Who is "your guy"?

Who is "your guy"?

His name's Ron, he's like 60 and has no teeth but dresses like a wizard gangster and sometimes tries to sell you RCs as tabs of mescaline but his weed, speed, acid and MD are as good as anything I've got online.

>tfw want to buy the goodies on the darknet but am way too big of a pussy

I don't know what you mean by this 'your guy' (are you Bane?) but I'd just like to add that Lovecraft was a NEET before NEETs became a thing. He was a trendsetter.

what a cutie

Unfortunately his mom called him ugly so he developed social anxiety and died a virgin (same as me tbqh)

poor lad. he deserved a nicer life

>died a virgin
Dude, a hot MILF approached him at a party and took his dick. He disregarded females when it required leaving Providence.

Living the Meme

Gene Wolfe

You're a big guy.

Elliot Rodger

Mizoguchi

If only I had been born in my native country earlier. I would have undoubtedly sought him out and had unimaginable sex while he was running guns.

Who are you quoting?

>tfw I'll never drink wine and chill with Montaigne

John Suckling

Definitely Ballard

>mass media
>technology
>sexual perversions

This guy has it all

Steinbeck is my homeboy.

He didn't want to get paid by his works. He wasn't a NEET, he simply had convictions which he valued over fat stacks of cash.
Saying he was a NEET because he didn't have a "job" is like saying Steve Job was a failure becasuse he dropped out of school.

he's high on morphine.

Cioran.
I'm studying french only to read him, actually.

>virgin
Don't think he put his tentacle in Sonia Greene?

Would've loved to smoke a few cigarettes with Camus or Bolaño

You'll never reject a women over your home state.

What's a good definition for "your guy"?

It's such an interesting concept.

this meme king

Frank Stanford

This guy is everyone's "guy"

The Savage Detectives
>just got my dick sucked...
for 600 pages

>the corpse was raped vaginally and anally...
for 900 pages

Loves me some Dick

Muh nigga

Sometimes his cynicism and pessimism is too fucking much though.

His stuff really resonated with me when I was a depressed virgin few years back.

my man

literally me

ayyyyy

my homeboy

it's disgusting how smart he was rt

Nabokov
closeted gay siberian grizzly bear and a repressed heterosexual pedophile who had the talent of a classical genius and the sniveling pretensious vocal chords of a french infanta
so me basically

One Davincian mother fucker he was.

this man senpai desu ne

Good ol' George

Haven't read Gravity's Rainbow, though

Gene "The Meme" Wolfe

Are you me?

He had a wife

Jesus Christ

they didn't live together

sartre x de beauvoir x camus x me when

>ywn hit a metro Boston suburb under 1997's summer-twilight and chat out with him

Probably Nabokov, desu

his moral compass guides me through life

I wish Melville was my trustworthy uncle.

>you will never exchange letters, drink brandy, and talk ontological heroics with your Uncle Melville.
Why live

DeLillo is my main nigger. He has in one way or another opened my eyes to so much.

who was nabokov's guy?

Growing up in Scandinavia and having a sour relationship with my father made Karl Ove my friend.

Pushkin

Indescribably based.

My boy

What're you so afraid of lad?

I think he can be naive at times when it comes to the state but he's ultimately right I guess.

Thomas Hardy is my guy. For me, he's been a big influence in my taste in literature

faggot

but you and he are already one and the same

okay okay you're edgy we get it

Kafka

Love a good Willie. Unfortunately, half of his stuff is shit. But the other half is pure gold.

what do you like vs dislike? so far i thought neuromancer & count zero were great

my drog

Not memeing I swear

y

The Sprawl trilogy is ace. Burning Chrome (shorts) is fantastic. Idoru and Pattern Recognition aren't so great; too great a focus on social media after the wild west internet of Neuromancer/ Count 0. Virtual Light is ok but it's cyberpunk lite.

I think Hinterlands is the best short story I've ever read. Recommend.

He moved to New York with her, which he hated. She was also Jewish, and he was an anti-semite.

Not a writer but I don't give a fuck, he's my guy.

NEET just means unemployed + not in education or training, often willingly or out of disease

Nothing contradictory about calling Lovecraft one

My nigger.

LIKE DUDE BLADE RUNNER WEST TEXAS GEORGE BUSH LOL

>He didn't want to get paid by his works.
I respect this. Art should have nothing to do with profit.

what are you talking about, the guy gome little money for his stories. He even send huge letters to aspiring pulp authors on how to get published.

In New York he failed to get employed as a lit buff. He just didnt want to get a proper job outside literature, I'll give you that.

* got

my boy

eec.
No one else. I guess Egon Schiele too, but, that's not as threadrelevant

My Brolaño

he looks really weak. Just like his writing.

I wonder what book he was writing that day?

Dave is my guy.

good choice rt

Ayy

Do you even into the hero's journey?

50 pages left on East of Eden, it's quite good.

This. Also Mishima.

haha ya you do

I retract my original choice and replace it with pic related.

He was dying of tuberculosis you stupid retard. And like you know anything about anything you mindless anonymous blank philistine stupid retarded retard. DHL was the greatest English-language novelist of the 20th century. Why? It's true because I say it's true. I doubt you can even comprehend the thingness of the quick. If you said what you said to my face, I'd beat the fuck out of you.

geez George was too much of a douchebag for me. boi had bars, tho.