ITT: works of literature that only white heterosexual property-owning race-realist conservative males can truly...

ITT: works of literature that only white heterosexual property-owning race-realist conservative males can truly understand

Pic related

Another

>realist
holy fuck

Another

OP do your homework and go to bed

Another

>Italians
>white

Didn't you know? Italians are white when it's convenient

They clearly aren't.

An Italian may have written it, but only a white person like the one described in the OP can truly understand it.

Same with Proust who was a degenerate faggot.

wasnt proust gay tho or is that just a meme

isn't there gay shit throughout the cycle, however?

also in answer to the OP: The United States' Declaration of Independence and Constitution come to mind, in all seriousness, as real answers to the prompt. They were crafted by white male heterosexual property owning elite (although their "conservatism" is a topic for further discussion), and they are sincerely hated by the contemporary left, as impediments to their will..

I wish to add that I was in a fine bookstore the other day, and they has a box of four volumes called "classics of conservatism", which includes the Federalist papers. As I haven't read them, I don't know how they directly related to the political ideology of conservatism as-such, but this anecdote is intended as supporting evidence for my choice.

>serious answer

Thanks for the daily thought from /pol/

You know OP, if you, and men like you, would share your passions and insights for these great works without the self-congratulating racial rhetoric, you would seem a lot more like the symbol of Divine Man you worship.

Instead, you sound like your run-of-the-mill, bourgeoisie, bigot - desperately clinging to any speck of congruity, however small, between you and any accomplished male of your race.

I find it extremely telling - you listed the qualifying traits for your perceived peer-group, and first among them is a trait which man cannot control, and provides no guarantee of any sort of integrity or intelligence.

Is every Italian a Dante? Is every Britain a Milton or a Shakespeare? Is every Jew a Kafka or an Einstein? Is every Greek a Plato or an Aristotle? Is every Dane a Kierkegaard (ask Lars von Trier, HAH!)?

For the record, I don't hate you or other racists. In fact, just by your choice of literature, I have more reason to like you than not. I am simply incensed by how pervasive these attitudes seem to be in an age when there is more reason for them to dissipate than ever before. It is exasperating.

I'm currently reading, Swann's Way. Should I have started with this one instead?

Don't get me started on the Jews, mate

>reading, Swann's Way. Should I have started with this one instead?
>'this one' being In Search of Lost Time

I loved all of them as an homosexual mexican crossdresser, now what?

Which ones?

The real-life Jews who have advanced everything from literature, to physics, to mathematics, to computer programming, to music, to medicine, to military tech, to basically everything, or the mythological YouTube-meme Jews who appear in every conspiratorial plot any tinfoil hat-wearing, incestuous troglodyte proclaims at the top of his lungs?

>libshit detected

triggered

What's it like to think in such shallow generalities?

"If you label me, you negate me." - Kierkegaard

You're brainwashed, kid

Puttana eva che bordello

>troglodyte
Kill yourself

Go back to stormfront

t. Luigi

I'm a heterosexual working class leftist Spaniard and understood all of them (also, I'm sure a catholic Spaniard understands La Divina Comedia way better than a lardass heretic protestant corn-syrup-fueled-autistic american)

>I am simply incensed by how pervasive these attitudes seem to be in an age when there is more reason for them to dissipate than ever before. It is exasperating.
What do you mean? It is now clearer than ever that race is a big problem. Us whites tried giving everyone equal rights and it's not going well. Look at the complete degeneration of blacks from the 60s until now. They are like children who need to be controlled or they revert back to their African ways.

I can't even take you seriously. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????

>white heterosexual property-owning race-realist conservative males
You guys are as bad as the gaping vag sjws on twitter.

Epic memes ITT xD

>a lardass heretic protestant corn-syrup-fueled-autistic american
I think you're (mostly) on the money here.

I'm p sure there's some idiot who thinks they're a mastermind coming in semi regularly and making shitty threads/posts trying to force a new board culture. But we shall see.

