Tfw people actually drink this

>tfw people actually drink this

I mean it is cheap and is better than Busch

gtfo

I prefer almost anything else, but I'll accept it as a weak beer to drink when actually thirsty.

I started out drinking this, but now, it seriously gives me the worst headache if I drink one or two. Did they cheapen the ingredients or something?

Busch is actually better somehow

But there are cheaper, better, and more alcoholic beers like High Life/PBR tier

Bud Light has no real reason to buy it, either go cheap and get the previously mentioned stuff, or buy good beer, why would anyone buy this stuff?

The popularity/label of course

The cheapest pisswater beer is always best

well yeah its 100% because of successful marketing, same reason people watch Big Bang Theory, eat at Subway, watch super hero movies, or listen to top 40 music

It's funny how people shit on cheaper brands while drinking the same stuff in a different wrapper

Well yeah, if you shit on the cheaper brands and then go and buy fucking Bud Light you are a straight up insane person

Ok point of the thread is if you buy shitty products buy the cheapest

>memeing this hard

Pour a shot of gin in it, the day is saved

>Light beers
>Ever

Come on, now...

:^)

Would rather drink horse piss /10

I use it to re-hydrate between shots

people drink this shit too

dont diss zajecarac,its good

All you pretentious faggots. I love a nice dark ale or stout while shit posting Veeky Forums and enjoy trying different beers with friends from my local liquor store's wide selection. But American style beer is great on a hot summer day after mowing the lawn or while around the beach. Crisp and ice cold, it has it's niche.

My favorite beer

Forgot pic

SERIOUSLY.

shut the fuck up, idiot

seriously?

It isn't that bad, I actually quite like to sip on something like a cold Coors light when drinking bourbon. It is refreshing and inoffensive. Shit like Carlsberg or Tennants is unforgivable though, tastes awful and far too gassy.

My black roommate buys these constantly, when he doesn't buy redds or angry orchard. He calls me an old man when I drink fat tire or yungling, or any whiskey but Evan Willams or Jack Daniels. He also pronounces jagermister "jagermifter" because they use that old looking font.
I swear to god if he wasn't the only roommate that went out on the weekends and was cool otherwise, I'd hate his guts

the official beer of cuckolds

You know I actually agree in that a Light Beer is good for the beach of a day of golf, but Bud Light is nevertheless a fucking insult to beer at large.

Usually I pay the extra money and get a fun tasting beer like Sculpin Grapefruit Ale. If Macro shit is all that's available I'll take Coors Light or Miller Lite. There is never a time I'll drink Bud Lite unless it's forced on me.

For the record Yuengling is by far the best American style beer, and it's a damn shame it isn't in the west coast.

This

BL is def better than High Life. I like good beer, but honestly, if you're "not in the mood for good beer" or whatever, BL is one of the better choices. Other cheap macro beers attempt to have a flavor, which obviously doesn't pan out well, whereas BL just tries to be easy to drink. That's part of its success. Miller Lite, Coors etc. all have a slightly off taste because they're trying too hard.

in what way

it's cheap and it does not taste like shit like coors, bud, miller, etc.

Along with sam adams and yuengling it is the cheap mainstream beer of choice

It's does taste like shit tho. It's a shitty white wheat, which is a shit kind of beer too.
At least Pbr is decent for the price and coors is tasteless party water

Fuck yeah I do
>he cares what people drink
How's it feel to be underaged?

>he doesn't have a stubborn opinion on everything good and drink related
Why the fuck are you here if not to call other people's taste terrible?

I'm here to enjoy the board. Strange, right? Currently in the thread with OP making vodka and it is awesome.

>people drink beer
surprise surprise

I drink Miller High Life. 12-pack for $7.

>Not liking the occasional piss water

Fucking niggers man, geniuinely stupid lol

ATTENTION ALL "BEER" DRINKERS:

After reading exactly one book on beer all the way through, I am now an official authority on the subject.

The drinkers of the following are on suicide watch and are consuming a product that contains more corn, rice, wheat, and sugar than malted barley. This is non-negotiable.

>Budweiser family, includes but is not limited to: Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Black Crown, Bud Select, Bud Select 55, Bud Platinum, Bud Light Lime, Bud "-a-rita" varietals, Bud Mixx Tail, and more.
>Busch family: Busch, Busch Light, Busch Ice
>Natural Family: Natural Light, Natural Ice, Natty Daddy
>Imports: Heineken, Stella Artois, Molson and varietals, Guinness (draught and stout only), Corona, Dos Equis, Sol, Pacifico, or literally any other Mexican beer
>Coors Family: Banquet, Coors Light
>Keystone Family: Keystone Light, Keystone Ice
>Miller Family: Miller High Life, Miller High Life Light, Miller Lite
>Yuengling Family: Yuengling Lager, Yuengling Light, Yuingling Black and Tan, and ALL seasonals/rotationals

To name a few. If you drink any of the above or your beer cannot be classified as craft beer, then you are NOT drinking real beer. Instead, you are drinking a blend of fermented corn and rice with just enough malted barley to constitute "beer" strictly from a technical standpoint.

You wake up in your bed, but cannot move your arms. You try moving your feet to the floor but they are chained to the bed. So are your arms. Your cries are muffled through a thick coating of fresh duct tape.

w-what are you d-doing, user

>He also pronounces jagermister "jagermifter" because they use that old looking font.
kek

if you drink this you are a fag hipster nigger. they sell you this piss for way more then Old English 40oz which has the exact same beer.

pro tip buy old English

Who #bestice here?

>6.9%

Nothing wrong with the champagne of beers.

Old E don't come in 30 packs.

okay give me a 5% lager to drink then

craft lagers exist

Icehouse is better desu

Hey send the link.. I was watching that trainwreck yesterday

An ice cold Bud Light on a Summer day is enjoyable. I'd never spend money on it though.

when you started drinking it you were young enough to be resilient to its effects and now you are not but at the same time your tastes have improved. dont feel bad, it happens to everyone

What is the best mass-production beer?
Meixcan, American, and German?

>Mexican
Carta Blanca
>American
Shiner Bock
>German
Paulaner

I dont mind budweiser, i odnt care for the light stuff though. i prefer coors though, again not light.

>tfw someone can stand any beer besides a lambic

I'm sure the people who do drink it would greentext about me drinking something like this.
I'm sure you fags would too actually.

Just two opposite extremes. One tastes like pine resin and is stiff as a lumberjack at 9.5% abv, the other tastes like watered down urine and you have to drink two kegs of it to have a good time.

>9.5% abv
8.5 that is

>fag hipster nigger
topkek

fuck off, fag

America brews beer in ways that every other country can only dream of. This includes quantity. We have objectively the biggest and best breweries on the planet and produce .

300 million + people drinking an average of 44.7 gallons per person, per year. We are mass-production.

What nigger. Say something.

Tell your mum I said hi, faggot

>it's cheap meme

If you can't afford an extra 5 dollars for beer then you have bigger issues that drinking piss you need to be worrying about.

Do you think this is a game?

Shut the fuck up, idiot

I like 211

Am I a pleb?

A future alcoholic

>Future

best cheap beer

It's ok to chase whiskey with but I can't drink it alone.

how are you getting internet in your box?

>70 posts discussing THE proletarian beverage
disgusting snobbery
if you drink beer, you are a prole, drinking Belgian beer won't change that

>chase
do americans really do this?

>Implying tasteless toilet water is acceptable in your beer.