Let's be honest to ourselves Veeky Forums It's fucking over

Let's be honest to ourselves Veeky Forums It's fucking over

>Pajeets and P&D groups stopped shilling
>Traffic slowed down considerably
>IQ is rising again on Veeky Forums signaling niggers and general normalfags are gone

This is the slowest I've seen this board at and I've been here since February 2017.

The bullrun is over and it's not temporary. However crypto may still gradually grow and even enter a future bullrun when there is actual real-life utilization of blockchain technology.

However Veeky Forums it's time to stop thinking that this is just a temporary pause and we will continue this bullrun. It's over and it won't come back. This is the return to normal. We'll probably slowly bleed down like in 2014-2016 but maybe not. Anyway we will not make spectacular gains anymore like in a bullmarket.

Please face reality user.

Attached: 1490350651663.jpg (773x773, 90K)

80IQ still here i'm not leaving

Can't wait for the total silence to take over this place. Once that happens the old users will slowly start to come back and we'll get actual intelligent threads again. Business books, personal finance, Bar examination questions, stock analysis...

normalfags have a higher IQ than angsty neets

what is a mt gov trustee?

Normies are out. We probably will go sideways for 4 months and then have a bull run tgen we see more finished working products.

Stagnation really kills the normie.

Simplifying, the poorfags.

>AHH IT'S OVER SELL SELL

we're only getting started nigger.
gtfo if you're too weak or too dumb.

You can just sell and leave user. You don’t have to stay here you know.

did you fall for the perpetual bullrun meme, user? I told you fags on here 4-5 months ago, shit will change. Learn some maths, learn to code and start algo trading. The money is still there and long dead forex strats still work on this piece of shit market.

This thread is made for the likes of you.

Veeky Forums has fewer and fewer posters every day.

I think you can describe me as a normie.
Got into Crypto in December at ATH -60% since then. Stayed and will stay in the future I rather loosing it all now than selling that low.

sell, fuck off, and kys when crypto starts recovering, which it always does.

came for crypto
staying for memes

based

139 IQ I know better.....But damnit it ain't leavin!!

>Pajeets and P&D groups stopped shilling
except for the 900 LINK threads every day for the past 5 months

ITS FUCKING OVER, STOCK MARKET IS TAKING OVER Veeky Forums AGAIN, NOBODY FUCKING TALKS ABOUT CRYPTO PROJECTS OR ANYTHING

ITS FUCKING OVER AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THIS YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AS FUCK

even the datadash fag was crying on his last live that audiences had dropped since the great chinking of 2018.

What happened to all the pump and dumps? Did the pajeets have their accounts frozen? Were they arrested?

I'm not leaving, making fresh memes gives me purpose.
Making money too, I guess.

Attached: newparadigm.png (645x729, 121K)

Same. Its my creative outlet.

Cashed out at the peak but can't leave biz. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST LET ME LEAVE

its because it's fucking over, remember all the blockfolio threads? remember all the project shilling?

Come on dude, don't be so delusional,

people expect that 1000% retruns in few months are normal and they can keep up forever just straight line up

Attached: pet-semetary.jpg (700x389, 53K)

The block folios stopped because we all stopped looking at them because we got rekt. Once we get close to break wven we'll post them again. I havent even looked at mine since like Feb 2nd.

This is a sucker’s rally

Don’t cave into the FUD. In order for crypto to receive institutional investment all normies have to be shaken off and regulations to be in place.
Does it sound logical for you that big companies should invest AFTER Sankrit Rajeet and Tyrone, making them effectively millionaires?
No, and the fact that crypto has not died yet it is because it is revolutionary. HODL.
Money will come when we least expect it and it will come in with lightning speed. All it takes is a major player to decide it is THE time to invest and all companies will FOMO in overnight.

based brainlet

it was already over when normies took over this board and every rapper was shilling crypto

and you will

I hope we go sideways for a few more months so I can keep stacking while the the last of the moonkids and newfags hang themselves

I didn't expect it to go forever. Just for couple more fucking months. I was so close to my target.

IQ rising?

there are more link threads than ever. this board is more stupid than in 2017

I disagree man. Remember the absolute pajeet shitfest this board was just a couple of weeks ago?

If you say so user

Ah yes, the stagnation FUD. Weed out the weak I say. Only the worthy deserve it anyways.

>board slows down
>buy coins
>board speeds up
>sell coins
>repeat

nothing personal goys

Attached: 1512447172598.jpg (800x789, 101K)

I will as well. No point in selling now in my case. But it was nice to have that much for a while. Shame it couldn't last.

>board slows down
>buy coins
>board keeps slowing down
>baghold

>it’s over
How are you upset about this? All those things ruined this once decent board.

>ive been here a year, oldfag AMA
People weren't lying, this is reddit

>Board slows down
>Buy
>Price goes down
>Buy?
>Crypto market cap slips below 10m
>whereiseveryone.jpg

The coins always go back up.

Attached: 1517478194676.jpg (685x723, 76K)

I thought it was over in 2014 too

You mean like the 50% of coins released in 2017 already being dead/flatlined and volume being lower than it was after the 2014 crash?

Because it signals that the bullmarket is over and crypto will go down or stagnate for the next couple of years, maybe even permanent but I don't want to face that reality yet.

This happens every time there's a crash. Happened a month or so back. Then slowly picked back up. Now it's pretty dead again. So it goes.

kek

no this time Veeky Forums is like a fucking ghost town. never seen this since a year ago

Good, I liked being here a year ago.

So its time to accumulate then.

f-p-brainlet-p

This, there is a war on your mind

>This is the slowest I've seen this board at and I've been here since February 2017.
september 2017 was completely dead

there will never be an early January bullrun ever again

Attached: d19340d87a93f2d7d1fb7bb9d2293e08--school-tomorrow-reaction-pictures.jpg (709x765, 40K)

Let's back you with hard data.

Attached: 1511306370476.png (2041x745, 136K)

Fuck you, nigger. I made money today. Does that make you feel stupid?