Best Bagel thread

Post a picture or description of your favorite Bagel! Pic not mine

>pic not mine

Classic image.jpg once again confirmed for shit taste.

Onion bagels, easily. Spread with butter.

>bagels
bland jew donuts.

I prefer literally anything else. If I HAD to eat a bagel I wouldn't put cream cheese on it because cream cheese is shit too. I'd put some smoked salmon on it and then eat the salmon and then throw away the bagel.

Bagels are the most popular bread option in Guantanamo

>Everything bagel
>Bacon
>Ham
>Sprouts
>Deli Mustard
>Jalapenos
>Mayo
>Steam it
delicious

or blueberry bagels

Not gonna lie, throw in some provolone and I'd eat it

Why would I eat something so flavorless? If I'm going to eat bread it's going to be something that tastes good. Like sourdough.

You never had a NY water bagel from a food cart have you? I hate super market bagels too.

shit, i forgot the cheese.
yeah normally you add a slice of cheese. i prefer pepperjack.

I got the idea from a bagel deli in my college town that had "the lottery" as an option, where they'd just make you whatever the fuck they felt like. It was usually something like this with sprouts, meat, sauces, heat, on an onion or everything bagel.

So fucking good every time. The lines for that place would stretch out and around three times in the store and then outside after barclose.

related quation: Why do amerifags love backed goods with holes so much?

backed goods with holes are god tier my man

boston cream and strawberry are best, crullers are good too

It's a better ratio of firmness, unlike bread where the inside is gooey, the net texture in the bagel is much better, and firmer. I hate nonsoft breads

Donuts only if they are from this craft bakery near my base. Can't stand the sugary monstrosities from dunkin donuts. And a good water bagel cooked right is god tier. Doesn't hurt that cream cheese was invented right by my home town in NY (Philadelphia bought the rights) so bagels are a pretty big deal up here

Steaming is the key to a good bagel sandwich, not toasting. The bagels are deliciously chewy.

Cream cheese isn't cream cheese; it's whey cheese. I'm 100% with you. Mascarpone is cream cheese.

>f I HAD to eat a bagel I wouldn't put cream cheese on it because cream cheese is shit too
kek'd

These are the faggots people let elect the president

They hate bagels and refuse to use cream cheese because of the Jews

>sjw
>insult others as "faggots"

I didn't vote. And I'm fine with jews. Just not their food. Maybe that's why Hitler shoved them ovens? Maybe he thought they'd taste better than their shitty food.

At what point does it go from being a bagel to being a Sandwich?

When you decide you want to eat something better and get a sandwich.

get TRUMPED cuck

plain or sourdough with plain cream cheese

or

egg, bacon, cheddar, chipotle mayo, onion/pep

prime rib Benedict on an onion bagel topped with with deep fried onions with a side of prime rib hash and a fresh squeezed blood orange mimosa. pecan french toast and apple fritters after with a cider/bourbon based cocktail.