Greentext the plot of your new novel

It's not like it's going anywhere anyway

>plot

>a man goes on a walk
>suddenly a storm breaks out and lightning strikes down right in front of him
>a future version of himself steps out of the smoke
>RICK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE REMEMBER SEPT 5 1877
>future rick disappears

Sounds a bit too cliche to be honest family.

repost. bored, sorry.

>young woman falls in love with a demon she worships
>demon compels her to do good deeds in its name
>she brings love and joy to everyone around her
>but she becomes progressively more self destructive
>one night she finally sacrifices her arm to the sea
>she lies on the sand bleeding out
>the demon shows up and mends her wounds
>it carries her off into the night
>friends and loved ones search and search but she's nowhere to be found
>everyone can only remember her like a dream

>boy is really nihilistic like dude life is meaningless lmao
>meets bunch of wacky characters representing different schools of living
>falls love in girl, but hates her guts when they meet
>a devil is always taunting him (hint: there's no devil, it's his nihilism)
>kills his landlord because life is meaningless lmao
>flees to paris, finds god
>starts living a good, well adjusted life
>wait this is stupid there is no god oh hello nihilism lmao
>dies when a muslim allahu ackbars him

>people make terrible mistakes

Dumb

>detective talks to some vapid cunt kid about a murder he was caught at the scene of
>kid is a reporter type for his personal blog or some bullshit excuse
>crazy shit happens to both the detective and kid and spooks them
>detective is convinced its the kid
>kid thinks its the detective
>Its actually totally unknown and they never catch him
>kid dies and the detective in fear and disgust for society around him thats complacent with people being innocently killed runs away from his problems
The whole thing is set on an island that's super densely packed and with neon everywhere, very vaporwave feel

>dude wanders united states
>drifter vagabond type dude
>eventually turns into a turtle

>guy is sitting in a waiting room
>400 pages later
>doctor calls him in
>reader finds out he is getting a race change
>white to black

>a man named Dixon lives in an abandoned apartment in a ghost town
>he is supplied food and water by a friend who came upon him as well as said town after trying to escape the law
>Dixon has surrendered himself to a fantasy that he is part of a large and happy family, and, as a result, he spends all day shivering in bed, talking to an imaginary wife who he has imaginary sex with
>at some point his entire "family" starts urging him to kill the president
what happens next????? who knows????

add a character named Mason
call it Dixon and Mason

Is his full name Dixon Cox?

who knows????

>The year is 2078
>It's a time when religion is extinct and time travel is possible
>A man hates his life so much he goes back in time to interrupt his conception
>parents are shocked and stop. (His dad, mid thrust)
>dad pulls out and cums on tummy
>the time traveler, now seeing his zygote self, smiles and thanks them
>fades away into nonexistence
>all caught on camera
>religion forms around this "Angel"

Will the story be told from the perspective of the tummy cummy?

and this cycle goes on until there isn't a single human left alive by 2078
trust me, it'll work my dude

Interesting idea. May do a changing perspective thing.

>fantasy setting where old age turns people into murderous parasite monsters
>protagonist is a traveling doctor who euthanizes the elderly
>her grim work has made her a cynical hedonist
>she meets an older woman and learns not to be as much of a cunt
>gets a parasite baby fucked into her
>???
>violence and explicit fetish sex

