Is elitism bad?

Is elitism bad?

for you

Who gives a shit you die anyway, might as well feel like you and your perceived in groups are worth more instead of less while always striving for improvement regardless.

Elitism is a buzzword created to make plebeians feel better about themselves.

This.

yes but i still love it

Not no

No. I love De-Selby Foster Wallace.
FUck yoou

Plebian is a memeword developed by memelords to feel better about themselves.

If unaccompanied by an elitist pursuit of integrity, yes.

Yes. It is bad.

Depends what you're trying to preserve. Elitism here is a bit ironic t b h

Elitism is necessary.

No it's not.

I'm a big guy.

Yes it is.

depends on what you're trying to achieve

ple·be·ian
pləˈbēən/
noun
(in ancient Rome) a commoner.

>(in ancient Rome)
>(in ancient Rome)
>(in ancient Rome)

It's bad when you're on fucking Veeky Forums doing absolutely nothing in your life besides shitposting and reading books recommended by fellow people on the scale.

I haven't met anyone in real life who reads like anyone here boasts and the closest thing I've seen he was a virgin sperg with a wow subscription still.

All that means is you run in shit circles, kid. It also explains why you write poorly.

It's not bad. Todays society needs more vertical differentiation. Right now everyone is supposed to be valued the same, and the second you stick you head up above the trench, you get shot down by SJWs. Literally the only way you can get recognized as "interesting" or rather, "better", is through sports, or some other trivial activity. You create a work of art nowadays and you get shot down with apathy and indifference.

No, if you take up the duties of the elite along with the perks. Otherwise you create incentives to violence for non elites

Not inherently. Depends on how vocal you are with it, imo.

Yes because it's anti DFW.