Bitcoin Cash is honestly just better in every way than Bitcoin. Why are people still doubting it?

Bitcoin Cash is honestly just better in every way than Bitcoin. Why are people still doubting it?

Attached: Capture.jpg (411x347, 22K)

>Why are people still doubting it?
They're literally paid shills

there's like 1000 cryptos that are better than bitcoin

Bitcoin uses paid shills, Bitcoin Cash doesnt.

Go away Roger

Attached: 1325015883850.jpg (680x510, 45K)

WHY IS BUY.BITCOIN.COM CHARGING SUCH HIGH FEES.

But seriously, in my country I can only buy using credit/debit card and these 10% premium prices fucking suck

>Bitcoin private
>Bitcoin gold
>Bitcoin red
>Bitcoin dark
>Bitcoin moon
>Bitcoin cash
>Bitcoin scrypt

Fucking any shitcoin that calls itself 'bitcoin x'.

Its funny cause adam back actually admitted to having full time teams to "combat fud" what a fuckass

How are corefags taking this? The only tactic they have is minimizing exposure. Once Bcash catches there's nothing they can do

the paid shills are easy to spot since theyre braindead pajeets who literally repeat a bunch of dumb shit from their playbook. they cant into logic and real arguments, I guess the budget wasnt high enough for that.

OP here, I only made this thread to measure the amount of shills left here.
It really seems that this place has turned into a ghost town recently. I guess even Blockstream has no hope left for a bull run to happen at this point so they are not wasting money on paying shills.

The bell has tolled for bitcoin. With Microsoft AND bitpay on board it won't be long until steam re-adopts bitcoin (cash). Exposure will lead to more and more adoption, media new, and then a massive pump not unlike the original bitcoin pump. It's over for coretards, sad to say.

For now, it seems they have accepted it themselves as well. The next bigger hype cycle might bring a new king eventually (ETH or BCH or maybe something else...dunno)

it never will any slim chance it had to do so has long since past

I think BTC might still get pumped by institutionals but from a usability standpoint its worthless garbage.

xrp is better

Aw, shit, link to legit article where Mircroshit announces btrash intergration??

great retort pajeet

yeah used to be if you posted "bch" you would get 17 automatic "bcash roger scamcoin" replies.
I guess they ran out of money. Even some of core's figureheads are warming up to cash.

Pajeet

or maybe they're talking about actual relevant ways of making money instead of posting on one of the 800 daily btrash shill threads

Bitcoin shills gone, almost no ICOs or shitcoins being shilled... like breathing fresh air in Veeky Forums over 6 months again. Feels so weird in here. If the prices go even lower we might get our old Veeky Forums back eventually.

found the link bag holding newfag

Where did you see me mentioning LINK?

pretending there's fresh air in this link shill cesspool. The btrash shill threads are the turds

Dont you guys get it?

Im not saying crypto cant have rewl world widespread adoption but the point is ITS ALL SPECULATION NOW

Literally no one actually cares about how good the tech is.

>Bitcoin Private is honestly just better in every way than Bitcoin Cash. Why are people still doubting it?

LINK threads still have survived, yes. But I think these are just normal anons doing their typical trolling and shitposting, not paid shills. It might take some time for them to fade away.

The blocksize debate is moot, as veteran gurugeniuses like Nick Szabo would argue.
Development isn't done yet, but there are better solutions out there for instant and essentially "fee free" transactions.
Bitcoin = settlement layer once it hits parity w/ global money. Until then expect a lot of volatility and fuckery.
Bitcoin Cash is only good to mine and then buying Bitcoin Proper with it on exchanges.

Yeah except all those other ones have 0 real world adoption. BCH is far and away better AND has real world adoption.

Retarded

thats funny because all the miners are doing the exact opposite of what you suggest

Great idea, mine the most useful crypto and sell it to hold the useless "store of value" that you would have to convert back to BCH if you want to actually spend it.

this miner isn't. We don't mine btrash, idiot, only Jihan does

That makes no sense. If they wanted bitcoin cash then they would mine bitcoin cash - it's more profitable to mine than BTC. If they mined BTC and sold it for BCH on exchanges they would have less BCH than if they just mined BCH.