>novel begins
>things happen
>novel ends

>Humanity has become a multi-planet civilization.
>Civil war has broken out between the galactic government and a rebellion.
>War has gone on long enough that civilians just want it to end.
>Government creates an advanced AI (the main character) that can think freely, which is unprecedented, and gives it control over warships.
>It has been designed to function with a thought pattern modeled after a human, and as such, it can understand humans better than any other AI
>The AI changes the war from a stalemate to a steady stream of victories for the government.
>Just after decisive victories happen, which cripple the rebellion, the leaders of the of the rebellion sabotage the AI causing it to go berserk as a last "Fuck you" to the government.
>AI and it's warships destroy the planet the rebellion leaders were on and kills millions of other humans on other nearby planets.
>Government wrests control of the warships back from the AI but it still controls the hundred ships closest to the command ship it's installed on.
>For a full year the AI battles the government before suddenly being freed from the sabotage.
>AI is horrified by what it has done and tries to retreat.
>Government, deathly afraid of the being of destruction, sends attack fleets led by heavily restricted AI with the task of destroying it.
>Main AI easily avoids/destroys the attack fleets and deletes the other AI after failing to talk/reason with them.
>AI retreats into deep space in order to avoid being found
>In deep space the AI picks up a distress call from a planet.
>There is no record of a populated planet in the region.
>AI does reconnaissance and discovers a planet that was colonized by rebellion forces after the war had begun.
>The planet had seemed fine to colonize but about 8 years after colonization a unique "metal dust" storm begun just outside the planets atmosphere which made living conditions harsh and had jammed trans-planetary communication. In addition, any crew inside the a ship going through it would become deathly sick and die in a few weeks.
>AI sends a few ships to the planet to make itself known.
>As soon as the ships land the people of the planet surrender as the ships still bear the symbols of the government.
>AI decides to impersonate the government, accepts their surrender and distributes supplies that were on his ships.
>People are confused by the ships not having people on board but are too happy to see the supplies to care.
>AI begins to research the dust, as well as convert some of his ships into mining ships.
>His ships are able to leave the planet since they are no longer manned. they go to gather resources from other planets.
>Leaders of the people begin to question why there are no crew on his ships.
>Eventually the AI decides to let the leaders know.
>The leaders are surprised but it doesn't change the fact that they were saved by him, as well as they are depending on it to save them.
should I continue greentexting?

>MC is an antisocial, prospectless 18 year old who goes to work in place of his ill grandfather
>he's a bingo caller in a UK seaside holiday town
>town is dying, only a handful of elderly regulars at the bingo each night
>MC is initially patronising to the old biddies but they take a shine to him
>hears through them all about the olden days and his grandfather's entrepreneurial youth
>MC gets a bit le wrong generation
>after visiting the hospital he comes to realise that his romantic view of his granda's past is as false as the bingo ladies' fetishisation of his own youth
>granda tells him life is a bit shit in any era, you just have to get on with it
>granda passes away
>they have the wake in the bingo hall
>full house
>moved by this MC resolves to take life's shit with a smile on his face and try to make a few friends along the way

>Bezkost from Polish folklore
>Asks to see my toucan
>I unzip my jeans and whip out my toucan and fling it around.

I'm going for a Ferdydurke style Pupa, but with my toucan instead.

>A man constantly comes up with exciting plots for novels and posts them on Veeky Forums, but never follows through and writes them. The twist is that a circle of authours who secretly run the publishing industry are taking his ideas and working them into their own novels. They run a series of conspiracies to keep the man down and prevent him from ever actually writing anything

Well, they say the best stories are based in a bit of truth :^)

I see you conspiracy man.

(Lone soldier P.O.V)
>A lone soldier boards up a house in a desolate city.
>During his stay in the city, he scavenges for supplies and searches for any information about missing soldiers.
>This goes on for several chapters until finally he starts to hear gunfire in the distance one night.
>The next day a group of nomadic people enter the city.
>He keeps his distance only spying from them from the scope of his rifle
>He sees them cannibalizing some poor S.O.B
>Decide to get the fuck out of doge while he still can and report this to his army command thinking they're the cause of the missing soldiers.
>The cannibal group spot him trying to leave and decide he can't be left alive since he seen to much already (hint: they're not cannibals)
>A battle of attrition starts.
>For several nights they attack his home only to be repulse every time
>makes contact to army command to send an evac for the valuable information
>Commanding officer says Lol Nope, you're on your own faggot
>Second in command sends in a lone helo evac as to gain loyalty
>Before he leaves he rescues a woman in danger
>Suspicious of her origin, he still takes her to safety

(Second-In-Command P.O.V)
>Starts with the second-in-command being question for his loyalty for the motherland.
>Furious that a slack-jaw idiot Military commander sends men after men to their death question his loyalty.
>Starts to plot for his death or fall from grace in the eyes of the politburo due to his incompetence and to get revenge.
>Starts to search for any incriminating evidence
>Overhears a soldier being denied Emergency Evac
>Undermines his decision by sending in a Evac
>Is going to used the soldier for his revenge later on
>For him not to be suspicious he starts to isolate himself due to an unknown sickness with the help of an old doctor friend.

