>Britain

Top 3 worst:
>America
>India
>Switzerland

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=gary cheese
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think Italian cheese is at all worthy of topspot. They have one decent cheese and that's it.

Britain also has more variety of Cheeses than France Having said that; I will put France and Britain as joint first.

>Britain/France
>Netherlands
>Italy
>All the rest.

Who has the best Gary? I've only tried it in the U.S., Spain, and France. I hear Berlin has some pretty good Gary?

wtf is gary

It's a meme.

google.com/search?q=gary cheese

This shit is why nobody will ever respect vegans

Italian cheese is by far the best. Pecorino Romano is godly.

Why do white people eat so much cheese?
I have seen one califlower recipe called califlower cheese where a fat british lady adds immense amount of chese and butter. Like wtf. 1 gram of cheese has 9 calories. She gonna eat around 100 gram of cheese + 100 grM of butter = 1800 calories in one dish.
Pathetic. Also fat acceptance shills.

but india only makes paneer?

Isn't pure fat 7 calories per gram? Cheese can't be more dense than isolated fat. So it's 1400 Calories?

1g of fat= 37kJ, don't know the calories thou.

>Britain
>good cheese
choose on.
Also I don't know any dutch cheese besides Gauda.

Top 3:
1. France (by far)
2. Swiss
3. Italy

Worst 3:
3. Great Britain
2. UK
1. England

You may wonder why USA isn't mentioned by worst 3? Well that's because they doesn't produce anything that you could describe as "cheese".

>Don't like Britain
>makes a shitpost to demonstrate.
Thanks for your opinion but it's worthless.

Name one good britain cheese.

Ok smartass name three good french cheeses, let's see if any are better than Italian

Britain doesn't make ANY cheese at all.
You are so brilliantly well versed in cheeses, I will bow to your superior knowledge.

Why ask, they will just google them.

Cheddar, Stilton, Stinking Bishop

Brie, Tête de Moine and Munster cheese for example

>Britain doesn't make ANY cheese at all.
>You are so brilliantly well versed in cheeses, I will bow to your superior knowledge.
meant for

>Tête de Moine
Is Swiss.

>Cheddar
a cheese which is so shitty that you have to add dyestuffs so that he at least looks acceptable
>Stilton
Nice. Did you know that France has 18 different kinds of blue cheeses?
> Stinking Bishop
Like Munster but worse

>a cheese which is so shitty that you have to add dyestuffs so that he at least looks acceptable

Only Americans do that you dumb fat fuck. Good cheddarcheese in non-retarded country actually tastes good.

I think you should stop posting.

You clearly know nothing about cheese:
>Can only name one Dutch cheese
>attempts to name 3 French but one is Swiss.

You clearly have an anti-British sentiment but as said here >Thanks for your opinion but it's worthless.

America produces more cheese by far than any other country. Good as fuck cheese too. Everyone on this board wants to talk about American singles, but how come no one every mentions the great state of Wisconsin? I can tell you this Veeky Forums, tillamook 3 year aged white cheddar is like eating gods pussy. Cougar gold is some good shit too and it comes in a can lol. The United States didn't create cheese, we inherited it. Eurocuck obsessed meme is pretty accurate.

The WIDF has arrived.

Oh, you're right, well then what about
Roquefort, Comté and Beaufort.

Not from Wisconsin, if you were familiar with the cheeses I mentioned you would know that. Wisconsin is undoubted the usa headquarters for cheese though.

Most cheddar contains E160b to simulate a higher quality.

what's wrong with paneer?

Calm down Britfag. Eat a Toblerone, you act like a bitch when you're hungry.

Ok first of all I never even heard of those besides Munster (which sounds German anyway)

None of it is as good as Parmesan

It's nothing special, but not bad either.

No real flavor and doesn't melt so it has limited uses.

>mad cuz british cheese is better than swiss

Casu Marzu is the best cheese

>Great Britain is a country
>UK is a country
Retard.

When you think of American cheese you have to delve deep. From Wisconsin, the mid west and out to the coasts there are artisan cheese producers putting heart and soul into their craft. These people have a genuine passion for their produce always aiming for the perfect product using the finest available ingredients. And that's when you can sit back and laugh because all cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit.

I bet this cuck has never even tried crowdie.

>Italy
Oh yeah
>france
With u dog
>britain
pftahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahh what

Crowdie is pretty good, Jock-user.

