or two in the oven. Some people dredge their wings before frying in a bit of seasoned cornstarch and/or flour (I do kind of a Colonel's Blend of cayenne, salt, pepper, cumin, dill, oregano, thyme, mustard and sage). Brining the wings beforehand doesn't hurt, but isn't really necessary.

It can be as simple as melting butter, blending in Franks, and applying to deep fried wings.

Pizza

Hot Wings

White Castle. They don't have them near me

beef