Is Veeky Forums Veeky Forums?

Do you regularly exercise, user? Does it help you in any way (and I don't just mean getting pussy/dick)?
If in case you exercise, do you do it for the reasons pic related did it, or to stay healthy?

This isn't literature related, fuck off.

Does lit cook?
Does lit practice anal sex?
Does lit vote for Hillary?

Sage and report

I don't exercise at all, in fact; I'm a scrawny fuck who eats potato chips and reads Pynchon. I know, it's really interesting.

It's not, I know, and putting Mishima there doesn't change things. However, I just wanted to know what goes through you guys' minds.

Some do and some don't

Do you need someone to tell you whether to do it or not? Kys

I swim an hour every day. Started this because endorphin releases felt great and my body was shaping up, now I feel obliged to do it just to mitigate my depression into neutrality.

I also diet, but primarily for health and comfort related purposes. Feeling overly nourished or feeling sugar and salt impede your blood, or, feeling the excessive carbs from dairy products, flour or noodles drag you down is annoying. I don't think its' too healthy though, being 23 and having the physique of an elongated 'fit' teenager. Never sick though

Jesus Christ, I didn't ask anywhere whether I should do it or not, I'm just trying to see if you people do it and why/why not.

>t. nu-male cuck

I run 5-6 times a week, not exceeding 3 kilometers. It's mostly around 2.4k.
Motivated to do it because of the endorphins, and because I look better.
Follow dietary practices for the same reason as , but my physique is okay for my age.

>Buying the left/right dichotomy or the neckbeard/numale dichotomy

Probably bait but if it's not kys

If you don't already (some runners are pretty oblivious), it's really worth investing into a pair of properly soled running shoes.

It's not literature related, homo

Stop shitting up the board

Leftists are skinny cucks, deal with facts loser

Been doing calisthenics shit for 4 months now. I've built some muscle and I'm less depressed than I used to be before. I'm thinking about moving to weights after some months if I plateau.

I run, do some weight training and swim.

I can't think if my body feels like shit. I don't know how done people can stand it.

DL at 360lbs atm. First novel sent out waiting for responses

Is it possible to do calisthenics with little/no equipment? As in, there's nowhere in vicinity of my house or my suburb that has anything that can serve as a pull-up bar and I can't get one of those mobile ones because I'll pull my fragile house down.

>DL at 360lbs

'mirin bud

i skateboard and diet

I use no equipment at all.
I do dips with two armchairs, pullups with a door (I weigh 126 lbs so I can do that without breaking the door by now), horizontal rows with a table, L-sits on the floor... and also pushups and squats.

Impressive, user.

How tall are you?

And how fucking tactile is your furniture? It seems to me the issue with using a table is the lack of location for your hand to get a firm, wholesome, enclosing cylindrical grasp on a part of it to pull you up.

Been lifting for a year. Basically went from looking like Snorlax to girls checking me out all the time. Only eat healthy food nowadays but I eat big meals. Haven't been counting calories though but I think I will start doing that.
Squat - 140kg
Bench press - 100kg
Deadlift - 180kg

Just a single year and you can press 100? Were you on tren or some shit

5'9
Yeah, it can fuck up your fingers desu. I cover the part of the door/table that I'm grabbing with a sweatshirt or something for dem pullups/rows.

I was 160kg before. Lifting weights is easy if you weigh so much.

Running every other day, and body weight exercises on the days I don't run.

Sometimes I cycle to the woods where I run.

Is Veeky Forums Veeky Forums though?

On a similar vein how do Nietzschean Veeky Forumsgs rectify their sartorial ideal with their philosophical base hinged in oppos

Quit being an asshole

Yeah... I have no idea what you just said so I'm just going to ignore you

Lifting gets boring quick.
I only lift once a week sometimes twice now. used to do PPLxPPLX now its just fullbody
gains thing is a meme especially with how much protein and training you need to keep them
rather do something more beneficial with my life.
bodybuilders and gymrats are dumb as fuck. they're genius when it comes to nutrition but thats it. majority get away with shit form because genetics.
also you attract club sluts and gays. An Athlete will always be more liked than a bodybuilder by society

>An athlete will always be more liked than a bodybuilder by society

The more you know