Let's say you only had $500 to invest in crypto, how would you go about it?

Let's say you only had $500 to invest in crypto, how would you go about it?

Attached: 1515841717836.jpg (5472x3648, 2.08M)

all in monetha

FUN

Toss all of it in one or maybe two coins and hope for the best

All in on LTC and hold till August

Why LTC? Is it because of the Amazon thing?

>"LTC Amazon Thing"

Attached: 1520446360764.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

All into CHAN unironically

90% into LINK
10% into AMB

50x on bitmex to 10k then split 3 ways btc eth and link until btc moon then move btc to xlm

Six months paper trading the market then 250-300 on blue chips, 100-150 on researched alts, 100 trying to daytrade based on charts alone.

Not listen to idiots on Veeky Forums who waste money by selling each other digital useless shit. Muh blockchain.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 309K)

Coinmetro ico, easy 10x in a couple of months. 100x EOY.

Not that guy, but LTC is about the closet thing you can get to a "safe bet" in crypto. Rather than gambling on the next 1000x coin, LTC is about slow, consistent growth over a long period of time

Crypto is over, don't even bother investing a cent.

If that's all I had I'd just buy one or some combination of BTC/ETH/LTC via CoinBase, transfer it to cold storage, and forget about it.

Personally I'd go 60% BTC, 30% ETH, 10% LTC

I hear Link and Ripple shilled almost constantly.

Maybe I should just go 50/50 on each.

Can you explain to a brainlet why LTC is about consistent growth in such a volatile market as crypto?

I would put 500 right now into Nimiq then sell in late April probably to all in RLC then I would sell RLC end of May and then buy EOS.

Link solves a problem that doesn't exist. Do some research and see for yourself how retarded it is.

The problem being children who want lambos and the idiots who will inflate the bubble to do it. Hodl for life, even at 0.01

all in on universa and don't look at it for at least a year

>Can you explain to a brainlet why LTC is about consistent growth in such a volatile market as crypto?

I don't think it's something the LTC team is actively to accomplish (aside from the fact that a more stable price makes it more appealing for use as a currency), but that's the way it has played out in the market. LTC makes relatively small pumps compared to other crypto, but its gains have been fairly constant (recent bear market aside)

XLM then LINK. Unironically.

Buy CPC

Mummmmyyyyyyyyx

Will only post this once. All in on BBN.

Link is a meme (flame incoming). Possibly looking at some juicy pumps these coming weeks though. Could hit +100% EOM, but could also stay around this price (.55 usd)

Ripple slightly less of a meme. Now is probably a good time to buy. Currently at .77usd, likes to average around .90 usd, with frequent pumps in the 1.10 to 1.20 range. As long as BTC doesn't go to zero, you're probably guaranteed positive 20-40% sell opportunity soon.

NULS: kind of expensive now compared to where it's been in the past. I still think there's room in the year for 5-10x though