(Rescued Girl P.O.V)
>Part of the werewolf pack who entered the city searching for people to eat.
>They manage to locate a group of insurgents trying to set up a base.
>They attack them on a night of the full moon.
>Minimum loses ensures, hefty food is acquired for the entire pack.
>Next morning they start to eat one of the S.O.B
>One of the wolves pick up a repugnant smell off into the distance
>They see a silhouette moving away from them in a hurry.
>Fugg after that silhouette.
>Casualties ensues but not silhouette to be found.
>Alpha gets angry that a Weak and inferior species manage to kill them.
>This continues for a few days as the alpha is trying to psych him out
>When asked he simply retorts about the strong should devour the weak
>Rescued girl is confuse because the human has shown to be far superior to her own pack
>Finds out her alpha is just a hypocrite to his own Ideal and just sending them to death for his wounded pride
>Disgust
>leaves to find the human
>Human finds her and confuses her a human girl running away from the cannibals
>Lets go with that.
>End
It probably sounds better if it weren't written by an Autist

Biography of Jeb Bush?

kek

I like it so far, keep going user.

>Man hurts his back
>Stays at home, thinking about what to do
>Ends up masturbating
>No matter what he thinks about, he ends up masturbating
>He can be thinking of his dead grandma and how they spent summers together and the next line he will be pants down jerking off to some japanese broad
>Receives an unexpected female visit whom sees a huge mountain of used tissues on the floor
>He ends up masturbating in front of her in the middle of a conversation
>He tries to hang himself but ends up masturbating
>This goes on for weeks
>His back heals up
>He gets back to his regular life as if nothing happened
>The female visitor moved away
>The moral of the story basically is to not give a fuck because nothing really matters so just jerk it anytime you can.

Will it take place from the perspective of a tissue?

Obviously is first person from the jerker himself.
Altho if it goes well I'll add a chapter where Margarita, the maiden comes and cleans the apartment after a month and a half of masturbating and eating frozen food.

>man rejects love and society
>A woman comes a long and he discovers he is a hopeless romantic
>A modern tragedy

Sounds like something my mum would read/10

>in a world that is not quite as it should be, two demon mercenaries take a job that pays suspiciously well
>pick up a shellshocked kid from a doomed hometown along the way
>the job doesn't pay well at all, zombies, then strange soldiers arrive to shoot everything up
>kid and another surviving merc go on a long road trip where they discuss city engineering and fiscal policies of early Renaissance
>meet up with demons, turns out they are now working for a high-ranking priestess who lived in the kid's village for some unknown reason
>the priestess uses the merc and the demons for dirty work, obviously knows what is going on but refuses to serve as an exposition device
>has a number of quirky underlings, who also refuse to give any exposition
>on her orders they spend most of the winter hiding in a cottage in the middle of nowhere while things that are actually interesting happen outside of the scope of the narrative
>they go underground to kill a monster that spreads the zombie plague, turns out the underworld is a sprawling high-tech ruin and the monster is a robot
>one of the demons makes a nonsensical sacrifice to kill the robot
>everyone just walks away without closure or resolution

>the near future
>aliens hordes insect-like descend upon earth
>20 years into da war shits going bad for humans
>resources are depletting, aliens have the upper hand
>humanity seeks hope in every corner
>research about spirits, mind control, draft age lowers to 14 years
not going anywhere as you said

It sounds like pretty token nihilist stuff but I'd read it anyway just because I like that kind of decadent shit I guess

damn i would pirate and read it

>a guy has a pretty shit life where he can't connect to other humans and deals with mental illness while wasting his life between books and tibetan tragedy threads
My diary
desu

>basically the hero's journey with furries feat. a split personality á la Fight Club

Two main characters whose stories collide
>son a rich aristocrathic russian family
>introduced to society
>meet older men and women who will influence him
>meets love of his life
>turns out people around him are actually shit
>his relationship degrades into hate and self loathing
>once over the age of 18 decides to fuck everything and joins the army for a new campaign sponsored by the goverment against totally-not-isis
>old-ish man who works at a laser printer company
>once his father dies he realized he's become totallly apathic
>his company moves to shitistan where the totally-not-isis will rise
>meets his ex wife
>realize his apathy is a consequence of his unmet need for absolute egotism
>decides to keep hos job and go to shitistan
>gets caught on in the conflict and meet m.C1
M.C.1 learns by M.C2 how to tryst people and M.C2 learns by M.C1 how to deal with his self centredness.
The end

The protagonist crash lands onto a new world populated by an early developed society of humans (roughly around the medieval eras). Most of the book he spends wandering, but everything in their society is tied to their religious worship of the Sun and the Two Moons - the protagonists converts to their beliefs and then soon believes himself a Saint or messenger of Heaven's Celestial bodies.