>France has 18 different kinds of blue cheeses
there are ~ 50 varieties of blue cheese in the UK

>all these faggots not putting USA in top 3

A Wisconsin cheese won best in show at the 2016 world cheese championships, assclowns. Not some french fairy cheese, not some italian, maggot-infested shitsmear. They didn't even place in top 3. Good ol' Trumpland took home the top prize.

Not to mention, the the top 3 prizes in the Gouda subdivision went to the USA as well.

>Trumpland
for how long?

In America

>world cheese championships
Just like your "world" handegg and batball championships.

Sugar alcohols are 2 Cal/gram
Carbs, proteins are 4
Alcohols proper are 7
Fat is 9

Top 3:
Britain
Saudi Arabia
France

Bottom 3:
China
Russia
Egypt

In Saudi it's all fresh white cheese straight out of the cow. I could eat a kilo in one sitting. France is top for the soft smelly stuff, and you can't beat a Welsh cheddar on a sandwich.
Meanwhile, in Egypt they've got this disgusting fermented feta stuff which reeks of danger. China doesn't even understand the concept of cheese, and I don't think I've ever paid less than 20 dollars for 500g of real cheese in Russia.

it is illegal to eat it. I'd like to try it but I don't know if I'd have the guts

Shropshire Blue, Arran Cheddar, Somerset Brie, Lanarkshire Blue

Portuguesefag here: IMHO the best cheese nations are:
>Italy
>France
>Germany

>Spain, Portugal, Netherlands also have acceptable cheeses.

>Worst 3:
>3. Great Britain
>2. UK
>1. England

Subtle, user. But stop with the fucking shitposting, you unimaginative turd.

>Did you know that France has 18 different kinds of blue cheeses?

Only 18? They should really step it up.

top 3:
France
Denmark
USA
distant 4th Switzerland

bottom 3:
all lactose intolerant countires, so china, Thailand, etc
India too because they can't do anything right

Britian: they made cheddar, but everyone knows their food is bad.

hurr durr 'merrican """cheese""" maymeme; USA has some of the best produce in the world and yeah, there is a pasteurization law which is detrimental to cheese making but there is a fuckload of variety and constant competition so stay jelly yurop you're only good at turning shipping crates into fucksheds

>hurr durr Britain maymay
>proceeds to complain about hurr durr 'merican maymay

Why are Americans such little bitches that they'll dish it, but can't take it?

4.2 kj to 1kcal

oh look a britard being obsessed again

learn to cook, eel chomper

its just edgy to not name france as the top spot desu, no matter what your personal opinion is, there is some objectivity with food.

>Wisconsin
>Not Vermont

lol okay bud

russian here, this is accurate.

>2016 world cheese championships,
I remember that. The parmesan category didn't have any italian entries. Please stop calling things world championships when Americans are the only ones that take part.

>Britian: they made cheddar, but everyone knows their food is bad.
>hurr durr 'merrican """cheese""" maymeme; USA has some of the best produce in the world and yeah, there is a pasteurization law which is detrimental to cheese making but there is a fuckload of variety and constant competition so stay jelly yurop you're only good at turning shipping crates into fucksheds

Amazing the level of hypocrisy and delusion in this post.

What is Australian cheese like?

Imported

Why does Switzerland have bad cheese if they have great milk?

>USA has some of the best produce in the world

Im from india and honestly there isnt a cheese situation here at all. The only time I remember getting any cheese product was in the early 90s where it was in those small individually wrapped pie slice types.

Paneer is awful, not everyone in india eats it. On my last visit to india the only time I had it was when my diabetic cousin invited me over and he wanted to eat something "healthy". There are more christians in india than all the people who eat that paneer shit regularly :^)

>It's another "Europeans cry and obsess about Americans while their union falls apart" thread.

>It's another "Americans ruin it with shitposting" thread.

>Ruining a shitpost thread
>With another shitpost

Doesn't work that way, Eurofat.

It wasn't a shitposting thread until the Clappyfats arrived.

>Entire thread is "Why is America so shit?" and "Why are white people so shit?"
>Not a shitposting thread

This a bad thread and you should feel bad.