Do you need an explanation? I could go on forever, but, alas, since you clearly take your worldview from Twitter and Instagram you won't have a point of reference.

For starters, lets take the obvious - while men like yourself, who can't even grammatically construct a sentence, sit around nodding your empty heads and shaking your fists at the latest YouTube race compilations, there is a black female dean of an Ivy League college, black CEO's of hot cyber security companies, black chess pros, a White American male hasn't won the Fields Medal since the 1990's (*spoiler* a Jewish man won as recently as 2010), my Nigeran friend - a recently graduated mechanical engineer - has just bought his first overseas vacation home, my Zimbabwean colleague is a psychiatrist making a well-deserved 15k per month in salary, students of nearly every race are filling the halls of every well-respected educational institution in the western world - from Oxford to Yale, MIT to Rice, etc.,.

Our best companies and facilities are outsourcing the most difficult jobs because America has lost men and women capable of performing them. If it weren't for the incentives we afford highly intelligent and accomplished individuals to immigrate to our country, we would be in a greater state of chaos then we already are.

If race has become a big issue again, it is because people like you, on both sides, buy into the mass media hype and the YouTube debates, and inflate every issue. They manipulate you with ease because you are small minded and simplistic.

"Complete degeneration of blacks?" "Revert back to African ways?" Don't make me laugh. First off, WHICH AFRICAN WAYS? Africa is an incredibly large continent, with more culture groups contained in one place than anywhere else on the planet! This is a clear example of the shallow generalities I mentioned. Likewise, don't pretend for one second that you know anything about it. I have several friends from Africa, my Japanese friend of twelve years just spent an entire semester there, a my-ex's best friend spent three months there. My father has a friend of 20 years who has been living there and doing charity work in Mozambique for 3 years, and her perspective has INFINITELY more depth than your Vine-based views.

It's okay though, there have always been people like you. Unaccomplished, poorly educated, fools who sit around ingraining themselves in fantasies, and choosing to remain completely blind to the objective reality which would force them to change.

>Americans

fucking el em eff a OOOOOOOOO

>trips

That settles it.

>blacks
>Americans

Good one, nu-male

>niggers can't differentiate between "then" and "than"

Why am I not surprised?

>For starters, lets take the obvious - while men like yourself, who can't even grammatically construct a sentence, sit around nodding your empty heads and shaking your fists at the latest YouTube race compilations, there is a black female dean of an Ivy League college, black CEO's of hot cyber security companies, black chess pros.
Your anecdotal stories of outliers within their race are completely irrelevant.

>a White American male hasn't won the Fields Medal since the 1990's (*spoiler* a Jewish man won as recently as 2010),
I never claimed Jews are not intelligent.

>students of nearly every race are filling the halls of every well-respected educational institution in the western world - from Oxford to Yale, MIT to Rice, etc.,.
Asians and whites are quite literally discriminated from these institutions who instead prefer to fill these halls with blacks who have vastly underachieved compared to other races.

>"Complete degeneration of blacks?" "Revert back to African ways?" Don't make me laugh. First off, WHICH AFRICAN WAYS?
Primal, savage ways. Your rich friends taking lavish vacations in Africa have irrelevant outlooks. Africa is a savage continent. Filled with warring tribes, riddled with rape, AIDS and superstition. In South Africa they literally hang huge billboards trying to remind these people not to rape (to no effect). The only remotely civilized parts of Africa are countries that were previously colonized by Europeans or are currently being colonized by Asians. When these people are left to their own devices in the civilization built by other people they once again return to their primal ways and turn them into giant shitholes.

>I never claimed Jews are not intelligent.
Shalom brostein. Btw you spent a lot of time looking at local incidents and generalising to the whole continent to show how the entire continent is the same.

>Your anecdotal stories of outliers within their race are completely irrelevant.
No, they aren't. They are indicators of positive change. It has literally been less than one average human lifespan since segregation was ended in America, and only the 1960s since colonialism ended in the Congo, and it took all the way until the 1990's for apartheid to end. Culture doesn't change in an instant - you are living proof of that.

