Is she the greatest living female writer?

is she the greatest living female writer?
youtube.com/watch?v=g3HGNq4-s0c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDHeD60BTos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connie_Willis
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhOr-A26vNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

Stop shitting up this board with /pol9k/-tier 'let's be outraged together guis xD' circle jerk faggotry

It's actually Megan herself looking for clicks.

i watch every video she puts out, she's great !

love you Megan :D

If it is then I'm mirin' her self-confidence, cause that is one ugly ass screenshot.

she's cute

>mfw i'm fapping to this

Where did it all go wrong?

I guess

kek'd

get out more

youtube.com/watch?v=TDHeD60BTos

She's alright, but that is one goddamn shit screenshot that looks like it was purposefully taken just to make her look ugly

That would be Amanda Brown aka M.B.B

It's pretty tragic watching a qt arty girl turn into a deluded middle-aged hippy mess.

>not having her hands on the wheel for minutes at a time to talk about going to the gym
How long until her inevitable death in traffic?

that's an ugly woman.

IKEA was pretty good, but doesn't compare to LOW POINT. I still gave LOW POINT saved and I went and compared it to her new videos, I think she's much more lucid when she's drunk

have*

Vlogging is just an excuse to talk to yourself and not feel like a schizo.

Whjats wrong with her eyes???????!

she fake smiles a lot, so her eyes look sad even though her mouth looks happy

rly makes u think....

can you upload it somewhere/give a link, i saw it when it was first uploaded but when i went back it was gone

Anybody seen BooksAndShit's youtube recently?

Our qt is blossoming

her yt channel is pure KINO
wish she got into ASMR. i'd pay for her to whisper reading books
MEGAN IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLS START MAKING ASMR AND A PATREON

Didnt know Sartre had a vlog

Shit, doodz, I feel like I'm listening to myself talk to myself.

What the fuck is she talking about

KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE FUCKING WHEEL

Do yourself a favor and experiment with psychedelic drugs sometime; it will unlock a whole new world of useless emotions.

Alright, user, I'll surely be needing more of those

If you think your current emotional state is purposeless and unrelatable, just you wait.

haha

>only 353 subscribers
That's a very small viewerbase. Is the alt-lit movement confined to this board by now?

no I'm not going to do that, she deleted it for a reason and I respect her wish to disown that embarrassing bit of her past.

her videos remind me a lot of myself when I try to talk to people

I think that's a bad thing but I'm not sure

alt lit is deader than dead desu

you're a fucking faggot

>psychedelic drugs
I don't have the contacts for this..

Am I right in thinking no one really knew what had happened to her as recently as a few months ago? I checked out from Veeky Forums. She seems happy?

Yeah, people thought she was dead. Apparently not.

if I post it, it'll follow her all her life

do I want to do that to someone for the sake of helping a few people on 4cham have a laugh? not really

if there were a way to show it to you without opening up the possibility of someone downloading it and posting it publicly, I would. But there isn't, as far as I know

she was training for trucking school and was trying to quit adderall etc etc

if i post an email account, could you send it to me? I am not interested in it for laughing at her, but because I find her to be a really fascinating individual/artist, and I want to reevaluate it after having dived further into her work.

>training for trucking school

I doubt that. Her father is a surgeon or some shit. She really has hit the wall though, it's sad to see. She should have married a stable guy at 22 instead of fucking around Tao, Zachary and the rest of those deadbeats and fucking up her life beyond repair.

there are videos or pictures of her with the trucks. she's talked about it at extensive length.
very few women are interested in getting married at 22, Megan Boyle in particular seems to be totally uninterested in relationships that last longer than a few years. she's said this several times.

who is this meme queen?

does she have adhd? She reminds me of someone I know who has adhd

i have the video also. and I wouldn't give it out. no offensive to you but Veeky Forums/lit/ has a good record on trying to ruin somebodys life for shits and giggles.

yes she does

Not him but, fuck, you are a faggot.
Like a video of her drunk would somehow make her life worse. I won't make a difference.

the level of whiteknight cuck nu male is astounding, fags post vid

There was never a "movement". It was just a retarded ephemeral buzzword coined by some AIDS-riddled online "journalist".

instead of just thinking about yourself maybe think about what it would be like if her dad saw the video, with her talking about how she thinks he intentionally walks in on her masturbating. what if her aunts and uncles saw it? what if she got married, and had children, and one day her children found it?

it wasn't right for her to post it publicly. that's why she took it down so quickly. and that's why any serious and decent person isn't going to reupload it.

Just gimme your address and I'll drop by

Why is it right for you to have it?

>that feel when Megan flaked on posting a video today..
the only thing i have in my life to look forward to, gone.

dude, she's not gonna bang you. give it up...

oh good. she finally did it. also my first quints.

>great writer
>female

pick one.
Possible exception of the Rule is Sappho of Lesbos.

i've never read anything of megan boyle's but i like watching these mental breakdown videos

maube because i feel like i am watching someone die in slow motion maybe because i am lonely and like the sound of a woman's voice

What the actual fuck did I just watch?

You just witnessed the unfiltered ramblings of a true writer.

i enjoyed TUESDAY NIGHT. 50 min of preparing dinner. very relaxing. recommended

she's dead by 40

stop

is there just one person who keeps making these threads

i'm a real fan

She looks like R9K's eggman in that pic

I always thought Eggman would make a very convincing trap. If he took better care of himself, he could do it. He has very soft and pretty features that kind of remind me of Sheryl Lee. I'm very bad with faces though, so maybe it's just me.

I think as to looking feminine, certainly, in that his lanky nose would be the biggest obstacle. As for looking attractive, he's going to need to do a fucking tonne of exercise, dieting and hairstyling so that his receding hairline and therefor gigantic forehead would look remotely nice

This is a good anti-drug video. She's fucking rattled and has no train of thought.

That's because she isn't on her meds.

I don't get it

well I don't see the harm, seeing as I live fsr enough away that it's unlikely I'll ever come in contact with her friends or family

she is zach hill's sister.
Sounds exactly like zach hill.

FUCK OFF MEG

my god, addicts are irritating

just listened to the whole thing and I'm exhausted
a bit self awareness is ok, this is too much

why would someone ever make a video like this

god im in love with her

her eyes slightly look in two different directions

someone tweet her this thread, maybe she would talk about us in the next vlog hehe

I think she knows that her videos get posted here, the last one got a lot of attention here
probably smart enough to not adress the creeps, or just not interested

Connie Willis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connie_Willis

Check out the list of awards.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhOr-A26vNU
NEW VIDEO LADS

so comfy

this is becoming my sneaky little daily addiction XD

what did he mean by this?

sorry i forgot the comma

god i'm in, love with her