How come you're still eating animals Veeky Forums? Are you a sociopath or something?

How come you're still eating animals Veeky Forums? Are you a sociopath or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=-T1ZgV3kAs0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHEa_copFVo
youtubemultiplier.com/583b6c255553c-m-o-d-e-r-n-b-r-u-t-a-l-i-t-y.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking
not
>/ee/ - Ethics and Economics

go away

If you can't handle watching it, and it makes you no longer desire to eat meat, thats your choice, senpai.

Ill still eat a steak.

>watching
Would you be able to work in a meat factory yourself though?

youtube.com/watch?v=yHEa_copFVo

>sad music

into the trash

lol i would jerk off 25/7 if i worked in an abbatoir

>Vegans claim they love animals
>Yet they obsess with animal murder videos to the point it makes red room creepypasta to shame
Hmmmmmmmm

If they pay enough money, give enough benefits and make them a whole of a lot safer then yes

>Killing cow fetuses is monstrous
>Killing human ones is perfectly ok
And someho I'm the sociopath

That video was extremely therapeutic. Hearing the water burst gush and trickle out of the sac was relaxing.

just a reminder that a lot of suffering is caused to animals now because Muslims demand that meat is halal slaughtered and therefore cannot be knocked out for the killing procedure

OP, most of us understand animals need to die to sustain us.

Better question, vegan fag.

Why do YOU watch these videos? Are you a sociopath or something?

>Better question, vegan fag.
>Why do YOU watch these videos? Are you a sociopath or something?

There is something mentally ill about these violent vegans and PETA people...

I see the vegan mods still let this shit slide while maintaining pc standards as best they can.
Glad I left and only visit occasionally now.
This board was once the pride of Veeky Forums

top of the chain, baby

> Saying the word NIGGER is bad and scarey.
> Showing videos of animlas being slaugtered is A ok with me!

You 'Mericans are fucking retarded

for me it's not the act of killing an animal, it's the fact that it's a factory and the animal is processed through it as efficiently as possible without any consideration for it's suffering.

in a better world we would be getting our meat from game hunting or from a local farm that kills the animal conscientiously.

Stewards of the Earth, brothers.

I agree. The meat industry in the States is scary because people want $1.29 hamburgers. If people ate less meat things could improve astronomically.

I sure am.

Tastes good too.

The suffering and fear make the meat more tasty to me.

Just knowing the animal suffered a short horrible life and death makes me salivate with desire for more cruel meat to consume.

Feed me horror and death !

take this christfag shit to /pol/

not bothered by this
don't understand why they're slaughtering pregnant cows though
doesn't seem economical
it's not like vellum is still a thing

looks like lots of good fertilizer for all that tasty vegan food

Back to Canada with you

How come vegans seem to be overly in tune with animal pain and suffering but not human emotions?

Are they sociopaths? Or just autists?

I love eating meat but i cant watch these type of videos.

That's ok user only vegans enjoy watching this

I guess im retarded, but what is going on in the video? It just looks like they are cutting up dead cow babies and throwing them away or some shit....not that i fucking care

What do they usually do with offal? Dog food/chicken food/etc?

organic fertilizer
for vegans

looks like I hurt the biblecuck's feelings.

aren't you late for a book burning?

You Canadians and your eternal buthurt

>How come you're still eating animals Veeky Forums?
great question!

>Are you a sociopath or something?
nope!

They also dont give a shit about animals killed by farming machinery.

Literally nothing makes my erection harder than knowing that we as a species are stronger than the rest can murder pretty much any animal we want to devour.
t. someone who has actually been to a traditional pig slaughter, snapped pigeon necks and kills his own fish for Christmas

Just made an edgy music video. Enjoy!

Thanks OP

youtubemultiplier.com/583b6c255553c-m-o-d-e-r-n-b-r-u-t-a-l-i-t-y.php

Also, maximize the second video for better effect.

Same

If you can't stomach watching the videos, nor do you hunt for meat, then you are massive fucking hypocrite, faggot pussies.

as denis leary once said: meat tastes like murder and murder tastes good.

Cool

>how dare they kill cow fetuses?! you coward sociopath!
>human fetuses?, hahaha come on, my body my choice, hail satan

vegan logic everyone

To be capable of logic you first need to be a rational human being. Vegcucks are like many women in that they are overly emotional and let these emotions guide them.

No, fuck you hypocrite.

If you eat the meat then you need to see what happens. Own up to what you're partaking in. Pussy.

I work in a meat factory, still eat meat. I have no issues with how my meat factory operates as it's humane as animal culling can be. Any animal cruelty is dealt with as swiftly as possible with immediate termination and you pretty much get black listed from all works.

if you've got an issue with animals being abused before slaughter, don't buy meat from degenerate countries, buy from ones that have stricter laws regarding animal welfare. or go local.

these arent even proper meat factories, they're small little local places.

yunmmy ;}

it always amuses me how defensive meat eaters get in these threads. really makes you think