Ok anons, thread for wine/alcohol pairings, name wines/alcohols you have and have anons suggest meals to go with it...

Ok anons, thread for wine/alcohol pairings, name wines/alcohols you have and have anons suggest meals to go with it, or vice versa, name a meal you want to cook sometime soon and get some pairings suggested

I'll start, I have a moscato with slight peach flavour (zonin) and a rose Crouchen reisling (Brown brothers)

No.

any suggestions?

Congrats, you just created shitposting playground

Any wine pairing suggestions for red hermitage? Or, if you want a really challenging one, for a bottle of Radikon Oslavje?

A classic, thick, rib eye.

jagermeister, cigarettes and early morning snow shoveling

really shitty off brand hotdogs (the weird red ones) with shitty crumbly white bread, and ketchup

The shitty hotdogs may not be a common item in the UK though, in which case you must import them.

Duck l'orange for the hermitage, saffron mussel bisque for the radikon

>saffron mussel bisque
That sounds like it'd go well, thanks mate. Last time I had it it went with pan roast goose breast and it was a really good combo, but I was looking to do something different with it this time and something like your suggestion sounds like just the ticket.

Beaujolais gran cru

Both of those would go well with a picnic spread, I'd pick sharp cheeses, summer sausage, and rosemary crackers, plus plenty of grapes and orange slices.

Either that or go with a straight dessert, peaches and creme anglaise would be bangin with the moscato.

That dessert sounds great, I'd say that's what I'll do. Thanks user.

This is actually something I would like to learn more about and experiment with. I usually have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner, but tend to go for lighter stuff to ensure the flavour from one does not overwhelm the other.

For spicy food (i.e. curry) I always go for beer, something like Orkney Gold but I find a nice red (usually cabernet sauvignon) works well.

If you want to have a whisky after food, I find a cup of coffee in between is a great idea to cleanse the palette. Never found anything to eat with whisky that doesn't ruin the experience.

>spicy food (i.e. curry)

A dry Riesling is often nice with that, even with pretty hot thai curries.

I love cheap-ass white wine. Any suggestion on food pairing?

Cheap ass seafood

>cheap
>seafood
Choose one, mate.

Btw, what do you think of pic related?

you obviously never had crappy quality sea food before

Why is this not a thing outside europe. So weird

The best wine pairing for a McChicken sandwich is an affordable Chardonnay

cheap vodka and snus

I'd agree with it. Cheap seafood would be the frozen stuff. Salmon fillets and the like. It's alright, but nothing compares to fresh

lol this

slam a half pint of skyy and throw in about 4 general pouches and prepare to go to work for the day

chip shop chips

Trust me you do not want to drink that shit. Tastes terrible and gives you a hell of a hangover the next day.

You used to be able to buy 4 bottles of it at Costco for £8 which was insane. My flatmate used to mix it with blackcurrant squash to make it drinkable. I wouldn't go near the stuff

Fruity Lexia makes ya sexier

Also known as 'Goon'

great paired with your self loathing

Whatever you can find in the bin outside McDonalds before the security guard chases you off.

Did the dessert,
I went with smoked cod, fennel, and Dutch carrots with the Reisling. For the dessert I poached the peaches in brandy, alas, too much brandy kek, I managed to eat 2 peaches out of the 4, they're fucking strong, I swear they soaked up a shot worth each. Anyway, overall, thanks for the suggestions.

tfw Ausfailian, tfw we all know of goon too well.