Am I literally the only person that eats them like this?

Am I literally the only person that eats them like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5h2MNgjH-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like what?

Like what, like a faggot?

do you use Veeky Forums with braille? plain burger like the pic, numbnuts.

Excuse you but that burger clearly has butter on it therefore is not plain.

you can't know that from that picture

Looks like butter to me you stupid smelly nigger

burnt?

Fake and gay

i think that that's the reflection of the bottom of the top bun off of a pool of grease/juice.

it's not fucking burnt.

eating rare meat is degeneracy.

>eating meat rare is degeneracy
get off Veeky Forums trump just because you won americas elderly beauty pageant doesn't mean your taste in food isn't shit.

Burnt like your ego for making this stupid shitty thread.
Shame on you.

i like my meat cooked through, and honestly, the whole funny-funny meme-meme about 'durr no eat meat cooked all through, cooked meat for pussy, not manly man like me' is on the tier of someone who speaks ad nausium about le epic meal time bacon with sriracha. it's shameful for you to behave in such a fashion about a perfectly reasonable choice for how to cook your meat.

and it's a decent thread, fuck you. i don't remember ever seeing anyone in my life eat a truly plain and basic burger and it'd be interesting to know if there are other people out there who can appreciate the simple taste of a meat patty on a bun.

and fuck you, i'm going to post some a e s t h e t i c plain burgers for patrician and temperate tastes.

>it's a decent thread

Topkek you fucking balding faggot.

dude i have an insanely thick head of hair. my father is 49 and is just starting to have grey hairs, it's still thick and full.

forgot pic

maybe if people didn't cover their burgers in everything they could find under the kitchen sink, they'd spend more time making a really perfect crispy, chewy, perfectly formed, perfectly sized, flavorful patty itself.

ITT: op is a stupid Balding faggot lol

Hi OP

what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch

whoops it's upside down

forgot picture i'm so angry

Nice head of hair you bald faggot

you're fucking bald, not me.

can we get back to plain hamburgers now? this ones basically perfect.

You fucking bald ass faggot

I'm confused, what does eating a plain burger have to do with baldness?

nothing, it's just some faggot trolling for some reason, but i blew him the fuck out with my intense head of hair.

i like this burger in the front here. burgers should be thin. they should be round. and they should overlap the bun by 5/16th's of an inch or so. maybe more.

this one, the bun is obviously too dry. it looks kind of fake actually.

this one looks like it's been patted dry or something.

Most burgers I eat are almost that plain. Usually I'll also add some shredded lettuce and mayo. And use a spicy chicken patty instead of beef.

That one looks paticulally bald.

Jughead style; nothing wrong with that.

yeah, you get it man. it's almost like a bit of that weebshit where they want to eat cartoon food. its wholesome. nourishing. it's a bit dry if the burger isn't moist as it could be, but, that's what a beverage is for.

i feel as though a plain, unadorned hamburger such as this, nourishes the soul as much as the body.

i'm against carbohydrates in general, consider them more of a metabolic garnish than mainstay, so i think the patty should be plump and the bun should be moist. a solid char on the burger, and salt+pepper+worcestire sauce in the ground meat.

didn't know what to expect coming into this thread but it truly is godawful
good job guys

just because you didn't put pickles cheese avacado bacon ketchup mustard mayo onion lettuce tomato capers and pecans on this thread, that doesn't mean it's bad.

we're still talking to each other, even if some asshole called me bald, and i think it's nice to discuss a plain old hamburger, you know?

why don't you stay a while and enjoy yourself? have you ever thought about eating a hamburger with nothing whatsoever on it? have you ever done it? what were your impressions? do you think you might try it now that you've had the idea?

You can tell this dude is balding. Sorry to hear it OP

i really like this one.

don't listen to him. i posted a picture of my hair here

Veeky Forums defined

Wig confirmed.

that's bullshit, it's obviously my hair. nobody could sell wigs like that.

I'm way too drunk to know what you're on about, but I support your burger related choices, my dear fellow.

thanks.

a little bit of onion on this one, but i wouldn't mind a bit of minced onion. as long as it's finely minced.

forgot burger

Now you're speaking my language.

I've been known to dress my burger in red onion and nothing else.

Something about red onion and beef just makes my heart sing.

I do this too. However, I will season them with some burger seasoning mix like pic related or Bob's Big Boy if I actually can get my hands on a bottle. A1 steak sauce it the only condiment I use.

Buying a tomato or lettuce strictly for a couple burgers every other day is just not economical, and nothing is really lost by skipping them.

forgot pic

i wish i knew how to get the burger dry on the outside so i could brush it with a very light layer of bbq sauce, and grill it so that the sauce thickens and dries a little, to make a crust. but the thing is that its always sweating fat and juice. and you don't want the juice on the inside to leave, but i WOULD like the outside to be crusty, smoky, sweet. i'll get the hang of it eventually.

higher temps will sear the outside faster

other than that i'm not sure, but if you want the outside crisp before it dries out you need to crank the heat up.

i use propane. maybe i should turn it very high on the bottom grills with the lid open, and then turn all but one off and put them on the upper grills with the lid closed.

ITT : ip tries not to be a bald shemale

Hab fun with ban comrade

I'm vegetarian these days, but when I did eat these things, the only take out place I would get them from would be Burger King.

Every other fucking place somehow managed to fuck up an order of a 'plain burger with nothing on it'.

How the fuck can you misinterpret that? In what McFucking language does that mean to put a McFucking McPickle on top of my fucking burger?