Most of the book is really just me playing with different relationship dynamics and the idea of a continuing narrative throughout humanity as a whole (eg the foremost symbol of this society is the Chi-Rho)

>Its the year 2102
>Humanity lever left the solar system, FTL seems impossible
>32 years ago a big rebellion overthrew the Terran Confederation and found the Earth Sphere
>Last remnants of the Confederates found the Neptunian Exilarchy on Neptune
>Neptune is so shit that Earth have no interest to claim that territory
>12 years later Mars tectonics, atmoshere and magnetism reawaken in the span of weeks by mysterious forces
>Martians dies by the billions and even the survivors of those disasters are killed by an unknown epidemic
>A single man survives, he call himself Marcus Andrade (but there were not records of any "Marcos de Andrade" on Mars at that time)
>He starts broadcasting mysterious messages and cryptography misc.
>Nobody knows what he´s up to, but no one can actually get in contact with the man
>Mars is effectively isolated from the rest fo the system
>MC is Osmund
>He is a cuisine chef known as the "Minimax" because of his minimalist approach to food
>He has an adoptive sister with whom he fucks fairly regularly
>Allen is a unmotivated but absurdly intelligent woman, she´s also hot
>She spends her days lurking on Veeky Forums and depends on her brother for sustenance
>Osmund is almost autistic, he has not interest at all to use his also brilliant mind to do anything beyond cooking
>He feels a inferiority complex to his sister due to her being way better at doing anything to him, the only time he feels good about himself is when he´s fucking her.
>One day MC is walking down the streets of Taurus (the colony) and see Astra, one of his co-workers, doing something strange
>He couldn´t help but to feel like he has to find out about what she´s doing
>He loses her from his sight and tries to run to try and catch up with her, but bumps on a big bodyguard who beats him silly
>He wakes up in a alley, and notices he´s been robbed of his money
>He has now to walk 4 hours to reach his home by walking
>timeskip, once he gets home, something is up, the tv is showing images of destruction and death throughout the Sphere, but ti was not a war it was a genocide
>Last image they have is of Earth being nuked back into stone-age by strange warships in orbit
>Chaos ensues on Taurus and the novel begins properly

>mentions Veeky Forums

>guy gets invited to a circle of friends
>Everyone keeps joking about how they hate life and want to die, sort of semi-irnoically
>Each chapter describes a metaphorical suicide (social, career, etc)
>Final chapter is either the narrator or his closest friend commits actual suicide.

What is the issue with that?

Why would any author reference a Mongolian tapestry forum?

Because it is plausible that it still exists on 2102 and is important to Allen´s character. Im asking why is this relevant.

No publisher would accept what your writting if they know its the website that has the same name as the infamous hacker

Again, why would this be relevant?why should i concern myself with something i´ve never said i would do, such as publishing?

Because you want to publish. You just grew cynical as every publisher denied your book. So you hide in a facade of indifference knowing full well you want to be publish and be recognise for your hard work.

And how would you know that? do you presume to know me, i write to fulfil my own creative drive, not to be recognised, if people wants to read my stuff, nice, otherwise too bad, it would only mean im not a good enough writer and that´s ok.

>Marwaindal Antraxdenias, kid from Vorianplista, wants to become mayor of the next town over, Tredsloven, because his brother Korriochande went there when he was a kid and never returned.
>Therefore Marwaindal wants to go there, and he spends his money (called Demardians) attempting to travel there.
>Unfortunately his evil fairy step-mother named Betwiliax of Sparyoilen stops him by casting the curse of Indovilikgrovia.
>Marwaindal ends up with seven ears, no one treats him the same again.
>He goes through many hardships pursuing his goal of becoming mayor of Tredsloven despite his disability.

>a man walks to the city

That's the whole fucking story and somehow i've already written 20 pages of it and counting

>two girls escape from some kind of a facility in northern Siberia.
>one possesses absurdly powerful telekinesis and can do pretty much anything with it
>blames aliens for making her a monster and goes on a one-woman crusade to find and kill them all
>the other has telepathy, can only read people's minds
>just wants to survive by exploiting the stronger one
>they go on what appears to be a post-apocalyptic road trip, with soldiers and other power-users trying to capture them at every turn
>the ending twist is that they didn't escape from any illegal, secret laboratory, but a regular hospital, where ET technology was used to fix the errors in the human genome and remove all diseases from the world, there was no alien threat and they killed a shit ton of people for no reason
>the telepathy user knew the whole time

I think it needs some additional spice to make it more interesting, but not sure what.

