If camus is pleb than what should i read?

if camus is pleb than what should i read?

>t. pleb

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/ari/aristotle-organon physics.pdf
farside.ph.utexas.edu/Books/Euclid/Elements.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>than

whatever you want and not what someone says is bad

I phrased that wrong... but you get the point

why are you afraid of being a pleb?

im just curious as to why everyone shits on him, id like to see what else there is

what else is there depends on what else you want to be there

people on Veeky Forums only shit on camus because he's one of people within the realm of philosophy that people usually come across in their early years (high school/college), and remains placed as recommended reading. i think the myth of sisyphus is misunderstood on this site.

you have no obligation to really care what people think in the first place. if camus gives you any sort of understanding or value, then take what you enjoy from it and move on to other thinkers if you desire.

what other thinkers would you rec?

Joyce

Start with the Greeks

Camoo isn't pleb, he's just a fucking idiot. so read people who actually know things instead.

fucking greeks man, you'll never be finished

Greeks as the other anons sad. From reading Camus' writing, you can always just read thinkers that did predate him in some aspects. Nietzsche, Stirner, Schopenhauer.

It doesn't takee that long to finish, read a book a week and it's only 23 week, and it's easy to read 2 books a week anyway

Is this just a meme or sincerely good advice?

Good advice, once you're done you will be able to move onto basically any type of philosophy

Read greeks faggot.

You will also need to realize that girls, like the one you posted are fucking ugly as shit and only men can be beautiful.

Tbh

I wish be an Great Greece's homosexual-cum-philosopher and walk side out some Cretan beach with bare feet.

In Search of Lost Time by Proust

>eroticizing men
Fucking disgusting, don't reduce the beauty of men to that of a WOMAN, you are sick in the head

>tfw you will never be in the Theban sacred band

all sincerely good advice are memes (is a meme?)

read aristotle first. then euclid. then hipparchus. then archimedes.

constitution.org/ari/aristotle-organon physics.pdf
farside.ph.utexas.edu/Books/Euclid/Elements.pdf

Don't read Aristotle, he is the ur-faggot