I dont know what Im doing

I dont know what Im doing.

Making vodka?

Korean food?

The dog already looks drunk.

That's what Im going to attempt.

Im post this as Im doing this so youre going to be disappointed when stick it somewhere to bubble for a week.

You're going to blow your cat and dog up.

Seriously tho, what's the procedure/recipe?

1. Take your dog to the vet he looks miserable.
2. Those floors and counterspace are filthy, clean that shit up
3. N64 game on a candle in a kitchen?
4. Is that a cigarette roller? Don't smoke, its bad for you.
5. Maine potatoes? Whats the matter with you get the good shit from idaho.
6. Your cat looks fuzzy

That's not just any N64 game, that's Mission Impossible 64, one of the worst games of all time.

I miss read the recipe and got 20 lbs of potatoes and 3 lbs of sugar. So now I need to improvise .

Heres all the sugar I can find in the house to try to salvage thisk

jesus christ this thread is a real disaster. i will never unsee that foot photo. im getting the fuck out of here before i see any more.

Haha dumbass. Back to the store to get more sugar. I suppose you could still start it up and add more sugar within a few days and it will be fine.
Might as well buy more yeast and get more containers too. Unless you want to boil and eat the excess potatoes.

20 Cut pounds of potatoes .

Im going to boil them on my furnace. Go see if i can get away with more potato.

Gonna get sugar i guessk

White sugar.

This couldn't possibly go wrong

RIP OP's cat and drunk dog

I'm not sure if you know this but both feet are supposed to face forward. Instead of going blind from potato vodka or blowing your house up in a fiery blaze you should go to your primary car doctor and ask him why your foot faces that way

Is it hard to drive with that weird foot?

Peoples feet dont work like this?

Cool I will follow this thread because I like vodka and also potatoes

sir please clean your floor

ahhhhhh

I had no idea potato vodka was made from mostly sugar. I was under the impression it was nearly 100% potatoes, but now my head is full of fuck.
Is this a garbage recipe, or is all potato vodka like this?
2.5 pounds potatoes (mostly water) per 20 pounds sugar (no water) isn't potato vodka to me. And whats with the lemons and tomato paste?
I'm not doubting you will get alcohol yield, but its not potato vodka, its moonshine.

Research suggests that this recipe is uses much more sugar then normal.

I think you've been wangdoodled mate, the potatoes are supposed to provide the sugar for the yeast to make alcohol and you definitely don't need lemons or tomatoes.

Find a new recipe

Is it broken? The foot i mean...

This thread...

Getting the buckets ready.

>we take ebt

>they take EBT

>FWOOM

I checked out Limington. Seems kind of depressing

No wonder why he's making moonshine

You kidding me? Living somewhere rural is brilliant. There's no fucking people for one.

with a place like snickerdoodles coffee shop?
impossible

Seems like the perfect place to make potato vodka and beat your wife

Driving to go anywhere looks like a pain in the ass for me.
Also looks like a cold place.

Pfft. I used to live in rural Scotland. If it gets cold you put a big jumper on, grow a big fuck off beard and drink enough whisky to kill a small child. That'll keep.you warm.

Meh, I live in a coastal mediterranean city.
Once temperature is below 10ºC (50ºF for you amerifats) I'll freeze. No thanks.

The pot is still to hot.

Dope blog post nigger

I can't wait to see this in the news

This is like watching a car accident in slow motion

>If it gets cold you put a big jumper on,
>He thinks that's cold

If your spit doesn't freeze before it hits the ground, it ain't cold

I have a lot of left over potatoes .

Make potato stew

put them in the freezer and you can use them later to ease your 2nd degree burns from DIY potato vodka still blowing up on your stove

But on the plus side is you won't have to sweep your house anymore

BODGER AND BADGER

Wrong; baked potato soup would be better.

You're too old. Go to bed

also growing weed in that shithole house?

You make a dick measuring contest of everything don't you

How about potato cabbage stew? Doing it medieval style since 1400.s ;)

Nah they were on telly what like ten years ago?

Mission Impossible for the N64 is a horrible game. Why do you have it?

Im not sure where it came from. Ive never owned a 64.

Still to hot.

your house looks nasty as fuck.

>I dont know what Im doing.
Making hooch with your pooch, apparently.

>3.9MB

No, clearly you don't know what you're doing

Seek help

Are you kidding me? MI is a great game.

I'm sure this house is unfit for human occupancy.

Are you squatting there?

I hope you sanitized your fermenting bins adequately.....your whole setup doesn't look very clean.

Please let there be more of this.

Madness.

My recipe for Neutral.

115L of water
30Kg Sugar
1326ml tomato paste (8.5cans)
5tsp Citric Acid
380g Bakers Yeast
1 tsp Epsom salt
2 campden tablets in water

Why am I not surprised your house looks like this when you are trying to make your own vodka and can't even follow basic instructions?

post dick

To be fair is recipe does say "how to make moonshine"

Oh boy, you sure left a lot of room in that pot to work with

Do americans really have this kind of hotplate? Isn'z that extremely imprectical?
see

Yup. A lot do. I threw mine outside and got a new gas stove for pic related.

Not even kidding.

Not near enough fleeb juice to break the starch down into mono sugars.

What? I thought the story was fun.

There's a broom right there clean your damn house.

Why would you cut them all when you only need a couple pounds? You could have saved the rest for when you screw this batch up and need to try again.

Hello Canada

That doesn't look like a new gas stove, it looks old

No, fuck off. We don't need hipsters taking dirt cheap ingredients and making them expensive like they've done with oxtail, burritos, coffee, whiskey, and bacon.

Are you ok?

I'm really not, thanks for asking.

nice pets op, i love dogs and your dog looks really friendly

Feel better user.

OP has gone blind from making moonshine and drinking the poison. He can't see to post anymore.

rip

he's a fucking degenerate who not only owns a dog but cooks with it in proximity, and probably pets it and goes back to cooking without washing his hands

of course his floor is filthy

This was the most effective myth conveyed by the revenue department. You can't create booze that has enough methanol without either poisoning it directly by denaturing or fermenting so much fruit pectin and redistilling it over and over until concentrated in the fores.

except people really did go blind during prohibition from drinking shine.

If you don't discard the methanol created during the stilling process it's not going to just disappear. A one gallon batch produces a full shot glass worth of methanol and even 10ml can cause blindness while half the shot glass would kill you.

>those gas prices

Maine is nice, but not nice enough for me to pay shit like that

They were drinking cocktails made with bathtub gin, not moonshine. Anything that would fuck you up was dumped in with a small amount of real booze.

see
and keep in mind that OP has already proved that if he can fuck something up, he will.

They went blind because the shit they were making contained high amounts of isopropyl alcohol, the kind of shit found in hand sanitizer. In high enough volume, that shit literally blocks the optic nerve and causes you to go blind.

Some dipshit college kids tried it once and ended up making the news. You live and you learn, I guess.

Ok, I'm not going to type in all caps because I'm not an asshole. They went blind because the GOVERNMENT POISONED fuel alcohol to keep it from being consumed as liquor. Look up denatured alcohol. Fuck it, believe what you want. I'm not here to hold your moonshining hand.