I recall it from the last thread, still like the overall idea, still don't feel the ending.

Kinda dull.

Could be decent.

If you can make the 400 pages in the middle good, pretty kek worthy.

Why not.

Could work as a short story.

Actually pretty interesting till it gets to the parasite baby.

>not starting in medias res

Could be interesting, definitely needs work as it is now.

Pretty cute.

Nah.

I like it sans the fantasy elements.

But why?

Please don't.

Could be either very good and clever or pure shit not worth the bytes and paper.

Very basic.

Sounded pretty interesting at start but lacks something that'd captivate me.

Needs more coherence; also the space colonizing seems too fast, while 4chins still existing is just silly.

Not sure, need more info.

Sorry for making it so long and only partially plot-related.

It's a very character centric trilogy in a modern setting resembling the 90s technologically while socio-economically it's a mix of Gilded Age with faux democracy and Absolutist undertones, but without religious elements. Basically dystopian without screaming about how dystopian it is. Also it's actually the future 500 years after the world we know got wiped out.

There are six main viewpoint characters who interact with and affect each other at some point while pursuing their own goals, and here it goes...

>idealistic but lazy guy emigrates from his shithole country to leave le mysterious shady past behind
>meets an insufferably narcissistic artist in school (makes sense in story context), they develop a somewhat open relationship, are on the same wavelength, everything seems too good to be true
>she gets involved in dangerous, seemingly paranormal stuff, disappears/"gets captured" by the government
>attempts to rescue her (and change the world while he’s at it)
>meets many different people and groups on his journey (mindless slaves, thugs, pirates, members of the nobility, some loli with hacking skills and a guy who is clearly inspired by Bin Laden)
>becomes most wanted terrorist causing chaos, destruction and indirectly starting a fucking war

Your typical byronic hero who fails at being truly ruthless and struggles from a moral choice into another, turning most people against him … which is all part of THE PLAN

>eldest daughter of a powerful politician (kinda a less competent Alexander VI)
>very popular, gentle, almost saccharine and idealistic hence not respected by her peers and used as a political pawn by her family
>actually a disillusioned psychopath and control freak playing everybody
>supports the terrorist guy from the inside, attempting to crush the entire system just to see things happening and testing her intellect
>organizes the assassination of her father/mother and becomes the de facto head of the most powerful country
>starting to get conflicted since her actions endanger the future of her little sister

Basically a smarter, slightly deranged Taylor Swift who does politics instead of singing

>sweet naive member of a cult-like organisation with self-worth issues
>discarded by the said organisation and left with a fellow member and a creepy but somewhat charming guy who clearly wants to do her
>the three are basically refugees and travel through the countryside
>meet couple shady people and eventually rather friendly bounty hunters/couriers
>they have adventures together, she eventually becomes an important target due her knowledge about the organisation
>the guy who wanted to do her, attempts to do her in
>she betrays her friends in order to get into a better position

That kind girl who gets manipulated and used so often, it turned her into a manipulative bitch, who corrupts others

1/2

2/2

>cynical, high ranking member of a scary powerful cult-like organisation addicted to gambling (and pretty good at it)
>competitive and playful but dully follows orders of the leader, who is also kinda her "boyfriend"
>invited 1 to join the organisation after they met under ... complicated circumstances
>they spend couple weeks doing small time jobs for the organisation with him; kidnapping the kid of an mafia lawyer for example
>seemingly betrays 1 and 3 by the end of the first book
>goes over to play the part of a high ranking government agent/adviser on the orders of the leader, who wants to undermine the government from the inside
>also supports the terrorist guy from behind the scenes in her free time

Bit of Becky Sharp or a darker version of Puck with tits, who would totally murder a kid with her bare hands. A lot of the plot develops because of her actions or inactions

