How do you write something you can't make yourself believe in?

How do you write something you can't make yourself believe in?

by getting paid for it

read more about it.

where do I read about the existence of active female sexuality?

The concept of a woman actively seeking herself into a sexual situation for any other reason than a subconscious, compulsive urge to hurt herself is just completely fake to me.

read about female erotica and female literature concening sex.

read what women write about their sexuality rather than reading a male opinion about it.

Can you give me some resources that weren't written by women who "came to" their sexuality in their 40s or after overcoming trauma?

dunno, female sexuality is more about feelings and shit.

maybe you can start reading erotica written by women to gather an idea of what they fap to.

It's supposed to be romantic, and I've found that the only logical way for it to start is her making the first move, but everything leading to that is just completely blank in my head.

I'm reading Outlander right now, which is apparently kind of like Twilight but for grown women, and the excessive fucking just feels fake and taped on.

look up what are some popular erotica among woman, look up the best sellers and read them.

Woman erotica?

Pulp romance novels?

Isn't that stuff exclusively eaten up by post-menopausal women who have had the understanding already fucked into them that men don't love without sex?

look up some female erotica popular among teens.

dunno, twilight or some shit.

You ever read twilight at all?

The author is more fucked up about sexuality than I am and the entire thing reads like it was written by a child.

dunno bro.
read then pride and prejuice or something similar.

Pride and prejudice enlightened me on the matter of how a teenage girl might end up pregnant if she is unspeakably, painstakingly stupid and a man is a predatory asshole.

How such a matter would happen in a situation where a man is NOT a predatory asshole is still completely foreign to me.

Don't take writing as self-expression. I mean, do you even have a self?

dude, the only males that get pussy are the predatory assholes (chads).

you're literally asking how r9k can get a gf.

girl here.
You have two choices: go for the erotica written by women interested in the literary form (Duras' The north China Lover, anything by Anais Nin) or go to the trashy contemporary erotica in wich almost every male characther is a badly copied from Wutherhing Hrights or Pride and Prejudice. Mr Darcy and Heathcliff all over the place, really.

Also, I've been reading some BDSM erotica for a laugh lately and you would be surprised how much of it is similar to La Belle et La Bete (the nouvelle by de Villeneuve).

For theory right now I can only think of Seduction by Baudrillard (published in 1978, but still good).

That's not what I mean with believing in something.

I can write about loneliness because I've been lonely, I can write about being drunk because I've been drunk. I can write about heartbreak, being bored, sitting on a long car ride, being to the funeral of someone I didn't care about, about feeling completely lost and hopeless (even if it turned out to be false and I was eventually saved by options I had not considered). I can write about things I've witnessed.

But I can write about climbing mountains, political mind games, murdering a man, flying, stealing a car or dragons, because I can picture it in my head and somehow, in some - even distant, faint way - imagine how it must feel.

But I can't make myself fathom why the fuck a woman would actively, willingly want a man to stick anything up there.

not OP, but how common is that the girl want to be dominated by a dominant male (the famous chad)?

is a common fantasy to be in the bar and then picked up by a charismatic guy?

because woman like sex and enjoy to be fucked, just like males also do.

So I should just have the smart, sensible, kind-hearted one-sane-man straight-up rape a friend's sister?

that type of male only get pussy after years of trying the woman to love him.

something like that movie starring tom hanks about some autists loving a girls that became a whore or something.

dude, women are just like normal people, some may be whores, some may be autistic girls without social skills.

Lesbian or feminazi?

Depends on your definition of feminazi, I guess.

I'm not scared of men in situations that are not or cannot turn sexual, and can function normally for as long as I accept that I will never have prospects of sane and functioning romantic relationships.