Best deal in fast food?

Best deal in fast food?

McDoubles

The chicken bites box is my shit. $2 for a big ass box of chicken and rally's fries after a night out drinking. Nothing beats it.

It seems like a great deal until you actually realize just how low the quality of the chicken is. I'm talking 1920s mudracking tier.

The fries are dank tho.

desu

I've never been to Rally's before, is their food pretty good?

pretty good but Checkers has similar fries except they are much much better

>fast foo die

what did they mean by this?

When they had the 2/$2 hell yeah, but not at the current price

Depends on where you live. I went to Seattle and they were over $2 each, in southern California they're a little over $1.

McChicken™

These haven't been on the loose change menu since it was first a thing here in Australia.

Fucking McJews.

>doesn't speak Dovahzul

This is a good deal to be honest with you families

>It's Australian

I had to google it. This is literally the first time I've ever heard of this. Is this like your Red Rooster equivalent Perth or is it a completely separate chain?

Either the Dairy Queen $5 lunch, or a Chinese family meal from Kroger, Safeway, or whatever supermarket with a deli you have nearby is. Split that up and you have anywhere from 2-4 meals for $10 depending on how fat you are.

Sorry but thats little ceasers best deal since forever

It's owned by the same company that owns red rooster, but it's WA mainly with a few stores in QLD.

It shits all over red rooster desu, their bbq chicken is top notch but the fried chicken is pretty meh

I thought rally's became checkers west of the missisipi.

I think the food is dank but my mom hates it and thinks it tastes like rat meat

There's a typo on menulog's Mcdonalds menu in my suburb, $5 for a large double beef and bacon meal. it's been there all year.

I order 4 every time i want maccas delivery and just put the 3 leftover meals in the fridge.

For me, it's the McChicken™

That tiny piece of shit is 4 US dollars here.

Cravings deal from Taco Bell. A ton of food for $5, which would be more than double the amount if bought without the deal. Their value menu is a great deal too, $1 burritos and tacos and mini quesadillas.

This is so good it's silly.
It actually gets me full.

Reheated it resembles cardboard, but fresh it's delicious. And for 5 bucks it's great. I sometimes get it after work when I'm to tired to cook anything.

$5 box at taco bell, hands down. So much food for the money.

This, it's fucking nuts. Burrito supreme, taco, gordita crunch, nachos and a drink

How the fuck do they make money

Munchie Meal from Jack's is pretty good too

europoors everyone
They can't appreciate the McChicken™ at a 1.10$, though it is higher quality

A jack in the box near me started doing 2 for 1 jumbo jacks if you fill out the survey on the recipe. 2 bucks for two decently sized burgers is a great deal no question.

By selling tons of them. Tons more then if they charged 7 or 8 bucks for the same thing. Increasing revenue by offering a good deal is always a great way to drive up business.

For me, it's the McChicken, only $1.29. What a steal

This is what I'm probably about to go get.

I feel for my fat brethren across the Atlantic.

>fries listed as chips
>but price point is in american dollarydoos

This fucked my head

They aren't fries, they are chips

Not sure what you mean by price points, other countries use dollars too