Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EOSIO/Documentation/blob/master/TechnicalWhitePaper.md
testnet1.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/931323377008046080?lang=en
bankex.com/en/technologies/plasma-protocol
youtube.com/watch?v=jNShIzSMl3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello? Anyone?

Virtually all EOS shit talk on Veeky Forums is fabricated by morons or fueled by misconceptions.

eos is kagge du mongo, kapiert dat endlich

Yo how do I invest in it?
I'm an idiot, but I wanna get money babyyyy.

I've been shilling eos through pics of Dan for the past two weeks haha

Be nice - I own a decent amount of both coins.

They both (to the laymen) seem to be in similar stages of development, though they both projects aren't fully focused on the same goals. It's tough right now since theyre both speculative to see which one will actually deliver, or if both will.

How can smart contract execution tampering be checked

अपनी मां को बकवास करें अगर आप बकवास करना चाहते हैं

> the world is not what it used to be, mmmm-mmmm no no no
Fuck off, paid shill. Your coin is ALSO overvalued. It's just a repackaged Steem.
Nothing revolutionary about the technology itself. DPoS already implemented in Lisk/Ark/etc, leads to centralization. Once Ethereum releases Casper/Plasma you will be obsolete.
Ethereum = Facebook, EOS = Google Plus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

cardano and EOS made by failed ETH devs, dont touch these shitcoins

>investing in this acid head
topfucking kek

EOS is true vapor, no product, no nothing,
Chain Link is at least shit, which is better than nothing

Attached: berockobema.png (320x320, 222K)

how badly does brock pierce 'advisor' status affect the project?

I'm on blockV and brock pierce is an advisor for us as well. In the white paper, blockV may hop on the EoS platform.

EOS is a scam, buy XRP

EoS doesnt solve any problems so i am not buying it.

I’m already all in, no argument here. Dan dan the money man.

Dan went on the attack on so many people, this is sort of fucking deserved

Here's one.

The EOS OS apparently has nothing to do with the token itself. Not attacking EOS just wondering whether this was true or not and why.

Delegated proof of stake can be perpetually ddos'd by switching the target every time a new delegate is elected

Hello? OP?
It's been 20 minutes and I see no destruction except for the faith in your investment.

why do you support a pedo coin?

OP Btfod already

There is nothing to debate. All four points are valid without question.

Attached: approve.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1512179586896.jpg (588x823, 109K)

21 node centralized piece of shit if it even gets out of vaporware territory

>being this ignorant about the current state of the art tech

Attached: 1507690936088.png (629x504, 36K)

EOS has a really absurd fee and staking model.
There's lots of misinformations regarding 'no fees' but in reality it's almost exactly Steem's bandwidth model.

EOS:
- you stake (lock) your EOS for at least 3 days.
- you start getting your daily use quota according to what percentage of EOS you have. That quota decays according to a special algorithm so soon maximum bandwidth is hit and that's it.
- bandwidth can be paid either by the user or contract owner
- if you run out of earned bandwidth you have to buy more eos to transact

Compared to ethereum with full PoS:
- you stake eth
- you get fees in proportion to share of your stake to other stakes
- therefore you get 'free' use (as fees go back!) equivalent to your share
- collected fees accumulate indefinitely
- if you run out of your earned fees you can pay them directly
- fees can be paid by the user or contracts (next hardfork)

Transaction costs:
EOS:
"On a launched blockchain adopting the EOS.IO software, at a network level all transactions are billed a fixed computational bandwidth cost regardless of whether it took .01ms or a full 10 ms to execute it. "
(note that 'bandwidth' here refers to the use quota)
Ethereum: deterministic gas cost depending on what you actually use multiplied by the gas price

EOS' fee model is objectively inferior to ethereum's and frankly a bit insane.

Source: github.com/EOSIO/Documentation/blob/master/TechnicalWhitePaper.md

>paid shill

EOS isn't a repackaged steem. It's a blockchain that's much faster than steem, and will allow people to build their own steemits.

The technology is very revolutionary because it will process millions of transactions with .5s block times.

Proper DPoS as seen in EOS will not lead to centralization. Ethereum is centralized by a few mining pools. EOS is much more decentralized than Ethereum. Miners rotating in and out of EOS as human identities voted in by the people will make EOS one of, if not the, most decentralized blockchain in the world.

Casper/Plasma are already obsolete because they require transaction fees which are now obsolete. EOS will be faster than everything and its smart contracts written in an actual programming language (C++) for enterprise professionals.