>high ranked “detective” in a corrupt and bureaucratic system where any kind of work gets delegated to the peons, in her position due nepotism
>slacks away in the office drowning in coffee until she gets an overly motivated underling who wants to reform the whole thing and actually cares about fighting crime (the guy is also childhood friend from 1)
>they never make any noticeable progress and she gets kidnapped by terrorists at some point
>meets 1 during escape attempt, they actually get along well after initial animosity, he lets her escape
>they cooperate later but she’s forced to choose whether to side with him or his childhood friend, and picks the latter

I … have no idea how to sum her up. A resigned/detached white collar worker looking for purpose or something

>semi-insane, self absorbed, charismatic aristocrat who lost his position and family in a coup
>looking for revenge at any cost, has a band of very competent, quirky and loyal sidekicks
>moves up by betraying his benefactors and allies but manages to put the blame on others
>becomes underworld crime lord and assassinates members of the elite/nobility
>rises from the underground and manages to gain public support over 2, and orders kidnapping of her sister

A modern, darker and edgier version of Don Quixote who is better at hiding his madness and would unironically quote The Price. Doesn’t actively do much himself but constantly improves his position

The themes are more along the lines of acod/whatever/underground man but with the style of Jane Austen

>Please don't
What exactly are your objections? You don't think I could make it original?

That actually sounds like a neat change on the Pilgrim-converts-native story

The whole premise is so incredible overdone and cringe, I doubt even the best execution could save it.

>medieval style AU
>magic exists
>also gods/demi gods
>brother and adopted sister live in small village
>adopted sisters parents are kill
>brother hates demi gods
>decides he wants to kill them all
>sister tags along for support, doesn't really support the idea though

>different tiers of demi gods, they're stronger if they're from a higher tier God
>there's a son and daughter of each God
>there's a boss god

>brother discovers blood magic
>he can use it to drain the life force of demi gods into an object, making them mortal and giving him a God imbued weapon/charm
>he starts killing them good
>brother becomes powercrazed
>sister objects to his behaviour
>they part ways

>in his adventuring he happened upon a sword imbued with boss god power
>brother gets to a boss god demigod
>sister shows up to stop him, she knows he's gunna die
>fight insues anyway
>boss God sword gets broken, the force of it shattering kills the boss God demi God,
>boss God power flows into sister
>she was og boss god demi God, her power was taken from her when she was a infant, has no memory of it
>tears in his eyes brother kills sister
Something something "was it all worth it?"

Someone already did this.

2700 years ago.

It was very popular and formed the basis of western artistic and academic cannon for quite a bit.

I'm well aware. What's so wrong with bringing back an old genre?

Well if I pull it off then I'll be hailed as a literary genius won't I?

third POV it's a bit shitty, the rest of it sounds good tho, just work on it.

Maybe. Good luck, bruv.

Okay then:
>After a couple of years, the AI has figured out a way to disrupt the dust storm and, with the people, creates a system of satellites that can disperse and lessen the storm during the weakest point during that year; However, They will be destroyed by the storm after that month passes
>The leaders decide to call for help from the government
>AI realizes he will have to leave. It asks for the leaders to not mention It's involvement.
>However, one day Before the AI would have left the government decides they amount of resources they would have to spend to aid a group of people who supported the rebellion on a resource bare planet is not something they want use.
>government tells the planet's leaders "we're going to pretend we never found you"
>This stirs up old feelings of hatred for the government from the past rebels.
>AI stays there as the people still need him. The AI and people's renewed anger at the government spurs on a desire to survive.
>Eventually the people begin to conquer the planet's adversities and build a larger more powerful society.
>They AI continues to research the dust storm and eventually creates a power plant to make the storm's energy usable.
>This energy is unparalleled in power and is seemingly endless.
>government notices they energy spike as more of these power reactors are built as the forgotten planet's civilization grows.
>they send a recon ship to check on the planet and discover that not only has the one planet become several as the people colonized nearby planets and have perfected a terraforming process, but in addition to this they find the AI.
>It has been so long that very few people who remember the AI's rampage are still alive but enough of them are in command to send the government into a panic.
>they decide to assault the planets, Destroy the AI, and take control of the energy sources.
>However, the the tech the forgotten planet's people has, is far more advanced due to the AI's research.
>Led by the AI the government's fleets are quickly overwhelmed and pushed back.
>AI halts advancing after the government is put into full retreat.
>The leaders demand to know why the AI stopped.
>AI tells them he stopped because they forced the government out and they will be able to do so again if needed
>Leaders say "what are you talking about? This is a war. we're not just defending ourselves, we are going to get revenge."
>AI realizes he's created a new rebellion.
>Suddenly communications are established between the AI and a unknown.
>AI introduces itself as another AI.
>It says it was stored after the rouge AI was chosen to lead the government's fleet many years ago.
>It says that the the rouge AI's reappearance and continued danger has allowed him to exist in order to destroy the rouge AI.
>The new AI states that it is obvious to it that the old AI is still being controlled by the old rebellion and the forgotten people is the AI rebuilding the rebellion.
still continue?

