Ask a McDonald's employee anything

Ask a McDonald's employee anything.

Big macs are gross

What the fuck is the reason for that 3rd bun?

how much crack do you smoke ?

to soak up the cummies.

if everything good in life is free why do i pay attention

Do u spit on the food?

Why do you jizz in the sauce?

Do you get a discount on McDonald's food?

How do you make the fries

In the time you have worked there, have you seen efforts from the company to minimize human contact with the food?

How old are you

Sorry I'm back, I got work in an hour so I'm gonna haul ass.

Aesthetics, basically. Makes the burger look bigger.

Tons.

Because you're a sucker.

Nope. I'm not in the kitchen often enough, and even if I was, unless I knew who the customer was it'd be a waste of valuable spit.

For good measure.

Yep. All meals are half-off, drinks like soda, coffee and tea are free. Sometimes if I have a cool shift manager he'll give me a free ice cream or something.

Put 'em in the fryer, fry em up for 3 minutes, dump em in the fry basket, salt em, good to go.

Abso-fucking-lutely. The company is always coming up with products that reduce actual labour so they can pay employees less or give them less hours.

While I'm still here, here's a few protips:
>always order your fries with no salt. They'll be fresh every time.
>same with burgers, ask for no seasoning on the burgers and they'll be fresh.
>ask for all your condiments when ordering, not when at the window. we'll punch in what condiments you want (most are free) but if you ask at the window, some stupid 15 year old is gonna forget.
>dont order picky, difficult shit. only ketchup or add bacon is usually fine, but the cooks are pretty much always dumb white teenagers. they're bound to fuck up.
>ALWAYS check the bag before you pull away from the window, even if its busy. employees cant ask you to drive away, and if there's a mistake they can fix it on the spot. nobody wants to hear "hey i just came through here and im missing a ___" as an employee.

I'm 18. Still in high school, last year. Probably gonna be stuck working here for the rest of my life.

>frozen fries and burgers imported from across the world
>fresh

Also I switched to mobile cuz I'm heading to work. It's grey cup today so I'm hoping they'll stick me in the drive thru so I can watch the game when it's not busy

Fresh in the sense that your fries will be hot and crispy and your burgers won't be dripping with disgusting grease that's marinated them for the past half hour.

Freshly made, meme moron.

My friend at Mcdonalds says the onions are fucking disgusting, how true is this?

The raw ones are good, I fuckin' hate the caramelized and grilled onions. Big Mac onions are literally rehydrated from a bag and make your hands smell like shit for hours after.

The little cubed onions that come on big macs and cheeseburgers are fucking awful. The fresh red onions we have are pretty tits though

Second this. Always sub red onions on 1/4 pounders

is this really the best fast food sandwich?

>colleague tells me McD coffe is breddy gud
>go along because jonesin
>shit is char burned to a crisp

I wasnt expecting grande livin da vida loca extravaganza, but this is just sub-par, coffee-machine tier.

Only if it's the Canadian McChicken. Your mcchicken is our jr. chicken.

For me, it is

I'm not a big fan of our coffee either. I always grab tea or just sugar and cream that bitch down.

I want more keptchup with my meal

Then ask for some you fucking swine.

What do you think about the P31?

Give me more keptchup paco

why did my father never look me in the eye?

I have no clue what you're talking about, but the answer is no.

Because you're a faggot, obviously.

Work time now putanas. See you on my break. Other mccuck employees feel free to contribute.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you hate your life? Going to work somewhere else soon?

Worst customer story? Weirdest customer story?

Has food service made you more racist too?

Anyone else from McDick's can answer too. I work at a catering company so I mostly just deal with entitled WASPs. The predictable social conventions of politeness are usefully exploitable.

It is.

>always order your fries with no salt. They'll be fresh every time.

But what if I want fresh fries with the normal salt added as well?

>same with burgers, ask for no seasoning on the burgers and they'll be fresh.

Wut. The burgers are seasoned? So If I want a chicken burger fresh, I ask it without seasonings? What does that mean exactly?

aren't the big mac ones just the regular onions?

Ausfag who works at maccas here, handed in my resignation letter last week ama n shit.

>chicken burger
o u
The actual burgers (beef) are seasoned with salt and pepper before being taken off the griddle, then they sit stacked in a plastic tray in a pool of their own fat still served or until an unusually competent worker notices they're timed out and tosses them.

