What are you gonna do after graduation Veeky Forums?

What are you gonna do after graduation Veeky Forums?

Most people will become bitter normies forgetting about their nerdy days like backstabbing cunts.

i think OP was asking about business

become a NEET. got rejected from 35 graduate intern applications

>implying nerds aren't normies

Who wants to team up and do something not so normie?

BS and MS in Aerospace Engineering.... I work at an Engineering firm... I build web-based information management systems (fancy title for the fact that I build websites). I am so fucking overqualified for this position... I spend 5 to 6 hours a day cruising the Internet and shit posting on Veeky Forums... WTF happened?

Doesn't sound like fun, thought about switching between jobs?

>Doesn't sound like fun, thought about switching between jobs?

Yeah... but I have got use to wasting half the day cruising the internet and shit posting...
I am fat and lazy

apply for lockheed martin

I feel you, enjoy anyways, have a nice rest of the week, fella.

Probably kill myself

Don't do it user! There's always grad school!

There is so much truth to this post you undergrads have no idea.

I am grad school

There are certifications to get! IT! SCUBA! Licenses in teaching, law and medicine! Have you gotten a GED? Do it for fun!

You've got to catch them all, user.

>this board is full of undergraduate trash

No wonder the quality of this board is so low. You know nuffin', still keep talkin'.

What would you like to talk about? You name it.

Korean popular music.

Hi, may I take your order, please?

realize i can't actually get decent paying work with a mere bachelors in my field. decide graduate school is too much pain and suffering. get certified in exotic welding and make bank in aerospace and oil work.

One fresh meme please.

oh I do like that, ever seen a representative of that genre playing live?

MEME IN THE WINDOW

HANDS! HANDS! GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR PHONE AND FUCKING RUN THIS BEFORE I OPEN YOU YOU UP LIKE A SECOND LOCATION

>tries to trap me

E for effort, but my look-ahead is two moves deeper, brainlet.

Like Bane said, "Powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?"

What is wrong with you people here? Trap you, lol, what do you even mean by that.

Hey, stop fucking with the mentally disabled guy, you prick.