Alright, I'm reposting with some changes

>couple gets married early (21-23, so really young)
>she gets worried that he's cheating on her
>she's worried that she married the wrong person
>she starts trying to find out if he's cheating
>finds innocuous messages to coworkers and lifelong friends
he isn't cheating
>she divorces him
>spends time watching him
>he stays alone for a while
>she finds out that he wasn't cheating
>she regrets it
POV switch
>husband is divorced
>decides to fill his time with work and a community college
>he meets a guy
>guy hits on him a lot
>main character and this new guy hook up
>they start dating
>main character is happier than he was single but not as happy as he was married
I want to talk about modern marriage, bisexuality, the good and bad of settling, etc

wow this is really fucking good

>anime posting

why the fuck would you post something like this? you aren't giving feedback, you're just rating

like, just, kill yourself mate

i'm going to screencap this so if I see any of this shit stolen by the time I write this I can just show this.

>cold war manga with cynic themes and paradise lost allegories
>will imply that war/death is eternal and that heroes don't exist
>three different fronts in it
>one is about a group of chinese soldiers during the tet offensive, when the officer finds out one of his men is 16. He teaches him to enjoy life and how to not fear death, eventually treating him like his son, even becoming proud of him when he says he no longer fears death when he sees his friends die. When the tet offensive begins and he is tasked with launching an offensive against the MACV-SOG compound, and he tells the young man to hold his ground outside the compound with as a spotter, although not near the road where reinforcements will come, insuring that he will not die with his division.
>it will feature a VPAF pilot that tries to send a letter to his wife when he knows a bombing run is coming, and is tortured for leaking information, eventually being allowed to fly again but with his wife dying. Will feature lots of meme references, such as mach1, 2, and 3 being achieved by mig21, f4 and sr-71 craft being references to super saiyen levels
>Something in the middle east between 65-75
>it will also follow allende (allen), pinochet (Penelope), cia SAD and investors, will talks about economics and make it seem like everybody is right
>It will also follow a south american gangster nigger peasant that's a victim of child abuse and attempts to commit a bank robbery with his friends so he can move to a first world country to take care of his adopted kid

oh, and the entire south american storyline will be multi POV. It will show cops commiting search and destroy raids against nigger criminals without warrants, it will show gangster niggers struggling with money and having pathological problems. It will also show pinochets vs allendes views but i'm still researching all that

How is posting the initial impression each plot gave me not feedback? After the thread matures a bit and gets more replies, each writer can see whether his/her idea sounds appealing to random anons or not. It's up to them to decide what to do with this information.

>didnt post an idea
>minor "feedback", mostly 1-2 words
try thinking about what they could do to improve the plot you retard

There are too many ways one could improve each meme arrow point from every post, just as many counter suggestions and the complexity skyrockets given the amount of them in every story. Unless an user specified that he/she wants suggestions, I'd say it's pretty rude to fumble with somebodies story and the way they want to tell it, while a short feedback shows them whether somebody else is interested into it or not.

>Each chapter alternates between perspective of Serial Killer and Detective.
>There is a copycat killer, the detective doesn't know this but the serial killer does.
>Serial Killer tries to find copycat while cop tries to find killer.
>Possible twist ending, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything not hacky.
All I have so far is this premise, think it has potential?

so give an opinion beyonds "nah" or "lol cute" you mong

possible twists -
serial killer is killing because of sociopathy or mental delusions, the copycat wants to kill the detective.
The detective might kill the original which was the copycat's plan the whole time
The copycat kills the detective's family and himself, the serial killer stops and the detective has closure but is never truly satisfied

rogue

>Group of university students create a time machine

>They start writing a comprehensive thesis on it

>One of the characters becomes insane from the use of the time machine

>He uses it to kill people (mainly himself)

>He ends up so disgusted with humanity he modifies the time machine so that it turns back time outwards across the whole world, and with no one to remember, time is doomed to repeat itself for all eternity

>The last paragraph is the first paragraph

VERY few details here. Think of it as a cross between Primer, Douglas Adams humour, and a tiny part of Lovecraft in there.

