I'M READY

JUST HIT 10,000 LINK. MY BODY IS READY. TOMORROW WILL BE A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

>he bought the top

name one coin that didn't dump after a conference/announcement?

LINK

No

Link after DocuSign, Tesla, and IBM partnerships are announced after a successful mainnet release.

ANS

The top is 1K

LINK

Fuck it going all into linkchain

LORD KEK has spoken

No but srsly, you don't expect the price to go up after the conference tomorrow, do you?

They are going to call us lucky. They are going to say there is no way we knew how big it would be. Unfortunately, many are going to sell at $10, $50, $100. To those that don't, the world is yours.

We saw the potential. We dealt with the fud. We deserve what is coming. There is no crypto project that comes close. We are in this together we will make it.

Attached: 1520805915435.jpg (241x209, 6K)

I really wonder when people will understand that LINK is nothing more than a meme. Why the fuck are you holding onto this crap? After all this time of nothing but underwhelming shit? Sergej is not capable of delivering a worthwhile product. He never will be.

again dubs ffs

Grats, i remember when I hit 10k stinks. It's a euphoric experience. We have a long road ahead of us though. Your faith will be tested. Don't expect anything tomorrow either.

>tfw I have no linkies
I was meaning to buy in this week but I don't want to fomo into a pump

this sucks

LINK xD

you're a MANIAC!

Should we tell him?

stellar after IBM announcement

tell me

Einsteinium after the mind-blowing announcement ;)

user, I....

You're going to get dumped on user. Don't say I didn't warn you

EVERYONE LOG IN TO BINANCE AND BUY MORE LINK
WE NEED VOLUME. BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

Thanks, just sold back down to 6k sats kek

LINK after super blockchain conference

Attached: 1520642373425.png (851x437, 508K)

what is it

Just sold 1000 thx

>you made me use 10% of my power
>impressive for a linklet like you

Attached: bruce.png (677x507, 197K)

I hit 10k stinks during the last dip. Feels fucking incredible. Well done hitting the milestone before SXSW, now let's pray for deliverance.

this shit is happening. check'em.

Checkd

lets fucking go boys!!

ur 10k will be enough to make it user. trips seal the deal.

Got 200k LINK lads. Feels good. If I had went all in earlier I could've had more but all my shitcoins went down more than LINK did since February.

>outting yourself as a newfag
Nobody actually holds link. It’s completely over priced. Just wait until the bubble pops and you will realize it was just a meme.

I still bought higher than it is right now

checked, my friend.

checked.

Le upboated

LINK $1000 EOY

I have 18500 link. when it hits $50 i'll have half a million euro after taxes.

Attached: 1516910572406.jpg (600x591, 57K)

5305 linklet reporting for duty

MY LINKIE STAYS SUPER STINKIE $1000 EOY

we are all going to shit in our pants, checkem

Why would tesla need chainlink for anything?

biz has become a link circle jerk.

I fucking hope it doesnt rise i need more or ill never make it

I finally hit 10k yesterday feels comfy man.

>greetings female specimen

imagine if data from crashes were stored on tesla computers. If you are an insurance company with potentially billions of dollars riding on a contract, would that make you feel comfortable?
Well, what if you made tesla upload crash data to a tamperproof blockchain with X seconds of the crash? That would be nice. How does that data get to the blockchain though?

Attached: 1517833052004.png (890x1333, 979K)

Autonomous cars measure road conditions and other cars behaviours in case of an accident. It could automatically send this data to insurance companies. Normally this would need a lot of middlemen and human checking. This saves a lot of money.

When is the SXSW announcement

Are y--are you just now noticing this?

There will be no announcement, just Mr. Nazarov marketing his product, which is a lot of progress for a non hype team

DELIVER US

I did it.
I put in 100% into this machine.

10 minutes I made 20 bucks

Please don’t be a meme

Attached: F53F57CF-7CE3-45F4-97DD-5750E9D28CA2.png (1242x2208, 147K)

Don't touch it for a few years.

10k? Oh boy, today alone I sold off 25k LINK after I bought them for 4700, leaving me with another 25k intending to rebuy more lower obviously.

wow, you sure are a smart boy user

I try to be!

you're gonna get burned dude

im proud of you son!

I'll be able to sell my 15 cent LINK in November with only long term cap gains. Fuck the 40%

Attached: 1516837528469.png (211x239, 6K)

didnt the ico end less than a year ago? how much of a product is supposed to be created by now? Progress has actually been solid. You expect the entire system up and running on mainnet within 8 months of ICO?

Check'd

Attached: 65423643254325.jpg (900x900, 86K)

keep in mind this isn't just a cut and paste of Eth or whatever else like 90% of the projects out there.

checked

kek don wan u.

howbout me kek? am i gonna make it

Link threads are spam.

JEW, link will be the second

>he added to his stack buying the top
You absolute fucking moron. How you got that much Link is beyond me. Let's say you are right. The one conference a coin pumps and stayed pump. You win

90 percent of the time, it dumps during something like this. Why the fuck bet on odds against you. Delusional Linky BTFO , this is coming from a link holder btw

25k here OP. I hope will both make it. I hope anyway holding 1 link makes it. i want everyone who believes in link to make it.

>WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Attached: 777777_better.png (1000x1000, 300K)

same here but i remember just a short time ago 25k was close to the edge of making it. now i feel all the more comfy with these newfags populating the enlisted rankings

HOLY SHIT! This is tomorrow? FUG I FOMO'd all in. If I'm not buying high, I'm not selling low

Attached: 1516148247056.gif (520x520, 20K)

You're nigger nothing more. I know this because you have no empathy toward your fellow link brothren

Attached: IMG_1325.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

does anyone have the chainlink american psycho meme in gif or any other format than webm? if so, gib

Binance even gives digits

Attached: Screenshot_20180309-134817.png (480x800, 44K)

Not through some decentralized oracle

>Sergej is not capable of delivering a worthwhile product. He never will be.

If you're going to fud can at least try to make it believable? This is such a transparent non-argument that all it does is serve to take up the place of a post that might actually be interesting for a change

> →
I want to but never tried. Heres my shit. was worth 30k last month

Attached: IMG_0787 copy.jpg (750x1334, 138K)

only touch LINK wallets sexually anons

PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON PLEASE DON'T MOON
I NEED WAY MORE I HAVE NO MONEY FUGG

Attached: 1494910436037.jpg (2416x290, 82K)

PINK ID I'M FUCKED

Attached: 1517255436528.jpg (2048x1536, 436K)

you can't fomo the bottom that's like being smart money at the top

>enough money for gas to work after buying 622 stinks
Guess it's time to deal with fasting and lose some weight.

Attached: 1510037941433.jpg (414x414, 32K)

how do i buy this if i dont have a crypto wallet?
just fag it out?

its a steal rn man

Checked

checked

THEY ADDED A PHOTO
I REPEAT
THEY ADDED A PHOTO

Attached: sxsw.jpg (1216x564, 97K)

Why you are so stupid pajeets? There is not going to be any big partnerships or announcements. They probably say something about swift use cases hypothetically.

All exchanges have a wallet built in stupid newfag

Daddy Sergey!

but ... but ... muh dubs