Why you no buy XTCC?

Why you no buy XTCC?

Attached: I8Y-QrKM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#exchange/XTCC-GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5/XLM-native
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz the coin is garbage, and the team isn't doing anything except shilling their shitty product on biz

XTCC whale here, I'm the guy who lost 8Million tokens, Just for public info I got them back and I'm not selling. do with that info what you will

IDK if larping or legit whale

Attached: 1lhnx1.jpg (1000x668, 507K)

This has the magnitude of buying Verge at it's inception when it was just a fork of doge. The orders on the stellar DEX are just people
A: cheap people trying to sell their airdrop for cash to buy their next mcdonalds.
B: people setting low ball buy offers in the hopes of someone selling low to them, which is actually smart (I have some lowball buys in place aslo).

time to accumulate is now, theres not much point in shilling desu, theres not enough info out there for someone to understand to magnitude of this.

When we are able to see the project working and people can send anonymous transactions on XLM tech, that's when I'm going to start selling a little off, untill then sit tight anons

GD4J3LRLVZIZKAP5HM7NU4YLSQOVJE3OWAHUYVCEKZKIB3ZLXN3VTBQ5 check my public key, this is big. i enjoyed buying every last one of my XTCC from people who just wanted to sell an airdrop for quick cash and didn't see the value in this. Current circ supply is 20Mill atm untill more are airdropped. my advice is to set some lowball buy offers, and catch all the airdrops. Volume is super low so bear in mind it wont fill fast

why dont I have my airdrop that some guy said he was giving out a few weekends ago

Attached: wtf1.png (1985x908, 415K)

this is not a fork of anything. it's just a stellar asset
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

How much do they give for airdrops? Didn't participate yet because I didn't want to retweet every single post of them.

Hoping the same. Nice balance of XTCC lol

the airdrops are given out on their twitter, they are usually around 5-10k XTCC. To be fair the people yelling scam have a valid argument and untill the team pull it off and get further along, there really no 'proof' so invest only what your tolerance is. However if you get an airdrop how are they really scamming you?

This is a much more non scam way of launching a long lasting project, early adopters will be the richlist holders. Yes theres little out right now but look at ICO drops and look at projects like YGGDRASH, their roadmap litterally says they have NOTHING untill maybe 2019 and they raised 40M, thats more than 10x the scam level as XTCC is sitting at around 3Mill cap, and this cap is from the estimated price set in the trading of airdropped tokens which they paid nothing for. The team is bootstrapping and using their own funds at this stage untill it picks up

Damn I remember you from that last thread. How did you get it back?

Additional tip if you want to get the airdrops, go actually follow them now, like and maybe retweet their posts, they have little activity on their page and if they see you post your address they will remember you and you'll be first in line for an airdrop and i'm not sure everyone gets the same amount, but if you're active i'm sure you'll get the max amount. I like all their posts and have got all the airdrops so far. If you just tweet them your address and you're not even following I wouldn't airdrop you anything if it was upto me

I spoke to them privately and when they fork stellar and run their own blockchain they are giving me the tokens back and the old tokens will be swapped out

I'll make a thread on here when they are further along and give some away. right now they are so early on that the attention won't be good. theres so little out there that if you dont track the teams activity you have every reason to be paranoid about the project. Once it's further along I'll raise some awareness. for now accumulate Veeky Forums

Roger that

That's dope man, happy you were able to recover your XTCC

i did all that shit and those niggers only sent me 100

How do i buy this?

I got 201 for an initial thank you tweet and then a 101 for a retweet that I sent after.

Attached: xtcc5.png (913x84, 9K)

From Stellar Decentralized Exchange [SDEX].
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE XTCC TOKENS, YOU NEED TO TRUST THE MAIN ISSUING ADDRESS
Asset Code: XTCC
Issuer ID Address: GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5
Amount: 1000000000 (1 Billion)

Please copy & paste everything & double check accuracy for security reasons!

download Stellar Desktop client and create a stellar account. stellarterm.com/#exchange/XTCC-GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5/XLM-native

You're a retard. They just announced that they will be forking stellar earlier today.
Enjoy poverty

I am up 50% already.