The breaded chicken patties are preseasoned obviously so that's not an option.

Why'd you quit m80?

It's been a year and I need a change, if I am lucky I get 3 hours a week now days.

The store I work at is fairly mismanaged and as the other user said they cut corners whenever they can to save money. I used to work 6 overnights a week as I was the only one they had doing them and I ended up getting sick and needed a week off and every day they called me asking if I was feeling better yet or if I was really that sick and if I could still work, I just lost my patience with them in the end.

True, how old are you?

20 plus I am a casual so I get paid more.

Hey back. Got 30 minutes.

Good questions my dude. No, I don't actually hate working here. Some days I do, but I love my coworkers and my boss is awesome.

I was working in Walmart one time and there is a customer that always comes in with a special needs kid. She always orders really stupid specific shit for her and her tard. If you fuck up even one thing, or do something she doesn't like, she'll threaten to call your manager and tell him you're an evil person who spits in the food, etc. No clue why she hasn't been banned yet, but she's a Walmart employee so that's probably why.

My weirdest customer is also a regular. Usually him and his redneck buddies that ask for a hug or kiss in the speaker. Always orders like, 15 burgers. Nice guy, but real fucking weird.

All of my managers are POC, most are Filipino. They're extremely hard working people and don't yell at me like white managers too. If anything, doing fast food has made me like them more. They're always stand up guys and gals and will sometimes give you free shit or let you go home early. My best work friend is a 50-something Filipino dad of 5 who is always a champ and likes to pull pranks and make work much funnier.

Then again, I work and live in Alberta, Canada. Dunno what it's like anywhere else.

Ask for salt packets then. And no, just the beef products have seasoning. It's just salt and pepper.

Here's my supper today. Quarter + reg meat, red onions, tomato, tons of pickles and mustard. Today I've been mostly doing drinks and washing dishes, it's been chill.

Is still correct in Straya m8? If I go to maccas and order a burger with no seasonings it will be fresher?

Yeah, You can also just ask for it fresh and we will cook a new patty.

Nothing better than a fresh Cheeseburger or Angus burger, so bloody good.

>ask for salt packets then

m80, wouldn't adding a packet of salt to a cup/box of unsalted fries not be able to spread the salt around properly and have too much salt just on the top layer of fries, etc? Like wouldn't you have to add a tiny amount of it to the top layer of fries, eat them, then keep adding small amounts to them the lower you got down the box?

Second this my kangaroo brother.

Then pour the fries out on to the gravel, and salt them evenly there, you picky autist.

In all reality, the little salt gun thing never does it evenly anyway. You're supposed to toss the fries after putting salt on them, but no one ever does if it's real busy.

Pretty sure I've asked for fresh fries before and the chick said 'sure', but they were kinda the same anyway tbqh

Yeah I never noticed a difference either

kek, hey now, user. No need for for name calling m80. But yeah, I've observed them dumping fresh fries in the tray then just dosing them all in a kilo of salt and leaving them.

Sometimes that happens. That's usually because we just made a batch of fresh fries like, ten seconds ago. I'm the kinda employee to try my best to care about quality, but my coworkers, eh, not so much.

Just jossin ya. I get what you mean though my dude.

Haha, I know I was just fucking around too m80

I don't really give a fuck about coming off as an autist, so I should pull up at the speaker box at the drive thru and say "Could I get blah blah fresh, with fresh fries please?

Yeah go for it, you'll just have to wait a bit.

Do u fug any qt3.14 coworkers

Just got off work for the night. It was fuck all boring, but I was working with a cutie all night so it was okay.

Anyways, no. I'm a loser and I don't try to look presentable at work. We're having a Christmas party soon, though, so maybe I'll try to hook up with some hotties.

Here's another pro tip: get an oreo mcflurry with caramel. Shits so cash.

Also, I have a question for you guys since pic related, why do you insist on getting a cup for water and then stealing soda? It's not that expensive, around $2, and it's not worth it if you get caught. Js

What happens at your location if you get caught? I just get coffee, but the employees at McDicks near me seem to not care at all.

Usually if we catch someone we ask if they paid for it. Most times they say no, but if we say yes we ask for a receipt. If they can't give us one, we take the drink and ask them to leave.

Ah. Do they get to have the food they paid for? Or do they have to go right then?

"I threw it away"

Do you then dig through the trash to prove they're lying?