I'm with you - I do specmining, if you know what and when to mine you can make a k i l l i n g

I'm holding equal amounts of both and this is my response. Quality means nothing. Usability means nothing. Hype is everything. Now wash your mouth out with a 12 gauge, Opie.

Attached: 1520779881650.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

>Just a sloppy blocksize increase, scaling solution from a brainlet
>Build upon lies and trashing

Attached: image.png (409x409, 192K)

Bitcoin has both the
>hype
>lower mc so better percentages

>Yeah except all those other ones have 0 real world adoption. BCH is far and away better AND has real world adoption.
>what is eth

Attached: 3928_5cdd.gif (355x446, 1.39M)

They have a pretty robust shill team. I met them at a crypto event. Ama I guess

>no Bitcoin Segwit listed

I like how you faggots pretend that Core isn't a fork.

cashies triggered that their coin is a marketing scam and is headed to zero. aww shucks.

>bitpay
>first quarter is almost up

Have they actually added fucking support yet? I've been wanting to buy shit off of Newegg forever now...

Attached: 1515469032729.png (808x805, 612K)

Buy on bitstamp asshole

Attached: bcash-better-in-every-way.jpg (1677x443, 314K)

>Bitcoin Core

Attached: 1500313378078.jpg (200x156, 13K)

Yes its up

Hundreds of coins better then both.

Bitcoin btc just has old school value
Btrash is just trying to steal the name.
Fuck off

So what's on my bitcoin qt wallet? Btc or bcash?

So when will people realize bch is better than altcoins? Will it be at the next blocksize increase? Will it be when bch has fungibility? Will it be smart contracts or colored coins? It's so obvious a vast majority of this market is full of fuck boys who do no research whatsoever, so little to the point where they don't even know bch has a roadmap.

user is not a fag!

FUCK YES!

Attached: asfsd.png (998x485, 61K)

You're comparing cassette tapes and 8-tracks in the era of mp3.

>Once Bcash catches
It is so bizarre to think a real person would believe this. I don't know now a single trader who sees a future for this vaporcoin.

>our coin is better in every way than 9 year old tech that started the market
why dont you try comparing bcash to a coin that uses new tech.... oh wait, nevermind - i know why

Neither, but if you wanted to compare similarity, it would undeniably be Cash.

Tech doesn't matter in this space except for when it's used for marketing
All that matters is security, stability and track record
Bitcoin has all these things. No one else does.

Wrong answer shill. My bitcoin qt wallet holds bitcoin core. The blockstream coin.
Not a shitcoin fork created by chinks and a scammer so they could pump and dump with 80% of the supply controlled by them.
Still holding coin base bags? Lmao

Well this is as good a thread as any to ask: Using Binance and Coinbase, how do I cash out? Transfer from B to C and then to my bank account?

wtf are you even talking about, faggot?

What coin does my bitcoin qt wallet from 2010 hold? It sure as hell doesn't hold bcash you fucking chink shill cunt

>you fucking chink shill cunt
Holy fuck you mad, haha

it literally does though if you didn't move the bitcoin cash off it

Yeah it really triggers me when desperate bag holding shills claim that a scam fork is bitcoin when it obviously fucking isn't

>muh trigger warning

Call it a scam, idgaf. I'll continue to use it and XMR.

Why using the fake Bitmain Cash when the real Bitcoin Cash is right infront your eyes?

Attached: image.png (1500x800, 277K)

>letting communists and SJWs control your money

How about using your brain?

Awesome cryptopia pump is going down tomorrow and you're invited!

discord gg/4gQsHam

What is
>segwit altruistic selfish mining vulnerability
>complexity of segwit leading to god knows what other bugs, eg coinbase' issues implementing it
>lightning network mega node censorship

y..you would really have me?

Attached: 1514695436107.png (620x413, 337K)