The main EOS developer never worked on Ethereum. He called it an interesting science experiment, and eventually went on to create something so superior to it to the point that EOS is truly a spectacular masterpiece.

EOS isn't vaporware. There is a very active dev team programming smart contracts on the very impressive testnet. The mainnet will launch in June.

EOS isn't a scam.

It solves the biggest issues in the space: scalability and adoption.

John Oliver will look smart for being the first comedian to mention EOS.

Not true. Every EOS ERC20 token will be frozen and sent to the new EOS blockchain in June.

Why aren't Steem or BitShares being DDoSed? EOS uses advanced DDoS mitigation techniques and will not be affected by this hypothetical attack.

Attached: EOSSSSS.jpg (942x614, 228K)

>Compared to ethereum with full PoS:
>- you stake eth
>- you get fees in proportion to share of your stake to other stakes
>- therefore you get 'free' use (as fees go back!) equivalent to your share
>- collected fees accumulate indefinitely
>- if you run out of your earned fees you can pay them directly
>- fees can be paid by the user or contracts (next hardfork)

this does not exist yet user

I addressed this in my previous post.

The EOS staking model is built for mainstream adoption and you know it.

EOS having a lack of transaction fees for end users makes it vastly superior to Ethereum's tx fee requirements.

> maximum bandwidth is hit and that's it.
It's like scaling a cloud server. The owner of the (obviously successful) dapp would simply buy more EOS tokens for more bandwidth. Horrible argument.

>EOS' fee model is objectively inferior to ethereum's and frankly a bit insane.
You are more than a bit insane.

Attached: EOSSSSS.jpg (942x614, 232K)

>this does not exist yet user
neither does EOS

Yes, that is true. EOS is garbage.

Yes it does.

4.000 programmers are in the EOS developer telegram. Look for yourself.

Times are changing fast. Be on the smart side of history.

Attached: EOSSSSS.jpg (942x614, 273K)

>this does not exist yet user

Neither does eos mainnet

>EOS having a lack of transaction fees for end users makes it vastly superior
>The owner of the (obviously successful) dapp would simply buy more EOS tokens for more bandwidth

You start at the contradiction level

>You are more than a bit insane.

and descend straight into ad hominem
nice "debate" faggot

Attached: Argument_Pyramid.jpg (679x516, 59K)

> testnet1.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info

> 4.000 programmers are in the EOS developer telegram. Look for yourself.

> Times are changing fast. Be on the smart side of history.

Attached: wrong.jpg (500x362, 89K)

Only Hoskindson is the failure. He got fired from every job he had and if you follow his Twitter its easy to see why. He doesn't actually do any work. He is a scam artist. Larimer is a real genius. He has already created multiple successful projects. EOS will dominate.

do you expect Americans to be able to claim their coins? because they won't be able to once the SEC goes in deep and raw on the pedo and the lamer. good luck with your block chain after that.

You're going to throw a logical fallacy flag down onto the field because I called you insane?

You really are insane.

EOS not having transaction fees for end users will quicken the mainstream adoption of blockchain and you know it.

I don't think EOS will run KYC before the community launched blockchain occurs. The decentralized blockchain will exist whether or not the SEC "goes after" block.one. By the way, that would be a very interesting case and block.one would almost definitely win.

EOS will define securities law. If EOS is a security then so is Ethereum. Vitalik will be in deep shit too according to your logic. The truth is that the SEC won't do anything to any of them.

Attached: EOSSSSS.jpg (942x614, 249K)

So, I don't know much about EOS. What does the token do or represent? EOS is feeless, right? Is there any staking?

I've destroyed every chief Veeky Forums complaint against EOS because they're all bullshit.

Smart people on Veeky Forums hold EOS. Really smart people on Veeky Forums bought a lot of it for under a dollar.

EOS shit talk on Veeky Forums is that it's almost always based on misconceptions because people would rather spread sexy rumors than do their own research.

Kneel before the Ethereum killer.

Goodnight.

Attached: bye.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

one of the first questions and OP can't answer. such a huge homo

Won't you need a certain amount to stake on eth?

You supposedly don't need to own any eos coins to use eos. The more popular a dapp is the more likely holders will use their eos to support it.

Share of network resources. So you'll need to own all the tokens in order to "spam" the network.

EOS the erc20 will be worthless after it launches. Most of the fud is based off that disclaimer on their website.

Disprove him then fuckface.

Pretty sure OP chose not to answer a question that retarded. As if smart contracts could be altered by people other than their owners. That’s totally stupid. I love watching salty ETH shills refuse to embrace the future though so please continue.