>i'm against carbohydrates in general

So, no bun?

Just let it go you cuck

Who is this sperm wyrm?

For me it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

nope

for me, its the McChicken

>against carbs

>no juicy tasty lettuce and maters
>literally the only healthy and tasty parts of a burger
>nothing is lost

This is America folks.

I also burn my burgers a little bit

The western diet has waaaaay too many carbs.

It's not south east asian (-Koreans) bad, but it's pretty fucking bad.

Really the people with the best diet are like... traditional Inuits and Koreans.

A buddy of mine from boarding school did this, when we went to mcdonals he'd always get hamburger plain. Shit was so fucking weird
It could probably work if all the ingredients were super high quality but god damn mcdonals man

>Not eating burgers with a side dish

That's fucking boring. Have fun needing to eat two-three burgers to become full because you were too lazy to cook some fries to go with them.

obese amerifat detected

>korea
>south
fail geography class?

I'm pretty close to being on the same page as you, OP.

Pretty much the only thing I will ever like on my burger is a slice of cheese (and MAYBE a swipe of good ketchup. A sparingly small swipe)

I can happily take is with a bit of lettuce or onion just for crunch, but I won't make my own that way. Really, just cheese on a well-seasoned meat patty is my favourite. And it's not about being picky, either. I love bacon, ketchup, onions, lettuce, mushrooms, tomato, pickles, BBQ and other sauces, pretty much anything people DO put on burgers. But really, all that shit kind of just overwhelms each other and I like my food to be pure and solid and have just straitforward, good flavour.

If it was a choice between the two, I would much prefer OP's plain burg than a condiment-covered, toppling-with-toppings Guy Fierei-style monstrosity.

I like burgers with relatively minimal toppings and condiments. Like, ketchup, mustard, pickle, onion. I've never understood people thinking burgers need to have like lettuce and tomato and shit. Cheese is a nice bonus but I consider it just that, a bonus. A burger is quite fine without it.

Yes. You are the unique snowflake among the common ice crystals.

Do you know what 'literally' means?

That's how most kids eat their burgers. Albeit drenched in catsup more often than not.

>all the plain burgers in this thread
Looks like I found a new trigger. I can see how it would be okay once in a while but when you look at this many pictures of it in a row you start to hate it.

This one might be triggering me the most. It looks so cold and sad. It's the realest.

Sorry to tell you this user but literally doesn't actually mean without exaggeration anymore, the word can also now mean in effect, virtually
I know it's fucking mindboggling how the fuck people fuck'd this up, but they did.

Only if its really good meat and cooked correctly. I like a good buffalo burger plain.

it can be fine but the meat need to be pretty greasy. A plain hamburger with lean meat is fucking disgusting.

>descriptivists
No thanks mate, it's Oxford or bust for me.

>catsup
>Veeky Forums pass user

>plain burger
it has pepper on it

I absolutely love this Ramsay recipe for hamburger. It feels wrong putting much other than a bit of ketchup or mayo on the bun when the patty actually fucking tastes like something.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5h2MNgjH-Q

I eat mine with no bun and cover it in garlic butter

pepper is a regular seasoning of the meat, doesn't count as a topping.

>lettuce tomato

Doesn't belong on a burger, put it in a salad if thats what you want

>American Cheese

vomit.jpg

>onion
only if it's sauteed

>pickles
belong no where

>ketchup. mustard, mayo, etc
Should be on the side to dip unless you're only applying a spritz to the meat.

Also bun should be slightly toasted on a skillet, not in a toaster.

there isn't anythign unique or obscure about what he does with that though.

>dude the spices and garnish are mixed into the portion!!!!

I did that for dinner last night.

too many pleb opinions in this thread

objectively correct burger:
thin fresh ground patty well seared all over
lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles
ketchup and mustard OR burger sauce only
soft toasted bun

also it's illegal to serve a burger without cheese, and the best cheese for burgers is american

>eating burgers like Kay from Kays good cooking
let that sink in

Alton Brown suggested using just mayo with black pepper. I know it's not totally plain but it's bretty gud

I have mine plain

I actually avoid buying burgers at fast food places, it feels like a total ripoff though AND they always fuck it up

"plain burger please"
"plain?"
"yeah with nothing on it, just the burger and the bun"
"ok just making sure"
>comes with everything on it anyway

But when I do it at home it's nice, hard to find good burgers to make it nice though. You have to get those kind of thin burgers that are easy to cook but also don't shrink much.

Does anyone know where to find those kinds of burgers anyway? Like ones you'd find at fast food stores or street food places.

There are just so many ways to serve a good burger. My only golden rule is you treat the patty like a good steak: nice beef, salt, pepper and a medium rare cooking is standard and all there is to it.

frozen food section. they come as frozen pucks that you cook frozen and since you sear the outside while the inside is frozen, it doesn't shrink, stays thin, by the time it's done it's perfect.

but i can't recommend strongly enough, going to the butcher and either getting some prime rib or chuck ground fresh for yourself, and then using a circle mold and wax paper to make your own disks, then freeze a day before cooking. that's really the absolute best way.

>medium rare

get out of my thread.

Burgers are best when charred on the outside and juicy in the middle

any level of rareness is a meme.

especially in ground meat.

here's a little trick: boil your pepper, until there's barely any liquid, and then mix the paste/brown pepper juice into the mayo. way more strong pepper flavor that way. dry pepper simply doesn't cut it.

I like mine with knob cheese. Natural smegma goodness.

>and then Hans was the storms