>I never claimed Jews are not intelligent.
I thought you were the same person who made the Jew comment, my mistake.

>students of nearly every race are filling the halls of every well-respected educational institution in the western world - from Oxford to Yale, MIT to Rice, etc.,.
Absolute nonsense. My roommate is Japanese and Ivy League educated. One of my closest friends is white and got into Columbia just fine. They, and my black uncle, who is a Harvard grad, had to work equally hard (academically) to get into their schools. In reality my uncle had to work much harder, because while he came from a poor family in a third world country, my white friend is the son of a wealthy lawyer, and my Japanese friend is the son of PhD's. Not to knock their personal achievement, or that of any accomplished person. Similarly, my sister had two people in her orchestra attend Rice - one a Korean male, and the other a Caucasian male.

>Your rich friends taking lavish vacations in Africa have irrelevant outlooks.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lavish vacations? My friend in Mozambique has been killing black mambas on a local farm she cultivated with the help of village children. My ex's best friend was there for missionary work in a very serious humanitarian group. My Japanese friend was there for school, and to see a culture very different from America's and Japan's. My other aforementioned friends are legal American immigrants who ACTUALLY LIVED THERE.

I'm not saying there aren't problems, that much is obvious, but your perspectives are born of your stupidity and disgustingly lazy mental habits.

Good job, found the typo in my long post. Also, for irony's sake, you should know I'm more German than anything else genetically.

>I thought you were the same person who made the Jew comment, my mistake.
I'm p sure it is and he was doing that middle class woody allenesque thing some Jewish people do of "don't get me started on Jews!"

So, spoiler alert, we have very likely a homosexual, libertarian Jew camply playing the heterosexual whatever it was of the OP. I skipped some reasoning in the middle there but I'll let you fill in the blanks.

>It has literally been less than one average human lifespan since segregation was ended in America, and only the 1960s since colonialism ended in the Congo, and it took all the way until the 1990's for apartheid to end. Culture doesn't change in an instant - you are living proof of that.
Yes, less than one average human lifespan and blacks have already degenerated into what they are today in America. Look at Detroit, look at any majority black city. Absolute shitholes, reflecting the average IQ of blacks.This is what they do. Your token black stories are literally irrelevant, they are proven outliers. The majority are what you see in Detroit.

And South Africa, my oh my what a shithole it is post-apartheid. Full of rape and savagery, burglery and murder. Literal proof right there what blacks do to society.

>Absolute nonsense. My blah blah is blah blah my anecdotal evidences are blah blah...
You realize what I am saying here is literal undeniable fact? Asians and whites are discriminated against in the application process in favor of blacks (and jews, incidentally). Black people need vastly lower scores to get into better schools than other races and Asians need to perform a looot higher than others or they get denied because of black quotas. Obviously that doesn't mean that no Whites and no Asians get in you dumb shit.

Made me lol, thanks.

>burglery
Wtf is that? I thought you journos could write.

Sorry, speaking my fourth language here.

Oh, so I just happen to know four of the exceptions to the rule personally?....And you say I'm dumb. Look at any channel or site for any Ivy League school. Get online and check their pages. You will still see whites in spades. Your idea of discrimination is a sad meme to help substandard specimens like yourself feel better about themselves.

I've wasted enough time with you though. Enjoy you Klan meeting.

Greek....French...German? Yiddish? How close?

There is nothing wrong with the KKK you cuck. They're redpilled

>Poor citizens get gentrified into collapsed boom towns and ghettos
>Look! they ruined the collapsed boom towns and ghettos
Is this seriously your best argument?
Poor people are significantly more likely to commit crimes, people who up until a generation or two ago couldn't even hold reliably appreciating investments (desirable land) are more likely to be poor.
This isn't difficult and you aren't a bold realist intellectual champion for failing to understand or consider it.