Why do americans only eat pizzas with 0 or 1 toppings?

Why do americans only eat pizzas with 0 or 1 toppings?

They don't, and thats their problem.
They slap anything half edible upon it, with obscene ammounts of cheese and dough. I hope they die.

>I hope they die.
Most people do eventually.

Sometimes it's nice to go vanilla. Having a cheese pizza after years of different combination toppings was refreshing.

I've never understood this. Half their chains seems to base their selections around choosing 2-3 toppings which is bullshit.

I remembered reading an article about the Little Caesar cunt preparing to bring his disgusting cardboard pizza to Australia and he commented how the pizza preferences of both markets were completely different in that Australians like pizzas with more toppings.

They're just cheap as fuck, in all meanings of the term.

>cheese pizza

reporded

if youre gonna get more than 2 toppings you might as well just get a supreme

more toppings than a supreme is just ridiculous and an excess that offends my modest american sensibilities

Lmao (laughing my ass off) phone poster here lol hows it you guys ordee pizza and not get cellular phones as topping lol (laugh out loud) i get phones fer toppings and post on Veeky Forums wt each of those phones lmao

because we are evolving into Bynars

*pic

>0 or 1 toppings

>Most people

You know some who won't?

We got a live one boys

That's the joke

because there's more of that gooey cheese, and too many topping overpower the pizza flavor. i like at least 3-4

GOAT pizza topping is sausage, green peppers, onion

Americans secretly fraternize with food goblins, they order their pizzas with extra toppings and the food goblins take 2 toppings of their choosing off. Ever wonder why people eat weird combos like pinapple and ham or pepperoni and olives?

New York style buffalo chicken pizza with ranch sauce ! that's all you need !

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

I guarantee you those women are from the mid-west or south. Jesus.

>mid-west or south
>Jesus

Praise the lord!