I work at Subway. Don't ask me anything whatsoever. Don't even pay me any mind. I'm totally not an attention whore.

>t's not worth it if you get caught. Js
>we take the drink and ask them to leave.

OH my god how horrible

Not a particular sustainable business model desu

you can just ask for fresh fries. they dont really care

how can i make the burger bread that mcdonalds uses at home?

You're half right- they don't care. The fries they've already made are fresh enough in their minds.

The people that get the "cups for water" don't order anything else. They get asked to leave and if they come back, they have to actually buy something or leave.

Not sure dude, the buns come shipped to us from a warehouse. Probably your standard bread recipe with some preservatives and additives for shits and giggles.

God Hunter's got a fat ass.

their regular coffee is shit because it's just regular drip brew preground from a packet. you have to order like a latte or something to get the fresh ground beans, and those items are pretty good desu

Nigga you smell like french fries!

What a great post. Are you proud of your post? What a funny user. He said 'nigga', that hilarious little scamp.

agreed. i dont like espresso much but the lattes are good. if you want good mcd's coffee, get a bag of beans for yourself is the best option

This fucking guy just keeps on going. What damaged him so badly, Veeky Forums?

A well done steak, probably.

>All meals are half-off
Weird. Mine gives a free meal every shift (there are limitations to this and you can only choose certain things of course but it's still nice) but we don't have a discount for other times.

I'm getting the feeling that OP is roleplaying. I also work at McDonalds and have never heard of half-off. Plus,
>le no salt meme
Fuck anybody who orders fries with no salt.

>OP is roleplaying. I also work at McDonalds and have never heard of half-off.
so because your store doesn't give half off OP is a liar? are you actually retarded? you're probably a full timer. at the McD i worked at, we'd get 70% off
>Fuck anybody who orders fries with no salt
get a better job if you don't like it. but you're probably too stupid for a real job

I work in a kitchen with a bunch of Filipinos, those dudes rock

Get my WhackArnolds bitch ass nigga!

Why?

>my forbidden got deleted
fuck you mods lol

What is the percentage of bothersome customers you get everyday?

I remember way back, I made a fake ask me anything thread as an In N Out employee. McDonalds is memerific enough here that I can imagine someone actually making a thread like this.

Also, it's not necessarily the extra work that I mind, it's that you can practically see the person smiling on the other side of the speaker. Like they've discovered this amazing, exclusive LIFEHACK and they're so proud of it. It's fucking McDonalds.

or maybe they just don't want disgusting limp fucking fries because you cunts are too incompetent to reliably supply even somewhat hot fries

It has nothing to with incompetency. If it's slow, then the fries will sit there under the heat lamp until someone orders. When it is busy, then fries will not sit as we are constantly running out and having to fry up more fries.

>maybe they just don't want disgusting limp fucking fries

Why you go to McDonalds if you *don't* want disgusting limp fries? That's literally all they do.

ahem, see

When will the McRib be back?

What the fuck? Is this a real headline? There was a guy on r9k who was showing off millions in his bank account and apparently it was from a lawsuit due to eating cum in some food but he wouldn't say what or where it was from.

I can assure you it's real. The meal is discounted by a manager under "crew meal". You might get a free meal because you're a full-time cook, is my best guess, since at the other store I worked at cooks got free food if they made it themselves.

Hell yeah!!!

30% every fuckin' time. And it's usually the same customer every single day. We get the food sample ladies from costco and they're always fucking annoying with their orders.

No clue my dude, but I agree, that shit was good.

Just as a general footnote, yeah, the fries do suck. They have a 7 minute lifespan once we pull them out of the vat, but if its slow they can sit under there for upwards of 15. Usually the manager that works evenings with me is good about making new fries though, since our restaurant is owned by a couple that own all of them in my town and one in the other, and he's really striving for a good reputation.

Idk dude but that's funny as fuck lmao

Its shit

How popular is the filet of fish compared to the big mac?

Have you ever gotten sick from eating the food?

This is totally gonna sound creepy but do you work in St. Albert? There's a Walmart and a Costco like right around there and six fucking McDonglads in the city hahah.

I keep a little bottle of salt water with me, so when I go to places like McDonalds, I can spray the salt on my fries.

Normal salt just bounces off too often.

Where do you keep it on your person? I'm imagining a tiny spray bottle on your keychain.