What can I turn this into with basic spices?

What can I turn this into with basic spices?

I'm thinking hash the spuds, fry the one egg, with oatmeal w/brown sugar. Not very filling though

oat tomato potato onion pea lentil egg 2 bean mix

So just mash the fucker together? Sounds not great

I'd do a potato and lentil curry. You only need curry powder, some cumin and some stock. Leave the potato in biggish chunks though it it'll go mushy and unpleasant.

Ill give er a go and post a finish pic for shits and giggles

At which one?

The potato curry of course this food has to last till the end of the month

Totally gunna fuck this up

Are you following a recipe?

Winging it so far chopped 2 potatos threw em in a pan with can of diced tomatos added water then minced some onion and threw it in didn't have curry power so I used cumin and paprika

I have garlic but it might make it weird

If you are making a curry, you should have sweated the onions and a few spices before adding anything else.

yea I should have but without tumuric or curry paste it's gunna be weird regardless

Tasted the sauce and it's not good I need something else besides paprika and cumin

A really weird thing I learnt was that when you add a tin of tomatoes to something - always add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar!

As for other spices, do you have any fenugreek?

Here's what I got

the fuck are you doing nigger...

It's a bit late to rescue now that you have started, maybe a little ginger?

But I don't really know where you are going with it?

Imma try removing the potatos then cooking my lentils in the sauce

Turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, garam masala, fennel, celery seed... So many possibilities. Also salt and black pepper make everything better.

Also your spice/herb collection is shit.
>buying shitty old prepackaged spices

How do you live with such sparse collection?

it's alright to eat I hope it'll be better once it sits On top of the lentils

Good Heavens.

Yea it's all like 10 years old too

>country gravy mix
For what purpose? Country gravy is literally just sausage, a bit of flour, milk, salt, and pepper.

Potatoes are tasteless let's see what happens with the lentils

We never buy meat unless I shoot it so when I want country gravy and biscuits I'll use that stuff

Man, you could have put those dried spices in while sweating the onion to giveyou a great curry base, then fried off the potatoes in it to give them some flavour. Then added your lentils, tomatoes, stock etc

You cocked this one up big time.

Fucked er bud fuckin way she goes

No offense but that looks fucking terrible. Been butter to just dice the potatoes and some onion and saute that shit in a bit of butter or oil. Actually, even if you were going to make a sauce for it, you should have browned the potatoes first.

All go great with salt, ground cinnamon, and a small amount of ground cummin.

meh first attempt at curry. Frying up potatoes is super fuckin easy but I do that shit all the time. It's not unpleasant at all to eat so I give it a solid 4/10

Is it really even a curry if it doesn't have any actual curry powder in it?

It has coconut milk and cumin close enough?

Last pic thanks for the good times guys

Looks......erm.....well something.

That just looks like loneliness and disappointment.

Here's the best the internet can do not much better