Happy birthday to the author of the book : my twisted world. July 24th...

Happy birthday to the author of the book : my twisted world. July 24th. Celebrate this brilliant piece of literature on this glorious day.
Discuss the various phonetics and terminology,etc

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/inside-santa-barbara-killers-manifesto/story?id=23860511
abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to /r9k/, weirdo

abcnews.go.com/US/inside-santa-barbara-killers-manifesto/story?id=23860511

>Discuss the various phonetics and terminology,etc
Pseud: the post

describe in detail the alliteration and various syllables and nouns, and discuss the way his words animate the topics

His novel truly is an accurate description of the human experience.

>Discuss the various phonetics and terminology
You've literally never opened a book, have you?

>prose

Elliot Rodgers is the worst meme

His dad was the "second-unit" director of the Hunger Games so he got to walk the red carpet at its premiere. Lucky kid.

I went to literature classes and learned all those terms, I learned what it was in reference to, but it was kinda boring when you're reading othello etc. I'm just mocking the way they use to speak in the class

Nay, it's poetry gold.

>my twisted world
>the cover depicts him in a luxury car
He played on "braindead" difficulty and failed.
He's the biggest failed normie in existence.

>le bald, bad writer faec

There is something charming to me that are primary sources that don't make any attempt at creating a self consciousness or a greater consciousness, wherein the author details experiences and inputs into his life without detaching his emotional faculty from his writing. That's why I enjoy reading letters of authors. As moronic as Elliot is, it was insightful as to the mind of a self enforcing celibate rich autist in modern America

Seriously though he gets so much fucking praise on youtube comments and has fangirls for the bullshit he wrote and I'm entirely certain i couldve wrote much better shit than he did when i was 14 just without all the retarded autistic accoutrements that have no founded substance that with the void people try to fill up with their own emotional angst and attribute faux meaning to just im not willing to fully sperge out just for that shit publicity and honestly adam lanza's writing is much more intelligent and insightful and interesting than Elliot's and hes eclipsed by that fucking fat pseudogook because he wasnt rich and didnt talk and dress like a cue histrionic hollywood action villain

You gotta meme a little harder, fuccboi. He was the apotheosis of failure made hapa and there's no comeback to that fact.

Elliot Rodger is the greatest author who ever walked the earth

With the exception of all the rest.

Happy Birthday!
This book was a great inspiration. I often listen to it on audio while driving.

>not posting the pdf

HERE YOU GO, lads. Everybody should have this invaluable biography of the modern human experience on their Kindle.

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

we need some sexual welfare system so socially incompetent incels don't go mad because they aren't getting any

>i couldve wrote much better shit than he did when i was 14 just without all the retarded autistic accoutrements that have no founded substance
>no founded substance
My twisted world is one of the most credible backed books of this century. It is without doubt a true look at modern society and the effects of feminism on the slightly below average male.

He will be like Jesus Christ. Nobody really cares of My twisted world now but everybody and their grandmas will be reading this in 15 years. Presidents will quote this book.

Perhaps we should have a system in which we society collectively looks down on women for having sexual relations with multiple men. Perhaps we could instead create a system in which men of lower stature than the top 10% can actually find a woman before the age of 30.

this is obviously ideal, i doubt millennial women would be happy with this idea. They all think they're entitled to a 6'5 adonis multi-millionaire, anything less is 'subhuman' in their opinion

Happy birthday Elliot

This is not just a birthday, but a holy day for members of St Elliots church

I take it you had trouble wrapping your insignificant mind around his superior vocabulary--his supreme phrasings.