Death Cross

50 day MA about to cross the 200 day MA.
This is a huge sell signal for wall street faggots and its extremely bearish.

See how we are hugging that 200 day MA and not bouncing hard on it? We did the same back in january with the 100 day MA and it can only last for a couple of days before its not support anymore.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 9.45.11 PM.png (1718x1200, 190K)

Bulls on suicide watch

Attached: 6ViyJtxz_400x400.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Probably, but I'm willing to wait and see.

how many dayys left?

finally some movement then

Attached: 1520808505917.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

Next 2 minutes are absolutely critical for bitcoin.

Attached: btc.jpg (1168x562, 84K)

Will it. WILL WE SEE 3k??!?!?!?!

A couple, but we usually break down before the cross. With futures coming this week and next week I don't see how we can pump hard and break free of 50 day MA's resistance and stay above it. mind you the 100 day MA is also acting as resistance now since we are below it

Yes nice trendline, but the more you sit on a trendline (support), the more it tells you that you are about to break it

No idea how low but below 8k

good then I can hodl my shitcoins, they'll crash, I'll transfer the rest to bitmex, lose it and then kill myself. I'm tired of life

Why not tether up, take a comfy break, come back, buy low and watch it pump back ?

I never used tether and I'm in the market since May.
People who are tethering up is the exact reason why we crashed. I'm not joining them, not ever.

Btc went from below 1k to 20k man, a correction back to 4k is not out of this world, remind yourself that btc is just a speculative asset right now. No one really uses it, just speculators

You're an idiot if u believe Tether is the reason why we crashed u fucking retard tether market cap is 2.25 bn dont buy the fud learn how markets work idiot boi

>doesn't understand how marketcap works
hello brainlet

Attached: 1489528551460.png (408x450, 34K)

Would it be best if I tether?

This is crypto. Thus you have to use a maximum 4 hours chart.

Lol you started doing TA two weeks ago?
Can't tell if noob or stupid.

when this happened recently, there was a big drop before the cross. this time there will be a pump to squeeze the shorts and kick off the bullrun
bears btfo

I'm tethered up and been shorting since 11.3k on and off ( don't short if you are not experienced). I'd say tethering up right now is the move, worse case you buy back if it shows strength and closes above the 50 day MA, retests it and bounces up from it.

Started TA a year ago, only crypto. I've been making more good calls than bad ones. About 75/25 I'd say. I don't claim I can call tops and bottoms but overall trends. I use a mix of TA and market sentiment.
I mainly use ichimoku, rsi and moving averages.
Whats wrong with my post?

2 minutes are over we are going down AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I don't understand why you guys are calling for a bullrun, you do realize we just had an insane year long bullrun?

not only am i calling it, but it will last for more than 3 years

Attached: chart.jpg (1200x1240, 132K)