That was rude i'm sorry.

It would cost too much in EOS to DDoS the network. If you don’t have EOS you can’t even interact with the blockchain. Not to mention the rate limiting involved. Disproven.

EOS isn't released yet and the SEC can't do anything about an ICO that happened years ago. the SEC can stop something that hasn't happened yet by forcing block one to KYC Americans so ETH will survive a slap on the wrist but EOS will be a failure to launch.

Attached: hey_look_faggot.jpg (220x293, 15K)

Like NEO: 7 nodes?

Why are EOS shills so toxic?
You look like a retard when you say "plasma is obsolete" when your shitcoin doesn't even have a main net.

your entire post is devoid of any substance besides "it's great, trust me"

how does it get millions of tx when other chains struggle to get more than 1000?

Honestly I don't want to help whiney faggots like you who can't do even the slightest bit of your own research. Enjoy fomoing in after the next 10x

If facts and truth are toxic, then EOS must be killing you right now.

>The technology is very revolutionary because it will process millions of transactions with .5s block times.
Where is even the evidence of this being implemented

The testnet is already proof rookie.

No, that user is right, the EOS community is something special, but at least it's an EOS thread this time, so that's a step forward.

EOS is going to be successful, stfu and go back to whatever the fuck you're doing for brownie points.

Yea that's the long running fucking issue in crypto curreny you dumb fuck, it will reflect the price when it happens and you invest way before shit happens. I still remember the days people were calling Ethereum Vapor ware here and shitcoin talk you ballooning cheese filled piece of shit.

It is stated in EOS website that eos will not be launching a blockchain, they are working on open source assets to build one by whoever wants to use them FOR FREE.

EOS tokens not only have no use but they will get frozen in your account after their token sale ends.

Yeah you can register them and hope that some one will do something with the data registered but you just dont know if that will happen or if the projects that do will be worth anything because Block One clearly dissmisses all riesponsability for what use people make of their OPEN SOURCE assets.

The icing in the cake is when they literally say in their site that the EOS crowdsale is their REVENUE.

EOS LOL

Nice try FUDster intern.

Attached: screenshot-1520986470.png (979x717, 153K)

plus it's a security and americans won't be able to register and receive their tokens. we already know the SEC subpoenaed a shit ton of ICO organizers.

>the current state of vitalik ass lickers
This low quality fud makes me bullish as fuck

Thinks he can come here and change biz mind...
Haven't you learned biz yet?

New coin has great potential. biz says shit coin
New coin supported by best team ever = shit coin
Wow coin with fat guy named Sergey = FUCKING LOVE CHAINLINK

> Insane circulating supply
> crowd sold at 10$
> no responsibility cayman firm
Jepp, totally no no no biconneeeeeeeh....

buy EOS token on an exchange, but if you're asking this maybe you should just stick to a mainstream coin.

>EOS won't have a chain
>binance just announced they'd be supporting chain token swaps
hmmmmm.... Who do I trust? Binance or a Veeky Forums post? LMAO

>unironically buying into a 4 billion dollar vaporware project

Top kek

From Eos Site FAQ :

As block.one will not configure and/or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future.

Listen up niggers

Plasma is here now, Bankex has it. VB even tweeted about it

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/931323377008046080?lang=en

bankex.com/en/technologies/plasma-protocol

EOS is a shitcoin that will likely succeed simply due to the money in it. Novogratz will pump the shit out of it.

The DPoS system is shit.

>nothing at stake problem
>lack of bandwidth for developers
>vote for every witness

Attached: 1519960112592.png (3000x2961, 849K)

And from the Eos Token Purchase Agreement :

2.at the end of its development stage, block.one will be releasing the EOS.IO
Software it has developed under an open source software license;

3. Company will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting
the open source EOS.IO Software (the “EOS Platform”) for any purpose;

4. any launch and implementation of the EOS Platform may occur by third parties
unrelated to Company;

5. third parties launching the EOS Platform may delete, modify or supplement the
EOS.IO Software prior to, during or after launching the EOS Platform; and

6. Company will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is
adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched.

>Forgetting to register your EOS
>should have bought Ark

Attached: 1501999522182.jpg (1000x483, 163K)

eos seems like shit to me but i don't see a reason why they wouldn't just finish their project.
that's all legalese to protect themselves, doesn't mean itll stand in a court.

i'm more interested in unbalanced fee structure, how it claims to do 1 million tps with no proof, and scammy distribution method.

