Ill have a root beer

>ill have a root beer
>"sorry we only have coke or dr pepper"
>i'll have a water
Who else does this?

Nobody because nobody orders a root beer at a restaurant. It's why it's being replaced with coke and dr. pepper.

I'm an adult that exclusively drinks Unsweet iced tea w/ 1 sweetnlow and 1 equal or water or black coffee made by myself.

>a water

really? you'll have a water? ONE WATER?

>Not having sparkling water

>sweetnlow

Why not just real or raw sugar? It's literally better for you.

>drinking pop
>ever

Root beer? Are you fuckin 80 years old? When they tell you no you probably ask for a nice ginger ale and a baked potato with your meal

I'd order a beer because it is delicious and I am an adult and thus am legally allowed to do so

there is literally nothing wrong with ginger ale or backed potatos

Are you a child?

My point has been made oldy

>drinking soda

That's poison water

It's really unbearable

>Not enjoying your meal with the wine recommended by the sommelier.

>listening to professional bullshit artists

>i'll have a cheeseburger
>we don't carry that, sir
>fine, a cheesecake
>um, we don't have that either
>pad thai?
>this is an Olive Garden, sir
>oh, i'll have the beef tongue pho with sriraicha and an IPA served by dipping a tampon in the bottle so i can nurse it out like a sick baby animal

>2016
>we don't have sweet tea. But we have tea and gross cancer packets...

>beer
>delicious

Why don't you just ease on up there, you weird little faggot. I like a good beer too, but I've never had one that even remotely came close to being described as "delicious".

all sorts of beer is delicious, its in almost all situations the tastiest option for a beverage with dinner

It's nice that you deluded yourself into believing that bitter poison tastes good, but not everyone has.

Beer in moderation has been shown to be beneficial to human health, its only a "poison" in very high doses, the LD50 of ethanol is actually quite low, there are all sorts of mundane chemicals in normal food that would kill you in much lower concentrations such as most vitamins

>Not having a Dr.Pepper

the FUCK is wrong with you

What the hell? Lol

Lemme guess, you only order tendies at restaurants?

You're an idiot

I had a root beer once. It tasted like fucking deep heat cream so I've never had it again. Do people actually like that shit?

No. Typically I order a ginger ale and a nice baked potato