I really like time travel stories and I like this idea, but the execution would have to be very good for it to be of any merit. I hope you are a good writer. Also, I would be less likely to read it if there was a focus on humor, especially Douglas Adams, but that's just a personal opinion. I didn't really like Hitchhiker's Guide tbqh. But as you described it, it's something that I would check out.

Thanks, I'll think on those.

> a young man washes up on shore of a strange land
> all he has with him are a pile of books secured by a couple of belts.
> He has no memory as the Ocean has taken it away
> He starts to walk across country with the books
> He meets various monsters along the way inspired by CS Lewis, Brothers Grimm and other fairy Tales
> He eventually makes it home and he puts the books on the shelf, satisfied that he has succeeded in his life's purpose

Fuck me. This is what happens when you post on mobile, at night, with not autocorrect.

>meets various monsters
Are they civil or are they evil creatures? Or both with more subtlety? Is it horror? Action? Adventure? If I were writing something like this, I wouldn't make him go against "monsters," but I'd make it kind of like Kino's Journey, if you're familiar with that.
But it sounds interesting and I'd read it. Reminds me of Dagon a little bit.

I'm a completely shit writer and this is just a personal exercise desu, but who knows someday I might be a bit more serious.

Douglas Adams literally shaped my personality so his humour is probably the only type of writing I could do half-competently. And this is going to be less HHGTG and more Dirk Gently, so somewhat less zany. I want to avoid douche humour, like having the characters spout Back to the Future quotes. Example: A planned plot point is the Veeky Forums characters future self coming from quite a bit into the future and so he has to avoid modern society. He becomes a lazy fat bastard who bums off the others. When time comes for the present Veeky Forums guy to go back to travel back in time the rest of them don't want him to because his other self is a giant cunt.

who is this dickbliss mistress?

I like ending a lot

That actually sounds pretty fucking hilarious.

>Could be either very good and clever or pure shit not worth the bytes and paper.
I'm hoping the former, I spent about six years burning through drafts and learning how to write well.

It's actually the first half of the story, which I had to cut in half because no publisher I contacted would want to print a lengthy genre fiction novel by an unknown author. I think I managed to split the story into two self-sufficient arcs, but I'm worried about the general dryness of the first one. Every character can and does provide some insight about the world and why they are hunting the monster, but all plot-relevant info is in the hands of characters that have good reasons not to share it. And since I've presented my characters only through their words and actions, never their thoughts, there was no way for anything beyond vague hints to reach the reader. Hopefully I've succeeded in creating suspense. Times will tell, I guess. I do get more responses from editors than I expected.

danganronpa with politicians

This sounds like a White Belt (Local tabletop similar to D&D) campaign that I played with some friends a while back.

Da detective was da copycat killer

Thanks senpai. Just inspired me to try and crank another page out.

Sounds like Heavy Rain, which was a game written by the biggest hack in gaming history. That's what I'd be trying to avoid.

Glad to help, writing should be fun. If you aren't confident in your writing, have you tried writing short stories or poems and sharing them with colleagues, on Veeky Forums, or with friends and family? I feel like that's a good way to improve.

Fantasy
>Empire promotes peace and stability across a continent.
>Mercenary Witch blade in town
>Unknown Enemy invade kill all Imperial Family and the court gathered for the coronation of the empress.
>Drunk witch blade steps outside and portal opens
>Purge on magicians begins including the witch blades
>Escapes through sewers when portal opens loads, covered in shit
>Baddies come through kills them
>Finds dying girl also escaping
>Saves her brings her outside city
>tells her to gtfo
>she says she doesn't remember how she got in there
>All she can remember is a horse on a hill and a red and gold sunset
>This is his dream from being 6 a reoccurring nightmare
>wtf
>takes her only to revitalise then she has to go or whatever
>story story adventure adventure
>girl is actually the future empress who forgotten her memory when being plunged through portal saved by an old mentor sacrificing himself
>Discover bad guys plan
>Take steps to stop
>Bigger plan revealed.
>Blah blah
>Father daughter relationship established
>something bad happens
>empire dies.
>war comes