Why aren't you all-in on VET for the most obvious pump up to March 20th?

Why aren't you all-in on VET for the most obvious pump up to March 20th?

60k sats pretty much guaranteed up til then, secure your x-node and then sell the day before the lockup is the play, I won't tell you idiots again.

As a point of discussion, what coins should we put our extra BTC in after the lockup pump to ride out until re-entry closer to mainnet?

Attached: 8fwr4GWJcqcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf18odbzjuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it is a scam coin lol it will dump soon to less than 2 dollars, mark my words

kys retard.

Attached: 253616wfdhj.png (703x911, 19K)

only have 11k not gonna make it
need 16k

lol prove me wrong retard

lol nice brainlet

I only have 8k mate no worries, securing the x-node is the most valuable thing right now.

In one year you will be jizzing yourself with people wanting to buy it from you.

>Chink nobodies
>fake partnerships
>no whitepaper
>no roadmap
>no product

No thanks Pajeet

You had time to accumulate Vishal, now shut the fuck up and let the rest of us make money while you bathe in your own shit.

You just need 6k to lock in x-node status. You can still upgrade in the future if you want, iirc.

stay poor retards.

Attached: 1`267y5uhjn.jpg (960x540, 55K)

It's insane, no project compares to vechain. NOTHING and if you can't be bothered to do 30 mins of research and realise that Vechain is the ONLY project CURRENTLY BEING USED (not pilots, not beta tests, but real live use) in industry in multiple areas, in talks with over 180 different companies, with plans to be compliant with regulation, with A CRYPTO-ECONOMIC PLAN (this is huge), and so much more. This is insane, there is no way to FUD vechain. If you are stumbling into this thread without having done any research into vechain other than reading Veeky Forums threads, just watch this interview with Vechain's COO Kevin Feng (who comes from PwC).

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf18odbzjuo

Way too much pump hype now. Incoming huge dump

I sold my 5k before the rebrand. Nobody with half a brain goes long on fucking Chink stock.

If you didn't buy back in under 40k in anticipation of the lockup YOU are the fucking retard. Over 50k sats in a matter of hours and then we watch the FOMO in full force leading up the the 20th. Stay poor.

because btc could tank anytime from wherever it is now to 5k and from there on out is no bottom ...

Attached: 1517672135994.png (500x333, 81K)

Scared money don't make no money.

This is gonna keep pumping till the 20th and people lock in their nodes. I wish I wasn't such a broke bitch with only 900 vet

risk to reward ratio ... sorry but i'm not illiterate - i'd rather keep scalping and my money safely in fiat bucks most of the time

>broke
111 here. still might be able to afford a new snowmobile for xmas.

good luck user, hope you can make it by the time you're 40.

Only project currently being used?? Who uses it and how much do they use?

Watch the video to be spoonfed.

I just bought, it's going down

Watch the video cunt

Attached: vechainuse.png (1232x580, 204K)

This is the easiest money you will make this year, it is still seven days away from lockup and # of VEN is plummeting from the Binance wallet. 7.3 million right now and was 12 a few days ago. Just research supply and demand, the oldest rule of economics.

lol why would you sell. No one gonna be selling their nodes, they're just gonna be sitting in wallets fool

>111
you'd be able to afford a good pair of kneepads if you're lucky

buy more LINK retards

considering the level of shilling happening on VEN, this must be organized and we should all dump before your target date. thanks for giving it away OP.

I hope you do mate, idiots have no place in getting rich.

Awesome cryptopia pump is going down tomorrow and you're invited!

discord gg/4gQsHam

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY MASTERNODE BITCH!!!

>no place in getting rich
shoo shoo pajeet, not touching your poopcoin

ok bye

no really, thanks, I'll finally get to dump my VEN bags and I'm never buying a chink scam ever again.

cya