Why aren't you vegan? Are you aware of the horrors animals go through so you can eat that burger...

Why aren't you vegan? Are you aware of the horrors animals go through so you can eat that burger? Are you ok with the enslavement, rape, torture, and murder of innocent animals?

i raise my own animals

they have a nice life, then i eat them

Oh so slavery is ok when you treat the slaves nicely. Also, I don't think murdering and consuming your slaves once they are of no other use to you is treating your slaves nicely.

this is what I want to do. but I currently live in a city

>carniscum spams vegan threads
>"Duh LoOk at duh veginz alwayz SpaMminz Muh boArd!"
>actual vegans dont give a shit and just want a thread to discuss vegan food

they're dumb animals, not slaves

also, their waste is necessary for growing crops

agriculture is a symbiotic system dependent on animals

don't be a hypocrite

So needing to collect shit warrants all the other horrors animals face? and they are not just dumb animals. Cows and pigs are smarter than dogs.

i live in the city too, my animals are at a farm co-op

dogs are dumb animals
cows and pigs are dumb animals
dolphins are dumb animals

So should we enslave, rape, torture and eat retards?

Yes

doesn't sound economical or good tasting

Yes slavery and killing the slaves is ok when we are talking about lesser animals such as cows or niggers.

We should torture and eat anyone so dumb they arent vegan

Vegan autism strikes again.

Guess this explains why you will never see a vegan with a confederate flag

Ad hominem. It's ok though, I understand that there are no good arguments defending eating meat/animal products. Resorting to attacking op is the only way you can keep living in denial, I mean, bacon tastes so good! You'd do anything to justify continuing to gorge yourself on animal fat

so eating plants grown in the shit and blood of tortured animals is ok with you?

It's like you think there are not ways to grow plants without using animal shit. It's like you are implying that the only way to get the necessary animal shit is by also enslaving, raping, torturing, and murdering the animals.

you need to get out of the city for a bit, visit a farm, and learn something about agriculture

The Ecumenical Evangelical Vegan Seminary gave you guys homework over thanksgiving? A real pity because it sucks not just for you, but the internet too.

>enslaving, raping, torturing, and murdering the animals.

Think "pest control," if your brain actually still functions. And we don't want to hear, "muh, bugs are ugly and slimy and gross. They don't count!"

Think "manure, blood meal, bone meal, fish extract." And we don't want to hear, "muh, my veggies. Killing and keeping animals to feed muh veggies is ok."

>Mommmm! How do I answer without being a complete hypocrite? Aarrrgghh!

So since I don't want bugs infesting my house than means that being vegan is hypocritical?

Yes

In fact I had a burger earlier

>Mommmm! I just proved I'm a hypocrite! Aaaarrrrgghhh! Make it stop, Mommmm!

Sure am.

Tastes good too.

>Are you ok with blah blah blah
Yes

Yes, starting with you