Top three (won't rank) for me personally are UK, France, Spain

>tfw eating Blue Worcester
>tfw high quality cheese board with chutneys and crackers
>tfw when baking unpasteurised Camembert
>tfw when eating deliciously subtle Vol Epi
>tfw eating matured manchego and washing it down with a good Spanish red

Cheese rules. I'm in the UK, and having said that, the selection of regional, small batch cheeses is enormous. Lots of goat and ewe's cheese, too.

Not a huge fan of Italian cheeses, but love good mozzarella and Grana Padano to bits.

It isn't though, Americans are just so indoctrinated and nationalistic that any slight criticism or challenging of their stereotypes results in a massive hissy fit every time.

Tell you what, i'll concede the fact that our cheese is subpar if you say "I'm obsessed with America, you own our minds, you're the greatest country in the world and you invented the internet and Veeky Forums and thank you for allowing me to post here".

That's my offer

/wisco/ nation

No that's ok. It's adorable you believe those things though.

Oh good a cheese thread.
Anything simple I can do with a wedge of roquefort that doesnt involve crackers or salad?

"I'm obsessed with America, you own our minds, you're the greatest country in the world and you invented the internet and Veeky Forums and thank you for allowing me to post here".

England invented the worldwide web. I'll post what you want if you admit we invented the web and thank us for allowing you to post here.

Good girl.

Samefag

I'm amerifat and I have to say I always side with the britmongs in these shifests because americlaps are generally such insufferably arrogant cunts.

>american travelling to europe: why do the buildings all look like they're over 5 years old? How come everyone doesn't speak perfect amerifat english? How come food doesn't look and taste like melted plastic? How come people are thin? How come people walk when they have to go somewhere 2 blocks away? Why doesn't everyone bow and genuflect when I walk by? Mommmm, I wanta go hommmme!

>britcucks
lol

>I'm fucking retarded
do you have any fucking clue in your empty skull why no one shows up to these world championships? its not because america doesn't let them join you moron. here you are complaining that other parts of the world are neglected when the shit show that is the EU and origin protection effectively wont allow anyone to compete with a similar cheese from a different area. The chedder world division would be fucking worthless if the only entries could come from chedder, you retards bitch and moan about us calling ourselves the world but you have objectively ostracised yourself from competitions like this becuase of protectionism. Next time, why don't you shove that law up your ass, and put your parma down with everyone else who made Parmesan that isn't from parma. Then, Then you can have (your single cheese maker among many in the shitEu) the right to say anything vaguely reminiscent of our cheese being shit. Until then, you can settle for the fact that you caused the world championship cheeses to be empty of any competition far better than any ammount of american product flooding the system by completely eliminating competitors from any region outside a point of origin

Because we had to master agriculture and domestication to survive, as opposed to the inferior races who even now scrabble and starve in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

>Swiss
>worst

And all shit

literally none of that stuff happens

Vermont is numale cuck shit

I'd say that nations like America and Canada get a bump to their ratings due to all of the artisan cheese producers.

No that's ok. You stick to your grated hard cheese with added wood pulp, and I'll have some actual parmesan. Call yourselves world champion cheese makers all you want, no one believes it.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

You are literally such a special snowflake you believe that because America can't into cheese, it's an affront to your personal being? Fuck, you're even more insecure than I thought.

My cauliflower cheese recipe calls for about 20g of butter, but yes the cheese is an important part and I probably add about 100g of cheese. It's also worth considering that cauliflower cheese is eaten as a side dish to a meal with a group of people, so no one will consume the entire dish. Except for fat people. Personally, I like to add bacon and pasta and turn it into an entire meal shared with my GF.

>its not because america doesn't let them join you moron.
It's because the good cheese makers don't give a shit what you think; they're just making great cheese, not swinging their dicks around in public.

>Only knows one Dutch cheese
>Feels confident enough to rank world countries by quality of cheese.

NZ has the best cheese dude. americas is crap because its over processed. you can taste the creamyness and doesnt melt like a american cheese does because it ACTUALLY melts not sit there and congeals. NZs economy is in fact 2/3 dairy farming, the rest is from tourism

Don't forget
>only knows one dutch cheese
>can't even spell it

France.
Uk.
Spain.

Wisconsin cheese kinda sucks. It's all pretty fresh, mass produced, no aged stuff. If I was going to pick the best cheese in the us I'd go with vermont cheddar.

I'm sure there's some small cheese maker somewhere in the us making awesome stuff though, it's a big place.