CARDANO is better. Tranny cucks or not, it could be a marketing strategy to gain swj normies. They have a stronger team than Eos . Eos has a better name and logo. That is all, Ada is life.

Cardano has block times that are 30 times slower than EOS. Please don't shill fake EOS.

how do they get it so fast when everyone else is 10 seconds?

Because EOS uses C++ and WebAssembly and was created by the inventor of DPoS who is obsessed with speed optimization.

Cardano is poor man's EOS.

> CEO literally got fired from every job he has ever had
> Dropped out of grad school but still claims to be a mathematician
> Does not actually read or write whitepapers or code
> Flys around the world posting soyboy selfies and gloating about how rich he is

If the "academics" he hired are so great, why would they choose to follow this buffoon?

that's just wrong though. C++ doesn't mean faster block times
i'll have to read the whitepaper myself, none of the EOS shills seem to understand the underlying tech.
what are they sacrificing in order to get that speed?

I'm constantly amazed there are people retarded enough to think EOS or ADA are anything other than complete shitcoins that nobody will EVER use.

> Years behind the competition.
> Hire "academics" with no actual development experience.
> Choose the slowest development methodologies possible.

Cardano is more three years behind Ethereum with no smart contract form in sight. The reason they are on so few exchanges is because they can't even build a fully functional wallet. It's fucking March and half the people trying to dump their ADA can't do it because the wallet is STILL broken!

2 sheckels for you, good sir

Attached: ZK682Aq.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

Right? It's almost like EOS would have to inject a billion dollars into new EOS projects or something totally insane and next level like that.

Attached: cant-dump.png (500x405, 211K)

Throwing money at a project full of idiots won't produce any result.

Just look at government.

>what are they sacrificing in order to get that speed?
Decentralization.
But it's not correct to compare eos with ada or zilliqa or eth since eos is an OPERATING SYSTEM.
So you can compare it with elastos but both are semi-decentralized.

21 high performance high bandwidth nodes organized by their geographic locations and the ms of their responses.

EOS has without question the most impressive tech in the industry and that mixed with their one billion dollar capital injection plans will cause EOS to flip Ethereum.

>being this deluded

>Projects hand selected by Mike Novogratz and Eric Schmidt's VC funds are comprised of idiots.

Ethereum is dead

> EOS has without question the most impressive tech in the industry
Holy shit are you serious? All the marketing in the world will not prop up your centralized shitcoin.

Attached: aaaa.gif (300x168, 37K)

You will fomo in when EOS crashes to $150

Oh wow! I'm convinced now!

[Thing affiliated with Person] thinks [thing], so I'm going to ignore my own thoughts now!

If you watch Vitalik
And then you watch Dan

And you think you're watching equivalent intelligences,

YOU ARE RETARDED

I want to punch that soyboy in the face. But he knows how to lead a team and he is a decent shill. Why they joined him? Fuck if I know, maybe he shilled the prospects to them really well and they fomod in to wagecuckWrong , I just transferred my coins over to Binance the other day and it worked perfectly

Vitalik being 3 times more autistic than Dan isn't a measure of intelligence. Vitalik fucked up when he decided everyday people would PAY TO USE A BLOCKCHAIN LOL

Do you know what else is impressive? Linux. Macos. Windows.
Guess why they're not ethereum killers?

Don't be that deluded. Eos may be a cool tech, but 21 nodes is 21 nodes.

>21 nodes is 21 nodes

hey look he can math.

better than 3 mining pools you fucking retard. the 21 nodes cycle in and out too.

>"free" means "free"
Hmm... so if I start spamming really computationally expensive smart contracts onto the EOS chain, EOS holders pay for that... what's to stop me from bringing down the network?

youtube.com/watch?v=jNShIzSMl3M

Attached: screenshot-1520990704.png (465x301, 97K)

Good luck convincing people to use your centralized shithole made by a cave troll.

Do you even understand why people want to use the SERVICE of distributed computing?

Fucking moron

You'll need a lot of EOS in a lot of different wallets coming from a lot of different IPs for that. It would be a very expensive attack.

Bring steem or bitshares down. They use DPoS.

>centralized
Ethereum is centralized by 3 mining groups. EOS has a year long ICO so they can raise a lot of money and also to prevent centralization.

EOS will be the most decentralized blockchain there is.

21 cycling nodes from a larger group of nodes who are actually real people voted in by the people is brilliant decentralization.

Ethereum is centralized as fuck. EOS is the most decentralized.

You're like parrots wtf.
Where is your
>vitalik is dictator
Mantra?